Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) (37531 Views)

Wire Fraud: Emmanuel Mong Arrested At Airport While Trying To Flee US / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland / US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by akigbemaru: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
agadez007:
Chinedu and Bolarinwa finished From the Same Secondary School,they both have no Hope of Furthering Their Education,Chinedu goes for Apprenticeship,Bolarinwa feels he is Too Big to Serve Anybody

When Chinedu was Busy serving his Oga for 5-7 years,his yoruba counterpart and Agemate was busy Roaming the Hood,Playing Bet9ja hoping to Chop Millions and Fighting up and down in Lagos
when he see Chinedu going to shop Everyday,he Laughs and Says 'omo ibo like Money too much'

Now chinedu is Settled by his Oga,he now owns a Shop of his own,Bolarinwa Continues Mocking Chinedu calling His shop '2 X 2 Kiost',Chinedu Moves from the Small shop to a bigger shop,in two Years starts Building his own House,Bolarinwa thinks to Himself 'this Omo Ibos and Blood money are like 5 and 6,which baba did Jazz for him?'

Bolarinwa Decides to join Yahoo yahoo so As to Compete with Chinedu who is now a big boy,he join In the already Long line of Yoruba yahoo Yahoo boys and Starts denting the Already battered Image of Nigeria

This is how Yahoo yahoo Started in Nigeria,now thanks to the Yorubas,we cant do Online purchases anymore yet they turn Around to say Igbos are the Problem with Nigeria
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Danuvie(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Eeya. Too bad

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ [url]http://www.kenandakyns.com
[/url]
For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
agadez007:
Chinedu and Bolarinwa finished From the Same Secondary School,they both have no Hope of Furthering Their Education,Chinedu goes for Apprenticeship,Bolarinwa feels he is Too Big to Serve Anybody

When Chinedu was Busy serving his Oga for 5-7 years,his yoruba counterpart and Agemate was busy Roaming the Hood,Playing Bet9ja hoping to Chop Millions and Fighting up and down in Lagos
when he see Chinedu going to shop Everyday,he Laughs and Says 'omo ibo like Money too much'

Now chinedu is Settled by his Oga,he now owns a Shop of his own,Bolarinwa Continues Mocking Chinedu calling His shop '2 X 2 Kiost',Chinedu Moves from the Small shop to a bigger shop,in two Years starts Building his own House,Bolarinwa thinks to Himself 'this Omo Ibos and Blood money are like 5 and 6,which baba did Jazz for him?'

Bolarinwa Decides to join Yahoo yahoo so As to Compete with Chinedu who is now a big boy,he join In the already Long line of Yoruba yahoo Yahoo boys and Starts denting the Already battered Image of Nigeria

This is how Yahoo yahoo Started in Nigeria,now thanks to the Yorubas,we cant do Online purchases anymore yet they turn Around to say Igbos are the Problem with Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by delors(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
I swear I know this guy
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by kabaka1: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
.....guy is set 4 life though. all day travelling back and forth 2 Ghana u think say na wash
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Geminiboy: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
hmmmm I know this guy way back in high school
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by JFT24(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
emerged01:
Yoruba - fraud
Igbo - drugs
Hausa - terror

Which tribe u reap Mr minor, abi u dae shame of ya tribe grin
emerged01:
Yoruba - fraud
Igbo - drugs
Hausa - terror

Which tribe u reap Mr minor, abi u dae shame of ya tribe
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by mrmrmister: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Seun, your mods are blind.
Right?

Or you want to tell me none of them has seen what's going on on this thread.

You keep acting like the tribalism issue that has so taken over this forum is not your business.
Shame!
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
emmanuelex1:
Not trying to defend crime here but Emeka was is facing firing squad in Indonesia for trying to sell any illegal item, not stealing someone else's heart earned money.
No, you are not trying to defend it, you are only trying to cover it.
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by emmanuelex1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lol funny you, you miss the point your busness
wizzakosh:
No, you are not trying to defend it, you are only trying to cover it.

1 Like

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Ups01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by raphy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
the guy looks like someone i knew back in high sch.
serve ya jail then repent.tall man.
and then join the basket ball gang.
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by leathalbeast: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
zurielsam:

ghana na country? what has Nigeria gained from ECOWAS sef almost nothing yet one ghana wey no reach Lagos and Oyo state dey talk. I no blame you na Buhari i blame.

