Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (52437 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by ferdvict2(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
A 44-year-old woman by name Modupe Alegbeleye, on Thursday told an Ikole-Ekiti Customary Court in Ekiti that she denied her husband, Ebenezer Alegbeleye, sex because of the cigarette odour from him.

Modupe said this while replying to a statement by her husband that she denied him sex for three months.

According to her, my husband likes smoking cigarettes but I do not like its odour.

“So, whenever he smoked and demanded sex; I was always turning down his demand as I hated cigarette’s odour.

“Although, I knew that my husband was a cigarette smoker before we started our relationship, I was always advising him to stop it.

“I was also praying so that he would quit it, but to no avail.

“That is why, sometimes, I would ask him to take his bath before making love to me.

“1 also denied him sex because I did not want more children based on the experience I had when I was to give birth to our second child.

“I lost the baby due to lack of proper care for the baby and me from my husband,’’ the woman said.
The husband, however, told the court that he needed more children because he was the only child of his mother.

“I am the only child of my mother. When my wife gave birth to our only son 10, years ago, I told her she would bear me more children.

“But my wife said no; and she has been denying me any romantic advances I make to her,” Alegbeleye said.

He told the court that peace would reign between them without separation, “If my wife will change her attitude and agree to bear me more children.

“She will also agree to take proper care of me by cooking my meals, which she had denied me for long.”

The court’s president, Mrs Yemisi Ojo, adjourned the case until May 22 for judgment after all efforts made to reconcile them proved unsuccessful.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/denied-husband-sex-not-withstand-wife-tells-court/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by daewoorazer(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
the feminists won't like this..she probably disappointed them.. Did he force d meat down ur tunnel in d first instance... I guess not

9 Likes

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by eezeribe(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
OK
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ok sex sex sex is a beauiful tin cheesy
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Homeboiy: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
yeye woman

3 Likes

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Fadiga24(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
You two are on a long thing.

Cigarette addiction is one of the hardest to stop.

4 Likes

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by MissRaine69(f): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2017
She did not know he smoked during courtship or did she not have a sense of smell then?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by newyorks(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2017
the man get time to go court wen him supose dey bleep outside den cum hux nd sleep in peace.

by the time he no disturb the wife for like 2months, she go hv a rethink and cum bak to her senses.

29 Likes

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by BiafranYouths(m): 1:43am On Jul 11, 2017
You want more kids, but you don't carter for them.... kiss

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Oyindidi(f): 1:46am On Jul 11, 2017
One man's meat is another man's poison
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by MrCork: 2:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
gottttto bed jorrr!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 11, 2017
Oops, gbese!

Dont wait for the jobs to come to you. Go for it. Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners. Sign up now. It is free!

See my signature. bejite.com
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by PointZerom: 4:54am On Jul 11, 2017
LMAO
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 11, 2017
grin
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
She did not know he smoked during courtship or did she not have a sense of smell then?

You no read finish before you comment

27 Likes

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:

She likes big meat

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by lonelydora: 6:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Sex should be mutual shaa
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by MissRaine69(f): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You no read finish before you comment
I did ....
Wants more kids she had a traumatic birth and does not want anymore
She feels his advances and requests are imprudent he feels she is unreasonable
They have reached an impasse
Does that satisfy your criteria of an appropriate response?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by BabbanBura(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

I did ....
Wants more kids she had a traumatic birth and does not want anymore
She feels his advances and requests are imprudent he feels she is unreasonable
They have reached an impasse
Does that satisfy your criteria of an appropriate response?

...chai! Pls re-read the narration

10 Likes

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by liljboy(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2017
newyorks:
the man get time to go court wen him supose dey bleep outside den cum hux nd sleep in peace.

by the time he no disturb the wife for like 2months, she go hv a rethink and cum bak to her senses.
lmao.... my bloda you no get chill pill at all

1 Share

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by pryme(m): 6:37am On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

Lol, at that time, I guess love was not only blind, but odor blind too.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Blazinraj01(f): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
Always Read

7 Likes

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by jericco1(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Imagine. Marriage is nt by force.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
I did .... Wants more kids she had a traumatic birth and does not want anymore She feels his advances and requests are imprudent he feels she is unreasonable They have reached an impasse Does that satisfy your criteria of an appropriate response?

Well

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
He told the court that peace would reign between them without separation,

<<<<“If my wife will change her attitude and agree to bear me more children.....
<<<<She will also agree to take proper care of me by cooking my meals grin grin,

Hmmmm!!!!! Nigerian marriage Goodooo cheesy.. Talk about entitlement @ it's best..I can just imagined my friends that married white ladies dishing out these conditions....

5 Likes

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by IamPatriotic(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
really
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by maxiuc(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Even me as a guy I hate that odour

Woman why not tell me politely

Or are you eating poundo somewhere else

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by bsideboii(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Emmmm....so u didn't know he smokes cigarette before you married him right?
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by bukjossy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kontinu
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by esophieso(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.