Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) (3799 Views)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Mightyraw(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Y'all know everyone has been betrayed one way or the other, be it business, or other aspects of life ,
Let's just share it and have a good laugh over em.

I had mine in primary 1, or so
1st day idd use a pen, shey you know nursery class na pencil and eraser.

First day of resumption now, new school uniform, new shoes, new everything infact I was shining, but one thing was missing, the holes in my belt aiint enough to hold the short, so I carry hand put for pocket hold the thing, make hin no fall my hand.

I scaled through assembly but my nosy classmates aiint having any of that, they turned me to a joke and took turns pulling my shorts. I no talk, I juss bone dey write me note

Na so one old bully for my class com do hin own pull my short and was about pulling my pant, gboahh!!!!
I scatter my new eleganza biro for hin head,
Hin wan form commendian abi grin
Omo see blood everywhere , class scatter for my head, my body con weak

Na so the class teacher ( uncle) carry me go headmistress office,
As per sey my momma na teacher now, after uncle for class na me dey speak English pass,

Omo na so I finish all of them with grammar oo con add innocent face join... See levels now
Mistress been wan pardon me, but one witch looking aunty con say make them go call my brother for primary 4 to know if am that violent or it was just a mistake undecided

Na so dem bring my favourite brother come (soft) cool
Omo mehn, they asked the Niqqa just one simple question
Is this how he use to do at home?
You knw what!!

The son of a bitch said YES as in Yea-Yea
(in wizkid voice) I was beyond shocked :oomo see beating
The beating was not even as painful as the heartbreak
cry cry

It's been over 16 years now,
But that has been my 1st and biggest betrayal all my life

Ever since then
I don't trust no one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by HelenBee(f): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
When I was in primary school I was very lazy but intelligent. I'd teach everyone their assignments but pile mine down in my bag. So my then best friend opened my bag one day and asked why all my textbooks were there. I told her the truth. During break,I went to the toilet only for her to come and call me that my class teacher was calling me. Long story cut short...Two teachers took turn in flogging me. That was the end of my friendship with girls. Oyindamola...I've forgiven you o.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
I had two ps1 so I borrowed a friend in secondary school he never told me he was pulling out from the school, I got the ps1 back but it was sheer luck he once took me to his house to get money for school fees that was mile2 , and for some reason the address got stuck in head. He never believed it when I came with someone to get the ps1 it was a big fight the friend I bought almost strangulated him in front of his mother he brought out cutlass we got the ps1 back since then I've been very suspicious about everyone , the next betrayal was also in secondary school , there was this beautiful girl that had a crush on me , not like I didn't like her I wasn't really into her not sure why, a friend of mine because he wanted the babe started bad mouthing me and saying stuff to her I said about her which I never did, I think they went out and broke up till she left the school but before she left I think she knew he lied but mehn I didn't care sef. But now I'm very suspicious and don't trust people easily.
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Let me think about my own lie. Please wait, i am coming.
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by professorfal: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmmm strolling down memory lane. I were young and naive probably 5-6years old then. I gave my best pal my new brick game he was rough with it and broke it. I became furious, was shouting at him in the process his mum heard and called our attention. on our way he begged mercilessly to keep his cover and save his ass that he's gonna get me a new one i pitied him and agreed. His mum with the rage on my face could decipher i was wronged by him, she asked vehemently what went wrong? what did he do to me i kept to my words didn't disclose what transpired.

After his mum left i quickly turn back to him to ask when am getting my new device to my greatest surprise he thwarted the deal. more furious than i was when he broked it i rush down to his mum to disclose what transpired and our deal. This woman shocked me with this words (i will never forget)

" but i asked you when you both were here you said nothing was wrong there is nothing i can do about it"
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Mightyraw(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
HelenBee:
When I was in primary school I was very lazy but intelligent. I'd teach everyone their assignments but pile mine down in my bag. So my then best friend opened my bag one day and asked why all my textbooks were there. I told her the truth. During break,I went to the toilet only for her to come and call me that my class teacher was calling me. Long story cut short...Two teachers took turn in flogging me. That was the end of my friendship with girls. Oyindamola...I've forgiven you o.

