Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria (31197 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
its better to not have something tangible in Nigeria,shebi you can relocate to ghetto or your village and eat,live comfy with 2 dollars per day and hustle till you make it again. but In America,na debt after debt
He didnt ask the right question. The question should be "Name 1 thing you enjoy as a citizen of Nigeria" jist one thing you benefit you can beat your chest and sy you enjoy. Please be truthful

2 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by amanze15(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:
Nigerians are seeing fire abroad. Forget all this talk, it's because of the shame attached to comming back empty handed that makes them remain there, sometimes till the suffering kuku kill them there.

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by GoodFaith: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kolababe:
What A Nigerian Abroad Told Actress Ufedo Sunshine Who Said "Come Back Home"

The actress who starred along side Bukky Wright, Cossy Orjiakor, Keppy Ekpenyong Bassey and others in the movie "Pure Honey" has been in the US for a while for a Nollywood-Hollywood movie shoot has something to say about her current New York location and her area, Lekki in Lagos Nigeria. The interesting aspect of what the Executive Producer of the movie "X-List" wrote, was when she told a Nigerian in the US about the need to return home to contribute, and the Nigerian replied her; "The hardship here is more comfortable than the pleasure in Nigeria". Lol...

We all know why majority of Nigerians abroad will never return home. There is hardly any news from Nigeria nowadays that will encourage an average Nigerian abroad, or in a country like the US to pack their bags and just want to go back home. I had a conversation recently with a Nigerian living here in the US for over 20 years, I tried to convince him to return home. Guess what he said, “The hardship here is more comfortable than the pleasure in Nigeria.”

Govt have been paying lip service to brain-gain, but truth be told, If you are a Nigerian living in a country like the US and you've finally decided that you want to go back to your motherland after all these years, if you see these disturbing images of Lekki flooding, won't you change your mind? Or you hear about the widespread jungle justice on innocent people everywhere and the horrible Badoo ritual killing in Ikorodu, will you still want to go home? Police harassment of innocent youth they see with iphones and laptops, arrest and delay of judgment of high profile criminals and too many other sad occurrences to mention. Why are we so backward in Nigeria?

I know that the cost of comfortable living in many parts of the Island is almost the same for comfortable living in a place like New York City or some parts of the US. But, compare both. No good drainage in Lekki, the few poor drainages are blocked with trash yet the ‘rich and classy’ residents will come abroad and will not dare throw a piece of paper on the floor. We all must change our ways, because there is no place like home. Govt and individuals, we all must think deeply. Let's play our roles. Let's be kind to our environment and our environment will be kind to us... #prayfornigeria #godhelpnigeria #flood #realchange #ilovenigeria #godblessnigeria

https://www.instagram.com/ufedo_sunshine/
Tell the bitch , ti kiss it
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by DrAnie: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
What would drive a person so desperate to vacate where his roots lie in search of an experience elsewhere in the world? Understandably, the motives of lots of nigerians putting in immigration applications are diverse but the underlying factor is the stark disappointment in our(nigeria) system and a search for a plausible hope. Hope for good health care, good schools, adequate security, constant electricity, good roads and hope for our unborn children.
The truth remains 'NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE'! GOD has blessed this nation so much with natural resources that could make us compete with the great nations of the world yet we have chosen to move backward and not stagnant nor forward. Our leaders are so corrupt, judicial system is corrupt,almost if not all the sectors in the economy are corrupt. REALLY PROVOKING!

May God help Nigeria!
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Sagay212: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Just like speed darlington.....he'll rather die in the US than to come back to a country of slow people,.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by bayulll011(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
davidodiba:

Are You an hyena or a jackal? If you are not then there is hope for this great nation.

WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND STOP ALL THESE YOUR UNINTELLIGENT POST,WHAT MAKES A NATION'S GREAT,THE LEADERS AND FOLLOWERS,AS AT TODAY ALL THOSE LEADERS MAKING LAWS FOR YOU ARE NOT ONLY SILLY,PATHETIC BUT ALSO UNFORTUNATE,THEIR DECISIONS AFFECT YOUR LIFE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY,THE SILLY POLITICIAN YOU GOT CANNOT HELP IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT THATS WHY THEY CAN PROPOSE A BILL THAT WILL ALLOWS AMNESTY FOR LOOTERS.