Btwn you don hear about ghana must go?
dirty smelly good for nothing nigerian.. the world is now seeing you pigs for what you all are. cheating, greedy, heartless bastards. if you dont change your ways you will soon be an outcaste to the world.
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by zurielsam(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
leathalbeast:
dirty smelly good for nothing nigerian.. the world is now seeing you pigs for what you all are. cheating, greedy, heartless bastards. if you dont change your ways you will soon be an outcaste to the world.

studpid idiotic occultic ghanian land of oloshos no matter how Nigerians are still more respected in the world than ghanaians. No matter what a Lion can not eat grass. You can lick akufos ass
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by stevecantrell: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jeffboi:
Unlucky him
Dude is very lucky considering he got just 2 years...
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by leathalbeast: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
zurielsam:

studpid idiotic occultic ghanian land of oloshos no matter how Nigerians are still more respected in the world than ghanaians. No matter what a Lion can not eat grass. You can lick akufos ass
as a ghanaian i can tell you that ghana isnt near where we want to be at the moment and yet nigerians idolize ghana so much. imagine how nigerians will march to ghana in drones when things becomes great in a year or two. everyday i read here about ghana this ghana that and i laugh and pity you guys at the same time. ghana is like heaven to you.

1 Like

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by olusledge: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
agadez007:

you forgot to add chinedu later traveled to Indonesia and was caught with drugs and executed
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by BENARI: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
When I see any crime. I can almost correctly tell where the perpetrator(s) originate from.

Hmmmmmm!!!!

Naija I dey hail o!
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by zurielsam(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
leathalbeast:
as a ghanaian i can tell you that ghana isnt near where we want to be at the moment and yet nigerians idolize ghana so much. imagine how nigerians will march to ghana in drones when things becomes great in a year or two. everyday i read here about ghana this ghana that and i laugh and pity you guys at the same time. ghana is like heaven to you.

can you give me an example of how Nigerians idolize ghana. And no sensible Nigerian will go to ghana of all place. Lets see wat ghana comes to in that your two years
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by PopeFlatino(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Afonja

Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by ahahnow: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
nigeria has done it again. nigeria is a big disgrace
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by EzeUmuokorobia1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Afonja at it again,they are coming for una head Animal and Temitape

My dear, I see a photo of my favourite cartoon character Stewie Gilligan Griffin and I can't help but ask; are you a "Quahogian"?
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2017
hilroy:

And what does Chinedu sell in his 2 x 2 shop. What is his cost price and what is his selling price? I guess the trades he learnt are; how to sell fake drugs and foods that kill millions of innocent souls, how to sell fake building materials that makes houses to collapse on a daily basis, bringing substandard products from China and Taiwan, selling junk electronics from Europe and America as a no testing product, selling used clothes meant for charity in 3rd world countries as bend down select etc.

Since you know so much about how an average Yoruba and Igbo business men make money, I challenge you to come up with one legit business your brothers involve in that fetch them millions and I promise to come up with 10 legit businesses Yorubas involve in that make them millions with an estimate of capital expenditure, income and profit margin.

Osu, I'm waiting for your response

you are a dunce obviously undecided
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 1:03am On Jul 12, 2017
agadez007:

this guy ur too much u nailed it
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by TheEminentLaity: 2:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Waya waya! Waya set grin cheesy
Like their fathers, the thieves in office so would the children and their generation.
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by hilroy: 3:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

you are a dunce obviously undecided

Mechonu Osu Alusi. I expect you to help your brother to mention one legit biz your kinsmen involve in. I know you guys in and out
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by BiggyBamBam: 4:16am On Jul 12, 2017
agadez007:

Nice story but Igbos, Hausa/Fulanis and Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria. Everyone knows this
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by baby124: 5:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Stupid idiot. So dull. A lot of these guys lack street sense. I hope he gets 30yrs for soiling the Nigerian name. Funny but he could have made that amount in 5yrs in a lucrative business. Stealing and fraud is not the way to go!
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Just30: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2017
zurielsam:

can you give me an example of how Nigerians idolize ghana. And no sensible Nigerian will go to ghana of all place. Lets see wat ghana comes to in that your two years
there are like 5 million Nigerians already here .
Are they all not sensible?
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by zurielsam(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Just30:
there are like 5 million Nigerians already here .
Are they all not sensible?

5 million?! how the hell do you come about that figure if i may ask. thats almost over 1/4 of ghana whole population. i laugh in swahili
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by O0XYGEN: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
zurielsam:

5 million?! how the hell do you come about that figure if i may ask. thats almost over 1/4 of ghana whole population. i laugh in swahili
1/4 what? Are you dumb naturally or your intentionally decided to be dumb?
Re: US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) by Just30: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
zurielsam:

that is not 1/4 but 1/6th

Your people troop in a a rate of 3000 per day , even though majority returns back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wanted Killer Cultists Beaten Mercilessly By Youths In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) / This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.