Lol, I haven't forgive my brother yet,
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Mightyraw(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:
Let me think about my own lie. Please wait, i am coming.
Well we are still waiting!!! grin

But why do you think people will come here with lies

To entertain you?? undecided
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mightyraw:

Well we are still waiting!!! grin

But why do you think people will come here with lies

To entertain you?? undecided

Abi u no no say nah lie people go come lie for hia grin .

Bros calm down, I still dey cook my lie cheesy
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Mightyraw(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Abi u no no say nah lie people go come lie for hia grin .

Bros calm down, I still dey cook my lie cheesy
Do quick make hin done
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mightyraw:

Do quick make hin done

Wait, make I chop finish

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Stevengerd(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Twas My Own Cousin. There Was This Gal Back Then I Had A Huge Crush On, The gal don fall finish for me. naso my yeye cousin out of jelously told this gal wat i didnt tell him about her. If not for maturity on the girl's part, she later found out the truth. Since Dem Me Just Leave The Bastard To His Own Way Of Life.
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mind happened when I was in secondary school (JSS2 or so)

I offended my mumsy (can't remember the offence sha) and out of rage of anger, she chased me to unleash her anger on me with a cane. When she could not get hold of me, she beckoned on my friends that they should chase and catch me and they did. While they were chasing me, they were running at a slow pace and were telling me that I should run fast so that mumsy would think I could run better

To my utmost surprise, one of my friends who happened to be the faster runner during my set ran faster than the rest and got hold of me. Before the tinkle of an eye, my mumsy was approaching me and I was begging this my friend that he should free me and let me go, but lai lai, the son of lucifer handed me over to mumsy

Omo, the magnitude of the beating that day is something I can't explain, because mum even added to the beating considering the stress I made her go through in going to my friends house to mobilize them that they should catch me cheesy

Judas Iscariot is better than some friends sha cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by pocohantas(f): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
One guy way back. He told me he was in dire need of money for a project which I was aware of. He took this money and gave another girl a fraction of it. Said she was stranded or whatever. The matter just weak me...LOL! They were actually running shows...

Abeg, who una think be side chick among us? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Mightyraw(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:
One guy way back. He told me he was in dire need of money for a project which I was aware of. He took this money and gave another girl a fraction of it. Said she was stranded or whatever. The matter just weak me...LOL! They were actually running shows...

Lol, u said one guy

You don't tell us you have anything together

1 Like

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by lovethchioma(f): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
I came to read lies ....
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Oyindidi(f): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmm... When Mathilda a good friend of mine took my then sweetheart cry cry I couldn't believe my eyes. I never expected that from her.

1 Like

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Mightyraw(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
pcguru1:
I had two ps1 so I borrowed a friend in secondary school he never told me he was pulling out from the school, I got the ps1 back but it was sheer luck he once took me to his house to get money for school fees that was mile2 , and for some reason the address got stuck in head. He never believed it when I came with someone to get the ps1 it was a big fight the friend I bought almost strangulated him in front of his mother he brought out cutlass we got the ps1 back since then I've been very suspicious about everyone , the next betrayal was also in secondary school , there was this beautiful girl that had a crush on me , not like I didn't like her I wasn't really into her not sure why, a friend of mine because he wanted the babe started bad mouthing me and saying stuff to her I said about her which I never did, I think they went out and broke up till she left the school but before she left I think she knew he lied but mehn I didn't care sef. But now I'm very suspicious and don't trust people easily.
U be big boy oo
That time we dey jump fence go play ps1...
Dat aiint betrayal,
Sound like something I will do
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
I can't seem to forget the girl that betrayed me back then in secondary school, looked for her all over facebook once to tell her how much of a wicked person she was but didn't find her. grin

