Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? (2075 Views)

Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria / Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 15, 2005
I have a passion for web designing but unfortunately I do not have much knowledge about it. But at least I try my best at what I do. So, I would really appreciate it if I could get help on this.

www.myspace.com/estusa
www.cynosure.itgo.com
www.durableprincess.friendpages.com

These are the three pages I have really settled down to lay my wonderful talent on.
Re: Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? by olutoyin(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2005
What do u really need or want to know
Re: Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? by layi(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2005
The best and easiest way to learn web designing is to buy Dreamweaver Software at computer stores, then go through the tutorials in the help section (after installing the software). It's advisable you have a PC at home.
Re: Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? by Georgey(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2005
Hello, Queenzy...

I think that you're really an aspiring web-designer, but frankly, you should learn to do more. Couple of your designs are edited templates and this doesn't actually help anyone become a better web-designer. You should try to be original and consider making your designs look aesthetic and conform to web standards.

Don't forget to practice as often as you can with web authoring applications like Dreamweaver, GoLive or FrontPage. Source for tutorials on the web and try to be original in your designs.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? by demmy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2005
Why don't you go to http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/ and take a simple tutorial on html. At least you can learn the basics of web layout before going on to dreamweaver or whatever. Good luck.
Re: Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? by mikebuddy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2006
Maybe Queen is still sleeping.
Re: Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? by kobikwelu(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2012
hey guys instead of wasting time in nigerian universities why dont you go a step further?? the USA..

contrary to public opininon that it is difficult to attend, all you have to do is plan early and your dream would become a realitY in addition to snagging a scholarship. i am a living testimony!!!
ALL it takes is PLANNING!!! checkit out www.justjanded.com

it is absolutely free

(i just completed this site in a week, though it was a bit rushed)
what do you need to know

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? by bug24(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2012
*smh* derailer
OP is askin to be adviced on web designs and all u could do is.... Post justjanded?
Dyu nid help startin a new topic?
Re: Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? by greenmouse(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
Re: Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? by Peterson1993(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
It is seven years ago. You created this thread probably few hours after nairaland was created. If you have been following this section all those while, you should be grounded on web programming and design by now. 7 years no be joke ooo. One of Nairaland's God mothers.

(1) (Reply)

Top Websites You Should Visit With Extreme Caution / Very Active Facebook Page With 26k Likes For Sale!!! / Can I Receive My Amazon Kindle Payment In My Dormicillary Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.