WAKE UP AND ACT DONT JUST HOPE,WE ONLY HOPE THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE TODAY

1 Like

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by iamrealdeji(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

He didnt ask the right question. The question should be "Name 1 thing you enjoy as a citizen of Nigeria" jist one thing you benefit you can beat your chest and sy you enjoy. Please be truthful
nothing actually. the country hasn't provided anything great for me
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by helphelp: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

When places in the US get flooded, the government steps in immediately. You will see centers open up to provide people with shelter, food, clothes, etc. There is nothing like that in Nigeria. It's okay to have false pride when you are in Nigeria, because it gives you hope for a better tomorrow. But once you step foot out of that place, you will realize that's really no reason to go back.

1 Like

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Rossikki: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
RighteousI:
Come on! Nigeria is not that bad, the fulani herdsmen won't kill your wife when they attack your family in your hometown, they will only rape your wife. But they will kill you the husband with their rusty ak47s or they could just slice you up like suya meat.

See! I told you zoogeria is not that bad.
In America, 50,000 people are killed in gun violence every year. That is more than Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers and armed robbers' death toll put together.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
oluwayimika123:
You be spoken well bro and I can't help but to agree with ur assertions Buh my own concern is dis;
Most of the problems u pointed out are things most of us be been living with ever since we were born in fact my grandma also has her own story to tell about Nigeria's problem. My point rather Dan highlighting d problems ch bleeds our heart each time we re being reminded, I think way forward is what we re meant to b discussing now. How to tackle dose challenges facing us . myself used to think all we needed was bringing youths on board, Buh Yaya Bello of Kogi State is an example DAT shows DAT our problems goes beyond clamouring 4 youths taking ova the helms of affairs of d Nation.

What is d way out of dis decay?

Bro I laugh when people talk of solutions and say our youth as if d youths are not part of this society of ours. Look at that stupid Dimeji Bankole former speaker of d house of reps, look at current gov of Kogi or former information minister Frank Nweke Jnr. Solution to our problems go far beyond d youth or age as long as u re mentally alert. Afterall in d university system d aged academic staff are well respected cos of wealth of knowledge acquired not only in d classroom but also thru lots of life experiences. So being old doesnt mean they are invalid. Go and google on Lee Kwan Yu who made Singapore what it is today.It is d system and our laws that is really bad I mean reallly bad that it would fight against any solution that wud come up. That is y even if u bring technocrats trained abroad and operate in d same system and within d framework of d existing laws they wud fail. U can not do same thing over and over again and expect differnt result.
I ve even written to a state govt of my state of origi trying to share with them useful tips on d way forward but I got no response. U can see even calls for restructuring which i support is being ignored.
If I decide to come and contest and bring these ideas I wud be killed cos many enjoying d status quo wud see me as a threat to their cake which isnt theirs alone. And sadly even d maases may not give me their support cos Im not of thier tribe or religion.

4 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Brilliant my brother, brilliant!

I also think that the major impediment to our growth as a nation is the system of government we run which has encouraged nepotism, favoritism, massive corruption and lazy attitude towards governance in the country...

We also suffer from the Dutch syndrome as oil has been a major curse to Nigeria rather than a blessing...

In conclusion, we need a revolution. Most of those working countries had to have one form of revolution or the other before things began to work as the masses wanted.

Once again, very brilliant write-up, I could feel your emotions...

Thanks for ur understanding. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
blessingee:

I no read am finish, but you make sense die! To think that we actually have enough funds to make Nigeria a better place is just sickening
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by unitedsurv: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Where is pidgin2 forming patroitic Nigerian that Nigeria is paradise on earth.

I have said it that Nigerians in Nigeria who defends Nigeria wud change their perception once they reach abroad. Forget what u watch on movies when u experience it live and direct u go know say khaki truly no be leather.

