Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures (1197 Views)

2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work / Cost Of Building Additional 2 Room And A Toilet/bathroom / Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures by kingreign(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello building materials sellers, and others in the construction industry, land lords, et al, i wish to get a detailed quote on the following items as I've been away from building construction for a while and this kept me out of touch with realities on ground. Your inputs are highly welcome.

1. Twyford close couple WC

2. Twyford stand type wash sink

3. Twyford wash sink faucet/tap

4. Twyford WC seat cover genuine

5. Venus Stainless steel shower pole

6. Shower rose

7, hot/cold water shower mixer

8. Stainless steel Double basin kitchen sink

9. Kitchen tap hot/cold mixture type

10. Twyford

cc: egunmogaji, gazzuzz, spyder888, lawyer etc
Re: Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
kingreign:
Hello building materials sellers, and others in the construction industry, land lords, et al, i wish to get a detailed quote on the following items as I've been away from building construction for a while and this kept me out of touch with realities on ground. Your inputs are highly welcome.

1. Twyford close couple WC

2. Twyford stand type wash sink

3. Twyford wash sink faucet/tap

4. Twyford WC seat cover genuine

5. Venus Stainless steel shower pole

6. Shower rose

7, hot/cold water shower mixer

8. Stainless steel Double basin kitchen sink

9. Kitchen tap hot/cold mixture type

10. Twyford

cc: egunmogaji, gazzuzz, spyder888, lawyer etc

I buy my plumbing stuff from Uche, behind Oando at Iyaganku, Ibadan.

I left my receipts in my truck in Ibadan and I stopped tracking my costs on my site.
Re: Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures by kingreign(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I buy my plumbing stuff from Uche, behind Oando at Iyaganku, Ibadan.

I left my receipts in my truck in Ibadan and I stopped tracking my costs on my site.

Pls do you have his contact, share with me on
Re: Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
kingreign:

Pls do you have his contact, share with me on

Sure thing, let me get back to the Hacienda.

1 Like

Re: Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures by wura2020: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls. Ìnvite me for house warming when the house is completed. You did not state where the building is located and somebody has already given you a contact in Ibadan. I also bought a submersible pump from that Uche guy. The pump was bad, I complained to him and he came to my house on a motor cycle to check. After confirming it was faulty, he changed it for me.

2 Likes

Re: Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures by kingreign(m): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2017
wura2020:
Pls. Ìnvite me for house warming when the house is completed. You did not state where the building is located and somebody has already given you a contact in Ibadan. I also bought a submersible pump from that Uche guy. The pump was bad, I complained to him and he came to my house on a motor cycle to check. After confirming it was faulty, he changed it for me.

Daddy, good evening.

Been a while. I trust you're doing great. smiley
Re: Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 11, 2017
As promised

http://ibadan.city.ng/listings/u-ozo-sons-nigeria-enterprises/

@KingReign

You can consider this as an unreserved recommendation but specifically, if you deal with Uche directly, not his staff, unless he personally hands you off to one of them.

I usually arrive, let him know I'll be waiting for him, take a seat and start surfing on my cell phone. I do that because he knows my standard (not looking for the cheapest).

PS: Please remove your email and phone number, there are nefarious characters on Nairaland.
Re: Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures by rotecch77(m): 5:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Quotes For Toilet/bathroom And Kitchen Fixtures by wura2020: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
kingreign:

Daddy, good evening.

Been a while. I trust you're doing great. smiley

I am doing great. Presently shuttling between Ilorin, Ogbomoso and Ibadan. I will get in touch when I get back to Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot Of Land At Ogijo, Ogun State / Is This A Good Deal?? Farapark / Exquisite And Modern Italian Decorative Designs For Your Homes And Offices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.