Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,565 members, 7,781,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun (30399 Views)

Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments / Ghost Appointments: Oyegun Blames Buhari, Exonerates APC / Olisa Agbakoba Sues FG Over “lopsided Appointments” At NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Okanokan(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bobo ko nice National Chairman! Crying when the head is cut off. Make una manage the SHIT.
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by paulcr7: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
the title of this thread is not supported by its content. I can't find anything related to appointments in the interview. Am I missing something?
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Dmano: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Is he saying d truth? Anyway,if u are in need of a good house keepers ,nannies,cooks/ chefs,drivers,cleaners,laundry men etc,then call Nsekeng Resources Vebtures on 08186153076
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Moukandjo: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
SaulRazor:

Fix it now or forever kip kwayet .Blunder indeed ....And who ever told you IQ had anything to even do with grammatical syntax..Recieve sense jare
Mr high IQ, it's obvious you're the senseless one. Who also told you IQ had anything to do with supporting Mr Buhari as you insinuated earlier in this thread? You keep reminding us about some article that says Nigerians have a below average IQ when they don't reason like you. You aren't half as intelligent as you think, Mr high IQ!
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by anyebedgreat: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chukazu:

Good intentions bawoo...?
When He is the one making the appointments?

The truth be told, from onset the North believes Buhari's presidency was "their turn to chop"
Notherners don't have the "it's our turn to chop" mentality because they can always be president. Unlike some people who became president by luck and saw it as a once in a lifetime opportunity. If an igbo man forms a party today, he will present a notherner for president and then be his running mate.
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by SaulRazor: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Moukandjo:

Mr high IQ, it's obvious you're the senseless one. Who also told you IQ had anything to do with supporting Mr Buhari as you insinuated earlier in this thread? You keep reminding us about some article that says Nigerians have a below average IQ when they don't reason like you. You aren't half as intelligent as you think, Mr high IQ!

You are clearly suffering from Aspergers along with you Ur defective IQ sir ..You cant fathom the depth of intelligence I have packed in this head it's very spiritual , does magic Sir and even scares me.
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by AnanseK(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Buhari's Appointments Across the Six Geopolitical Zones of Nigeria.

North West..... ..7 States = 51
North Central.....6 States = 47
North East.........6 States = 45
South East.........5 States = 41
South West........6 States = 45
South South.......6 States = 45

North ~143
South ~131
Total = 274

Religion Aspects On Ministers.
Muslims = 17
Christians = 19

Strong KEY Ministers In the Government

Transport ~ South
Power-Housing-works ~ South
Finance ~ South
Health ~ South
Employment ~ South
Petroleum ~ South
Budget & National Planning ~ South
Foreign Affairs ~ South
Trade & Investment ~ South
Solid Minerals ~ South
Science & Technology ~ South

Justice ~ North
Education ~ North
Interior ~ North
Defence ~ North

Religion and ethnicity is not spelt in our constitution in terms of appointments but zoning is mentioned.

This information was extracted from the ministry of information's record to educate some gullible Nigerians who are brain washed in believing that this government is one-sided and intolerant to religion and ethnicity of people. This is a product of corruption, we must do away with it for Nigeria to develop.
©AMANA
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
AnanseK:

Buhari's Appointments Across the Six Geopolitical Zones of Nigeria.

North West..... ..7 States = 51
North Central.....6 States = 47
North East.........6 States = 45
South East.........5 States = 41
South West........6 States = 45
South South.......6 States = 45

North ~143
South ~131
Total = 274

Religion Aspects On Ministers.
Muslims = 17
Christians = 19

Strong KEY Ministers In the Government

Transport ~ South
Power-Housing-works ~ South
Finance ~ South
Health ~ South
Employment ~ South
Petroleum ~ South
Budget & National Planning ~ South
Foreign Affairs ~ South
Trade & Investment ~ South
Solid Minerals ~ South
Science & Technology ~ South

Justice ~ North
Education ~ North
Interior ~ North
Defence ~ North

Religion and ethnicity is not spelt in our constitution in terms of appointments but zoning is mentioned.

This information was extracted from the ministry of information's record to educate some gullible Nigerians who are brain washed in believing that this government is one-sided and intolerant to religion and ethnicity of people. This is a product of corruption, we must do away with it for Nigeria to develop.
©AMANA
Stop embarrassing yasef, Oga....!! This na stale lies...
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by AnanseK(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Stop embarrassing yasef, Oga....!! This na stale lies...