Once u travel abroad u will curse our leaders and wish they are hanged on a pole and shot with high calibre bullets from anti- aircraft guns. These beasts ve denied Nigerians good life they truly deserve. Even the so called modern cities like Lagos are like ghettos compared to what u call villages abroad to show u how backward we are. Imagine in Lagos the governor was talking of wi-fi at bus stop when abroad u get free wifi in hospital, schools, markets even inside public buses on ship which u may pay for. The level of technology wud make u look like a bush man from one ancient village, when u wud see u can wash ur plates, clothes with machines and some cases iron them, drones and gps devices to navigate ur way, even technology to make life for d disabled a bit easy or u go hospital and see equipments, abi na school den u will know that d university u went to in Nigeria is a big waste of time especially if u did sciences and engineering. We are over 100 years backwards.

As for social security system in place made me realize that there is far enough to lift everyone out of poverty. The system takes care of d jobless, disabled, pensioners so if u loose job no cause for anxiety over the basic necessity. Even though social security bill was debated on d floor of senate of last administration it didnt pass 2nd reading. It has died a natural death no one is talking about it even d useless Ben Bruce with his common sense rants has not thought of discussing it on d floor.
But in Nigeria it is a dream cos d greed of a few beasts in power wud embezzle far more than they need leaving the docile majority divided by ethnicity and religion in need.

Countries with oil like us such Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, most western European countries have no poor if u even see what they call poor u will be amazed. Norway with oil like has d world's largest sovereign wealth funds together with other scandanavian countries that are called welfare states with social security systems that are regarded as models for others to follow I can authoritatively tell that poverty is dead not even one person is poor. Forget the useless PAP poverty alleviation programme, or NAPEP national poverty eradication programme yet poverty rate is even higher than it was before.

School free at all levels that if u do Ph.D u re paid while schooling. If u re doing Masters u re eligible to loans.
Truly enough for all I mean for all not what is for all embezzled by few bastards who should be killed.

Equality before d law is another thing, a top govt official if he commits crime with ordinary citizen it is same punishment that wud be meted out. The likes of Saraki wud be in jail by now but sadly he has been acquitted. No justice for poor even though we should not even have poor in d first place.

Until we all unite which is a remote possibilty the status quo remains with no hope in sight. APC, PDP, RIP or whatever can never bring any desired change until we do things diferently. It will always be a mirage.
Nigeria is just a waste of space a country of dashed hopes, unfulfilled dreams, unrealised potentials.

Even d Nigerians are abroad who want to come back to develop home wud face fustration from govt and other bad belle.

Our useless leaders know this that is y dey run abroad for everything. Where is PMB now? They have no faith in d country they govern. Which of their kids are in our schools. Nigeria is doomed far doomed beyond redemption.

If my govt cannot give me a befitting life, then my citizenship is of no worth not worth a tissue paper and deserves to be dumped.

Until we enact laws to execute corrupt people in power like China does we would never get anywhere. But wud Saraki and his gang of robbers and tout do so? They blame Federal Government but are they not part of the govt? What do they with d constituency allowance they get? What projects have they executed in their constituencies? In the first place d legislature has no business financing projects at all. It is an anomaly but they will never correct it cos it is a way to get their share of the national cake.

Also if u spend 70-75% of d budget on recurrent expenditure and mere 25-30% on capital projects then how do money circulate to create jobs and distribute wealth. It is like spending so much to run ur business on operating cost u end packing up d business. That is y Nigeria is a mess it is not prepared to get out off.

I laugh when people say agriculture is d way. But if u cud not achieve anything with oil is it with agriculture? We have had palm oil over d years which has made Malaysia progressed but what of us what ve we achieved with agrculture? Japan prone to earth quake is resource poor, bombed with nuclear bombs in WW2, but developed its human resources now d world's 3rd largest economy if not d tsunami and Fukushima disaster it was 2nd. China that executes corrupt people just developed their own commercial airplane givng Boeing a run for thier money while we were celebrating pencil manufactured locally. Germany defeated by allies in 1945 divided and occupied by d allies into East and West is now Europe's largest economy and cud absorb over 1 million Syrian refugees who live far better lives than many Nigerians as citizens in their own country who never bother about d welfare of its citizens.

