Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) (12177 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Gistboy120(m): 2:55am On Jul 11, 2017
A Kenyan lady, a week ago, got into a warmed conflict with a man that come about to a battle before a bank. The lady for some obscure reason chosen to strip totally to get into the center of things.

It’s not clear what exactly transpired between the two fighters that resulted in this embarrassing situation – but a video circulating on social media shows the adult male and female exchanging blows and cussing each other out.

Photos gotten from the video shows the woman in her various stage of stripping unaided by anyone.
People watching the fight eventually got fed up and broke up the fight.
Kenyan woman

Click here to see more photos : http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/07/crazy-kenyan-lady-completely-stripes.html

Source: www.naijcrackgist.com.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 3:10am On Jul 11, 2017
This is going to front page. I see massive hits later on. Trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 11, 2017
Interesting. What a fight.

For that dream job? Easy HR solutions? Find, connect, share, chat and network with your favourite employers? Join the world's smartest job network bejite.com. It is free!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 11, 2017
grin

As a male combatant I will curse anyone who tries to separate the fight. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 11, 2017
I think she was trying to curse him lipsrsealed

The man is just as stupid undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by dingbang(m): 5:10am On Jul 11, 2017
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Oblitz(m): 5:26am On Jul 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 5:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Na to press things na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by vicben27(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2017
this one is nt a lady. but an elephant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by NairalandCS(m): 5:42am On Jul 11, 2017
vicben27:
this one is nt a lady. but an elephant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by lonelydora: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2017
Just imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by MissRaine69(f): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Clothes inhibit effectiveness in fights this individual wanted to be 100% lethal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2017
the return of Sodom - Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by heykims(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2017
World rehabilitation center should be situated in Kenya abeg let someone inform d UN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by AlexCk: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2017
This is just too weird.

Hailing the woman oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Crazy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by WizAkzy: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2017
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by pennytration(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2017
She didn't strip very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2017
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by yrex01(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Buffalo �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by SplendidE(f): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2017
hahahaha laughing at comments above me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by arleck(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Olosho every where[b] Olosho every where[/b] Olosho every where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by hoygift(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Wetin dey sup maybe she took some carnabbis nawao her waist just looks like what I have here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Fadiga24(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
After everything she go still lose the fight.

smh.
Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Gladiator1: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Whew! See her yansh

Disgusting
Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
wrong thread
Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is fighting unclad now a thing
Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by chesterlee(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Be like Omoniles don full Kenya
Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by princeemmma(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
confirmed werey

Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by GawzMan(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
kia!!!. I never see
Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2017

Waste products

#Eco99#
Re: Kenyan Lady Strips Herself Naked In Order To Fight With A Man In Public(photos) by triplewisdom: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
The camera should have changed position before taking the second picture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). / How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.