Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor (9251 Views)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by shamix(f): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2007
I have been a member of some church for a couple of Months but i have a problem. Every time i see my pastor preaching , butterflies start running in my stomach. This has been going on for some time but i don't know what to do since he is married. Can I tell him? Advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by jgirl3: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2007
First of all, Is he single?

Secondly, are you sure you're not mistaking the Holy Spirit for butterflies

Find out if he's interested and then you can dream of telling him.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by bluenubian(f): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2007
girl, dont act on it, its pure lust, hopefully u ll get over it, u getting the same feeling a kid gets for their teacher.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by shamix(f): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2007
bluenubian:

girl, don't act on it, its pure lust

Its not lust i am convinced its LOVE

j-girl:

He is married

j-girl:

are you sure you're not mistaking the Holy Spirit for butterflies
Find out if he's interested and then you can dream of telling him.

I am very sure its not the holy spirit because i have been in LOVE before and i know how it feels.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Dvampire(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2007
you want the truth? what you are feeling is the kind of feeling that leads to distruction. for crying out loud, the pastor is married. imagine you are the wife and some girl from nowhere starts haunting your husband. i think you should retrace your steps and find the one for you and leave the pastor alone.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Eurphoria(f): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2007
you say it is not lust, BLUENUBIAN was right in what she said
you say he is married, Do you want to break a marriage up?
you say you know it is love, you better go for serious deliverance, don't be a tool of the devil to cause disharmony in a married man's life and church. BE very careful

@Jgirl
j-girl:

Secondly, are you sure you're not mistaking the Holy Spirit for butterflies

you right, its either that or she has some issues she is not telling
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by jgirl3: 12:35am On Feb 07, 2007
If he's married, that ship has sailed, take your eyes off him as hard as it may be. It will pass off. it's not love, it's just you liking him a little too much.

Whatever God has joined together, let no man put asunder.

Let the man be, and just let his heart rest with his wife.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Belinice(f): 5:01am On Feb 07, 2007
@i-girl
you are right.
@ shamix
For God sake the man is married not just a man but a pastor. You are being used by the devil to track him down please, discard those feelings of yours before you ruin your pastor,a home and a church.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by JustGood(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2007
shamix:

I have been a member of some church for a couple of Months but i have a problem. Every time i see my pastor preaching , butterflies start running in my stomach. This has been going on for some time but i don't know what to do since he is married. Can I tell him? Advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get thee behind me, Satan
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by 1k001(m): 1:09am On Feb 10, 2007
Just thought i'd say from a scientific point of view that the butterflies in your stomach is from activation of the sympathetic nervous system which withdraws blood from the gastrointestinal tract and redirects it to other organs. Get some kind of epinephrine blocker and You#ll be GRRRRRRAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDD!!! grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by manntee(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2007
change church!!!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by ima1(f): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2007
Thank you manntee, abeg change church, no make man of God commit sin, He is a married man, don't let satan use you to destroy him abeg, use your common sense and if you act on it ur gonna have to answer to God.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by mystikal(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2007
is the pastor as fyne as pastor Chris Oyakhilome? If not wts wrong with You? LOL
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by nduleme(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2007
I like your spirit, girl, and I would be the last guy on earth to discourage courage. You are positively courageous and may be you will get your reward.

My advice: When its time for testimonies, come to the pulpit and say " I want to thank the lord for all his mercies in my life. Last sunday after the Pastor prayed for all desperate girls in church, the lord revealed to me that I should date the pastor not minding the fact he is married. The lord also told me that it would not be counted as adultery should the pastor decide to sleep with me"

If Christ was tempted 3 times by the devil himself, then its a small price for a pastor to be tempted once by a desperate busy body, Am sure the Pastor will survive it, otherwise he is not worth his salt. Amen
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by FactorChic(f): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2007
LMAO, it happens, abeg loose d interest, stop going ot the church for a while, if d pastor dey wonder why u no come, keep avoiding him, abeg d man don marry. no make his wife curse u o
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by bobezey(m): 3:18am On Mar 07, 2007
The virtue of the human heart and having a special spot in our hearts
for a fellow mortal human has been with us for ever.

