Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Do You Want To Earn Free Btc .......come In Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Want To Earn Free Btc .......come In Here (499 Views)

Come In If You Want To Earn Free Btc / Earn Free BTC On Android / Make Free Btc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Earn Free Btc .......come In Here by kay4guy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Do u want to earn free btc / dogecoin?

Here are the steps:

1; Download coinomi wallet app on google play store ( coinomi is a multi alt coins wallet which you use to save your doge coins).

2; After downloading the coinomi wallet app into your phone, install it and open the app, click on the doge coin Logo, click recieve and copy your doge coin address

3; click on the lin-k in my signature and go to the free doge site ( use chrome, firefox, puffin or opera browser ). You can use phone or computer to open the site.

4; When you get to the site, register and paste your doge coin address, solve the captcha and click on roll.

5; you are to solve the captcha and click on roll every houryour doge coin will be accumulated and store on the site and when it to reach 100 doge coins withdraw it to your doge coin wallet. Do this until you earn enough doge coin.many people like to ask this question when it comes to free thing.My answer to this question is yes. I spend 30 days to test this site and I have withdraw 300 doge coins into my coinomi wallet. you can check the image for proof
Re: Do You Want To Earn Free Btc .......come In Here by kay4guy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
kay4guy:
Do u want to earn free btc / dogecoin?

Here are the steps:

1; Download coinomi wallet app on google play store ( coinomi is a multi alt coins wallet which you use to save your doge coins).

2; After downloading the coinomi wallet app into your phone, install it and open the app, click on the doge coin Logo, click recieve and copy your doge coin address

3; click on the lin-k in my signature and go to the free doge site ( use chrome, firefox, puffin or opera browser ). You can use phone or computer to open the site.

4; When you get to the site, register and paste your doge coin address, solve the captcha and click on roll.

5; you are to solve the captcha and click on roll every houryour doge coin will be accumulated and store on the site and when it to reach 100 doge coins withdraw it to your doge coin wallet. Do this until you earn enough doge coin.many people like to ask this question when it comes to free thing.My answer to this question is yes. I spend 30 days to test this site and I have withdraw 300 doge coins into my coinomi wallet. you can check the image for proof

Try it and come bk here to give ur testimonies,remember b free to ask questions

(1) (Reply)

18karat Silver Gold / Dangote, Peter Obi, Ngige And Innoson Storm Umuahia For E4E Graduation Ceremony / Free Money $3,500 For Forex Investment - Easy Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.