Nigeria has no excuse not to be far developed and rich that would make holders of d green passport proud wherever they go to.

For anyone defending Nigeria pls take a trip abroad and experience it live and tell me if u go get mouth to defend Nigeria.

Where is "PIGDIN2" always blabbing about forming as if she is more Nigerian than we who are also Nigerians all in d name of patroitic citizen defending what u cant defend if u re to be truthful with yourself. I challenge u and your blind supporter "PEACENGINE" to come forward for a constructive argument.

guys dey para sha lol grin
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by ooshinibos: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
they forgot to mention the lack of electricity in Nigeria ..that's the only thing that irritates me about Nigeria
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by ooshinibos: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

suya meat
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
JoNach:

1000likes for you!!!! I just got an American visa, I'm earning mere 150k and have a wife and a son, I was thinking i jst go visit and come back with my family but this your article is rily giving me a change of taught of coming back.
Thanks a lot. Bros make u dey where u dey. I live in d Scandanavia with d best social security system that keeps me wonderng how all benefits at least u ve d basics.
I visited with my family last yr sept, I was robbed in my absence when I went out lost money and properties. I went to d police it was d worst they too want to rob me as well requesting for money after i lost. Where I went to change money I lost money to these money changers though I got it back but I know what i had to go thru. Any living abroad and wants to come back should re-examine his/her decision. If na to visit well be sure to discuss a much more secure location with trusted relatives and be simple not flashy. I learnt a lot from my last trip home which was d heat of recession

3 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
unitedsurv:

guys dey para sha lol grin
Guy e no funny at all. We deserve more than this.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by drakeli: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:
Nigerians are seeing fire abroad. Forget all this talk, it's because of the shame attached to comming back empty handed that makes them remain there, sometimes till the suffering kuku kill them there.
dey there dey console yourself. Abi na US and Canada you dey talk? Where the fire dey. No fire dey here o. Na Nigeria gangan be hellfire.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rossikki:
In America, 50,000 people are killed in gun violence every year. That is more than Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers and armed robbers' death toll put together.
That is too weak come on. That is because of d gun laws. Take a look at other countries without such gun laws it is much safer like d place I live u dont hear of that. It is enough reason to feel Nigeria is much better than d US. As a Nigerian have u had light for 24 hrs a day not to talk of 1 week uniterrupted power. Even Aso rock budget for gen and fuel but I have experienced my 4th yr abroad with not even an interruption for 1min.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
bayulll011:

lol do the needful it will be out in 20minute that nija for you,once i step out of here no coming back i i die make dem cremate me and spreed my ash in disneyland
grin grin grin
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
davidodiba:
I believe that this nation called Nigeria will be one of the best places to visit in the very near future. This project called Nigeria is real and I thank God for making me to be alive at such a time that will soon become my grandchildren's grimace...
Nigeria will never ever break up and I believe that you and I will enjoy this nation. Nigeria's children will fly back to take their rightful places.... The land will definitely be greener O'er here!!!! Feeling superexcited ...
Will be but it is not at the moment and may never be in the future. Be consoling yourself with the dreams you had last night. Na today e don tey
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
izombie:
I live in south africa. Yes south africa which is also in africa but anytime i visit nigeria i always get angry at the state my country is in. I have changed my ticket many times just so that i could go back to south africa earlier than i planned. Nigeria is a shithole. Honestly.
When Robert Mugabe said Zimbabwe is better than Nigeria many people were insulting him. I dont blame many Nigerians cos if they even travel to some nearby African countries then u will see that we should hide ourselves in shame and not live in d past that we re better.