It warms the heart to love and care about someone. And it's even more
wonderful to feel and to be cared for.

There is nothing wrong with having these feeling for a preacher, a pastor or a spiritual counselor provided they are single and unattached. Otherwise, you will be setting yourself up for ( you guessed It) . Do I need to say more?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by bobezey(m): 3:19am On Mar 07, 2007
The virtue of the human heart and having a special spot in our hearts
for a fellow mortal human has been with us for ever.

It warms the heart to love and care about someone. And it's even more
wonderful to feel and to be cared for.

There is nothing wrong with having these feeling for a preacher, a pastor or a spiritual counselor provided they are single and unattached. Otherwise, you will be setting yourself up for ( you guessed It) . Do I need to say more?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by bunmii(f): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2007
grin grin grin i find this post very funny,
well if he is married, don't act on it because if he is a true believer he wouldn't commit adultery or live his wife for you. be cool & if u can't stop your crush on him go to another church for a while.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by hammers(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2008
Behold the devil herself!
I think u are a demon worth castin away from the house of God!
May God help u shocked
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Easybaby(f): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2008
@poster,
you suck! sad angry
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by bigfather(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2008
hammers:

Behold the devil herself!
I think u are a demon worth castin away from the house of God!
May God help u shocked

TRUE TALK.
@POSTER
YOU BE DEVIL IN DISGUISE,SO WHAT TYPE OF ADVISE DO YOU WANT US TO GIVE YOU ? angry
WHY NOT SEEK ADVISE FROM THE CHURCH ELDERS ? NA WA OOO, THE END TIME IS NEAR !
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by ayeesha: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2008
tell his wife you are inlove with her husband. smiley

and make sure you come back to tell us what transpired after that o! grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by bigfather(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2008
ayeesha:

tell his wife you are inlove with her husband. smiley

and make sure you come back to tell us what transpired after that o! grin

Good one,but that one go be suicide mission ! shocked
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2008
Leave the Church and forget him!!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by dequeen(f): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
meh i dont think dat one luv but lust, how could u say u're in luv with ur pastor, d person dat is preaching the words of God 2 u. girl i cannt deceive u, u need a hot deliverance i mean hot one.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by jibosqie(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2008
Flee from evil, drink some litres of IZAL to neutralize the butterflies.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Fostercat(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2008
since he is married. Can I tell him?

Madness cool
Ashewo dey your blood tongue
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by easybaby2(f): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2008
Liv the poor girl
she wan taste anoiting cheesy
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Busta(f): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2008
this topic is 1yr, 1month and 4days old.

doubt is the poster is still in love with her pastor or still on nairaland.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by almondjoy(f): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Poster,

I seeeee!   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  I will tell you what to do.  But we can only discuss it off camera. tongue  Too many bad belle peeps around the thread already. wink

But this thread is more than a year old.  Come back.  If you still feel the way you do and have not found a solution to this extremely "sweet" problem, let me know ASAP.  I have experience in such matters. grin I go "JIM" you with the details.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by TOYOSI20(f): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2008
easybaby.:

Liv the poor girl
she wan taste anoiting cheesy

LOl
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by chenypat(f): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
Pls 4 d love of God dnt allow d things of d flesh to overcome u.U said urself dat he's married n a man of God 4dat matter.Remember wat d scripture said,touch nt my annointed n do my prophet no harm.Jst jst ask d lord 2help u out of dis temptation cos smtin similar had happened 2me b4.Am a catholic n there's dis young priest dat i really liked(still do)wenever he gives d sermon,i always av dis funny feelins dat he shud ask me out,talk 2me u knw or anytin.Then i resolvd 2prayin n askin d holyspirit 2 intervene cos thoughts of him alwayz occupy my mind then i began 2ask my dat so many guys have been askin me to date dem i alwaz turn dem down so y must it b a rev.Fr.Dat was hw i stopd cos it's even a sin 2conceivd such thoughts.Nw i see him as a priest n notin more.Try harder girl u'll succeed.Success is only made by dos who says it can b done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / Why Do Ladies Leave Behind Their Panties In Their Guys Place? / Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.