Be more academic. Present what is not stale and not lies.
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by goodnews777: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Buhari is number one ghost worker
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Moukandjo: 3:13am On Jul 11, 2017
SaulRazor:

You are clearly suffering from Aspergers along with you Ur defective IQ sir ..You cant fathom the depth of intelligence I have packed in this head it's very spiritual , does magic Sir and even scares me.
Which intelligent person says, "It's obvious you're clearly among..."? You're a deluded dullard!
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Moukandjo: 3:17am On Jul 11, 2017
SaulRazor:

Which intelligent person says, "I'm sure you're clearly among..."? You're a deluded dullard!
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Bigboss111(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Blaming, blaming...... APC. Promise Nigerians that you will stop blaming before 2019. Action is all we need in this country, promise this, blaming that is worthless, I believe.

Where is the employment promised when millions have lost their jobs according to National Bureau of Statistics?

Mr Chairman, Nigerians are hungry. This is our serious concern. let your government act fast.
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Splashme: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2017
belindar:
This man mouth stinks. 2 years with nothing to show for it.
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Chukazu: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Moukandjo:

Very unintelligent headline by a bitter, desperate, flat-headed Jonathan sycophant! You already know Nigerians are too lazy to read, that's why you put a misleading headline. Oyegun talked about Buhari appointing some PDP members instead of APC members & you interpreted it as "lopsided," when you clearly know what Nigerians would think about when they hear the word "lopsided"?

Never wanted to reply you but to douse your ignorance
I bet you never met in your life one on one, so you can't claim to know him better than Oyegun who is speaking out against an obvious nepotism in the system

Even the president's wife- Aisha Buhari has spoken out in the past against the same issue, so trying had to defend him is the height of hypocrisy and myopia
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Moukandjo: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chukazu:

Never wanted to reply you but to douse your ignorance
I bet you never met in your life one on one, so you can't claim to know him better than Oyegun who is speaking out against an obvious nepotism in the system

Even the president's wife- Aisha Buhari has spoken out in the past against the same issue, so trying had to defend him is the height of hypocrisy and myopia
Shut up, dullard! I understand you're too unintelligent & dull to comprehend why Oyegun said APC members were complaining, as in this article, but you could ask someone to interpret it for you.
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Chukazu: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Moukandjo:

Shut up, dullard! I understand you're too unintelligent & dull to comprehend why Oyegun said APC members were complaining, as in this article, but you could ask someone to interpret it for you.

You know quite well that nobody has monopoly for insults.. So if we start insulting each other there won't be end in sight.

So I expected you been educated to Refrain, as for me I won't dabbled into witch hunt with you
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Moukandjo: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2017
Chukazu:

You know quite well that nobody has monopoly for insults.. So if we start insulting each other there won't be end in sight.

So I expected you been educated to Refrain, as for me I won't dabbled into witch hunt with you
Mr man, go & beg someone to help you deduce what Oyegun meant when he said his party members are complaining about some of his appointments instead of the unsurprisingly unintelligent headline you put up!
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Chukazu: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Moukandjo:

Mr man, go & beg someone to help you deduce what Oyegun meant when he said his party members are complaining about some of his appointments instead of the unsurprisingly unintelligent headline you put up!

Sorry are my the one that wrote this or you just want to be mischievous?

Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Moukandjo: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chukazu:

Sorry are my the one that wrote this or you just want to be mischievous?
Is this person/newspaper any smarter or more credible than you? You should have "kuku" quoted Nnamdi Kanu & Fani Kayode to show that you aren't alone! Quote proper mainstream newspapers who are sort of credible, & not this crap.
Even Vanguard newspaper, who we all know is a PDP paper (though one of the credible ones), never included the word "lopsided" in their headline (even if they would have loved to) because they're smart & credible enough not to write such misleading headlines as they understand what Oyegun meant! Only Jonathan sycophants who don't care about credibility like you will try to make such mischievous headlines to suit your biases.
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Chukazu: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Moukandjo:

Is this person/newspaper any smarter or more credible than you? You should have "kuku" quoted Nnamdi Kanu & Fani Kayode to show that you aren't alone! Quote proper mainstream newspapers who are sort of credible, & not this crap.
Even Vanguard newspaper, who we all know is a PDP paper (though one of the credible ones), never included the word "lopsided" in their headline (even if they would have loved to) because they're smart & credible enough not to write such misleading headlines as they understand what Oyegun meant! Only Jonathan sycophants who don't care about credibility like you will try to make such mischievous headlines to suit your biases.

And who are you to decide who is credible and who is not

When did you become the chairperson of GUILD OF EDITORS?
Re: I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun by Moukandjo: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Chukazu:

And who are you to decide who is credible and who is not

When did you become the chairperson of GUILD OF EDITORS?
If you were smart enough, you would notice that I said you should quote any "mainstream" newspaper that carried the story with "lopsided" in the headline. And if you still don't know what "mainstream" newspaper means, then I can't help your condition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? / Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume / Weapons Recovered In Niger State From Local Gun Runners & Armed Bandits. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.