1 Like

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by davidodiba(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
bayulll011:

WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND STOP ALL THESE YOUR UNINTELLIGENT POST,WHAT MAKES A NATION'S GREAT,THE LEADERS AND FOLLOWERS,AS AT TODAY ALL THOSE LEADERS MAKING LAWS FOR YOU ARE NOT ONLY SILLY,PATHETIC BUT ALSO UNFORTUNATE,THEIR DECISIONS AFFECT YOUR LIFE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY,THE SILLY POLITICIAN YOU GOT CANNOT HELP IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT THATS WHY THEY CAN PROPOSE A BILL THAT WILL ALLOWS AMNESTY FOR LOOTERS.

WAKE UP AND ACT DONT JUST HOPE,WE ONLY HOPE THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE TODAY

How do you act without hope?

You are not worth my time. You are an embittered fellow full of foul and vulgar. I think you have no much to matter. Please, never quote me here anymore. Keep off from my own. You are a sorry to your current environment. You won't go far with this attitude of yours.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by kokoboy4life(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
My own is this country should be put on sale because nothing is working very painful that commoners are handicapped and can't rescue themselves from the recurring menace we encountered every time. for us to get out of this precarious situation we need to take a radical step against these real evil doers people that called themselves Government, Nigeria is a country that a lawamaker can loot public fund with comfort and the so called religion leaders are adding to our problems by accommodating these people with ease . Our problems are enormous and they can't be solved by these current set of Rogues we have in our Goverment Settings.
As a Yoruba Guy I always pray for sessation of Igbo to be in reality, it will be an opportunity and a motivation to other regions in the country to fight hard for their own freedom from this Zoo country, lastly it bitters my heart everyday if grown up person like me has a shady hope for the future, what about the unborn children. I will take a pause here and give room for other contributors.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
ooshinibos:

suya meat
Good
It doesnt come free. you pay for it and from what Ive seen sef you are not supposed to eat it cos of the filth. So you see even the suya you payvfor is not qualitative of healthy for you wink
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by ooshinibos: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Good
It doesnt come free. you pay for it and from what Ive seen sef you are not supposed to eat it cos of the filth. So you see even the suya you payvfor is not qualitative of healthy for you wink

I think you are right ..I liked the university of suya in Ikeja , I had tasted some when I visited Nigeria last year , delicious
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by DrGoodmanFather: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:
there are some truth in her word but for me naija freedom will make me choose this place over Yankee except if I wan go invest for there but base on my present pocket and lifestyle.

Na naija I go die, in fact if dem try export my corpse go abroad, I go wake up.

I heard many people say that until money fall on them.
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by obibanks: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Don't mind Nigerians and self deceit. I never leave this country na say I never see opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by bayulll011(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
davidodiba:

How do you act without hope?

You are not worth my time. You are an embittered fellow full of foul and vulgar. I think you have no much to matter. Please, never quote me here anymore. Keep off from my own. You are a sorry to your current environment. You won't go far with this attitude of yours.

who be this one Abi otiyawere Howfa av u gone in life unfortunate morroon that will only hope without work
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by unitedsurv: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Guy e no funny at all. We deserve more than this.

you are right my brother I was watching a 1986 American film I was like wow this people have got far Times 440 good road, good streets, short fences and beautiful homes, people live freely without fear but look at Nigerian films for 2010 almost everything don blur finish even the Lagos that seem bit developed badoo and thieves nor go let you sleep in peace, some houses in Lagos fence tall pass the house, upper look of ibadan na Brown pan full dia, we still have plenty hut houses in ikire
I don taya for this corn tree o embarassed
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
drakeli:
dey there dey console yourself. Abi na US and Canada you dey talk? Where the fire dey. No fire dey here o. Na Nigeria gangan be hellfire.
U dey mind am. Let him be offered d chance to travel out if he will reject. When u cant change a situation u try to console yourself with false hope
Re: Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarPlayer:
U re deceiving yourself. As far as it is not Yemen, Afghanistan or Somalia then I dont know what fire u re talking about.
I can tell u that d part of d world I live in what u re saying is OP. It may not be so rosy elsewhere but it cant be bad as it is in Nigeria which is hell on earth unless u re in crime or a thief in government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) / Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE / Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.