Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! (30354 Views)

Guys, Don't Die Trying. Don't Kill Yourself / Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Melonny(m): 2:21am On Jul 11, 2017
***Please, do not take this as an excuse to start hating women***
Hello guys, this is melonny. I would like to discuss something deep, something very dear to the heart, something very important and I feel that it will resonate with you as well. I want to talk about the fact that in my personal experience and interactions I have had with people which is considerable "WOMEN DON'T LOVE MEN". In fact , women are incapable of loving another genuinely.
Some new data about divorce and non-marital breakups contains an unexpected findings. it found that women initiated nearly 70% of all divorces (Psychologytoday, 2015)
It's often the women who expresses more overt conflict and dissatisfaction about the state of their marriage. On the other man, the man is more likely to report feeling troubled by his wife's dissatisfaction; but pretty much "OK" with the way things are; he's content to just lope along as time passes (Goodmenproject, 2015). Why? Men interpret things simply by looking whether they feel good and the woman feels good at the moment (Goodmenproject, 2014) while
Women are slaves of their emotions- they attach their memories to their emotions. Her decisions and reaction are based on all the past memories. "If you hurt her feelings last year by acting in a particular way, that pain still lies in her. she feels the possibility that you could do it again (she feels you have the potential to hurt her again)- even if you have changed significantly since that time( (Goodmenproject, 2014)). No wonder, they are willing to leave just as long as the relationship hits the rock and a guy who is objectively better in every way comes offering her more(Reddit).

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Melonny(m): 2:25am On Jul 11, 2017
Don't blame them, they are not designed to love you. It is their nature to act that way. You cannot expect something from someone when it is their nature not to have it. "Husbands, love your wives just as Jesus loves the church and gave his life for it -Agape love that is, unconditional (Ephesians 5:25). It means men should be able to die, take bullets for women, fight for them , be dedicated to them etc.
"Older women should live a holy life(Titus 2:3) In order to train the younger women to love their husbands and children"(Philia, Eros, Storge love) - (Titus 2:4). So, they(women) have to be taught on how to love. they can't be taught Agape love so they don't have the capability to understand what men call love.
If you that ignoramus that is planning to stage your death for a marriage proposal or the man that gets surgery to look like his wife or the man who ask his friend to shoot him so his girlfriend will sympathize, you are not wrong because you must love your wife unconditionally but despite all these, she does not understand this show of stupidity and in due time will dump you for someone crazier, wealthier and someone better.
Guys submission isn't love. She will only submit herself to you until she sees a better man!

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by pressplay411(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2017
God punish the wicked girl that did this to your heart.

155 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Melonny(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2017
pressplay411:
No girl mate, I have the knowledge and it's power. I just want guys to think not with their heart but with wisdom. God said men should love their wives and the wife should be submissive to their husbands more than twice in the Bible. Paul only mention women should be taught how to love in Titus in the whole Bible. they weren't designed to love!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2017
@melonny this is one of the greatest revelations ever and all men needs to understand this....so true, Men should love their wives unconditionally(agape) then women are taught to love(philio) their husband....#deeptruth

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Melonny(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Mynd44,RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala c'mon buddies, let's focus in on this with wisdom. let men know their fate.

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Mynd44: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2017
So this is what my mind knew low key and became gamophobic shocked shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by veekid(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Another escapee

13 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by YelloweWest: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Threads like thus are poisoning...

There are a lot of good men and women out there. Don't poison the minds of people pls

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by holatin(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2017
days why I be been looking for baby mama on olx, jiji and eBay.

no wan over think myself to insanity

2 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by SeniorZato(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Gjkkbd
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by mikool007(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Pple dey o
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by deepwater(f): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Op stay away from secondary school girls

26 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Majesticniyi(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Using scriptures to back up your lopsided views abi? How about the numerous scriptures commanding EVERYBODY to love?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Opistorincos(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Iranu, u just neva jam beta woman

19 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by naijaboiy: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Who gives a flying Fück? grin

I love myself so much that I don't need to feed on a "fake love" from anyone. If you want to be slaves to your own emotions it's your own problem not mine.

At least I'm sure of one love which can never die. A mother's love for her child. Fück other types of love. grin

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by ISMM(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Op, if I tell you what's on my mind ehn!!!!

You even brought your bible in this. It's really sad I must say

Anyways, I hope​ you find a man to love you completely...

2 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Finestface(f): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2017
You were making sense until this:

...and in due time will dump you for someone crazier, wealthier and someone better.

Then I realized you're heartbroken, just pick the grains of your shattered heart.

Nothing will fall on you, if strength should fall, it will make matters worse.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by kiddoiLL(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2017
"Older women should live a holy life(Titus 2:3) In order to train the younger women to love their husbands and children"(Philia, Eros, Storge love) - (Titus 2:4)" . "Op you better get sense now, we no go join u for ur women can't love journey" don't use the bible to back urself if u dont understand what it's saying....u said women cant love and quoting d bible...Bible tell you say women no dey love??...how person way no fit love go teach younger ones how to love?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Shiitposter: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2017
Hope i never end up like this bitter statistic posting OP.

There is always that one guy who is such a pessimist about everything. Fxck you and your bad vibes dude.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2017
True OP, even if you are super cute, all still the same shit, they leave their boyfriend just to be with you because you are cuter and more fun than previous boyfriend, they tell you they love you but it is all a lie, they don't even know they are lying, because it's who they are.

this world is bleeped up lipsrsealed

I don't even know if I should proceed with my plans to get married next year. cry cry

sexybbstar, what do you think about this write up from op?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by kingrt2(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2017
Fair enough

See ma signature
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2017
Melonny:
Mynd44,RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala c'mon buddies, let's focus in on this with wisdom. let men know their fate.

You spread your venom convincing weak ones like your cabal-mates not to date/love, but we won't be there when you chase that your neighbor's cousin who just visited...to taste her lollipop... grow up dude...or else, your plan is to dicck anoda guy, you're stuck with females...so grow up.

13 Likes 1 Share

pressplay411:

grin

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by jegz25(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2017
love is for fools

3 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Stevengold(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Don't Generalize it. Some women love genuinely. My Fiancée loves me to a fault. Even when I try to push her away. She's always there.

10 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Pavore9: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Maybe for those whose mothers never loved their fathers!

4 Likes

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Triniti(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Another one

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Johncuba(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Here to read comments.
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Tell us the girl that broke your heart like this. Maybe we will help you cane her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.