I was admitted on probation, had to take my tests and exams seriously so they've admit me fully, only for this witch to steal my geography note and textbook a day to the test just 'cause I was the only person who did and submitted physics assignment which they were all flogged for and I was exonerated. Luckily for me I still managed to pass the test, and she sneaked the note and textbook back a day after the test. That was the first time a fellow made me cry like a baby.
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by apholaryn: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
all day I was just thinking about the way I was going to ravish her for the strength of what was building inside me was staggering that day. She was quite an instrument to play, so finely tuned, and if I touched her right, she made the most glorious sounds..na so I got home and saw Sabrina with two strings broken by my useless friend trying to have a feel of it, I was damn heart broken....Sabrina na my guitar btw
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Betrayal Nah, I can't relate.

1 Like

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

You of course smiley
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by HelenBee(f): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm coming
cum on time

1 Like

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by austyn0(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
I can't think up one, and as a result of that, Op hope you don't mind I comment on your own experiencegrin................ Primary 1 naim you geh mind stab pesin biro? Your bro didn't betray you walahigringrin
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by tosyne2much(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
HelenBee:
cum on time
I have modified my comment. Go and check it cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
my female friend hmmmm. .vivi,,will I say she's an opportunist..
it happened that this babe has been eyeing my big brother cos he's wealthy but too principled when it comes to do with women..

so because she was my year1 roomie,,she noticed how he sends me money and was begging to speak with him..sometimes she even tries to steal his number from my phone of which I have caught her severally...okay so this year I went to visit her where she resides and it happened that my phone got lost during that period..I had to use hers to call my brother,,and didn't bother to delete the number from her phone..

I left to get something which took some hours for me to get to her house...to my greatest surprise,,as I went back to her house..na em the bae started telling me sorry oo..that she didn't know how she mistakenly sent a message to my bros..and the most annoying part was that the message was damn bad..she said and I quote"please come and pick me and my friends to the hotel we have been waiting for you"she showed me the message ..omo i mad,,she later showed me another message she sent to my brother that she's sorry, ,that it was a wrong number..!! the truth is that she's been looking for a way for my bros to notice her..thank God my brother didn't even call back or ask me of the message..since then I gave up on her!!
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by 48noble(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mightyraw:
Y'all know everyone has been betrayed one way or the other, be it business, or other aspects of life ,
Let's just share it and have a good laugh over em.

I had mine in primary 1, or so
1st day idd use a pen, shey you know nursery class na pencil and eraser.

First day of resumption now, new school uniform, new shoes, new everything infact I was shining, but one thing was missing, the holes in my belt aiint enough to hold the short, so I carry hand put for pocket hold the thing, make hin no fall my hand.

I scaled through assembly but my nosy classmates aiint having any of that, they turned me to a joke and took turns pulling my shorts. I no talk, I juss bone dey write me note

Na so one old bully for my class com do hin own pull my short and was about pulling my pant, gboahh!!!!
I scatter my new eleganza biro for hin head,
Hin wan form commendian abi grin
Omo see blood everywhere , class scatter for my head, my body con weak

Na so the class teacher ( uncle) carry me go headmistress office,
As per sey my momma na teacher now, after uncle for class na me dey speak English pass,

Omo na so I finish all of them with grammar oo con add innocent face join... See levels now
Mistress been wan pardon me, but one witch looking aunty con say make them go call my brother for primary 4 to know if am that violent or it was just a mistake undecided

Na so dem bring my favourite brother come (soft) cool
Omo mehn, they asked the Niqqa just one simple question
Is this how he use to do at home?
You knw what!!

The son of a bitch said YES as in Yea-Yea
(in wizkid voice) I was beyond shocked :oomo see beating
The beating was not even as painful as the heartbreak
cry cry

It's been over 16 years now,
But that has been my 1st and biggest betrayal all my life

Ever since then
I don't trust no one

the day Musa gave me local gin to help me kpekere anny my ex calabar gf one Sunday morning as my family don go church... Bros, anny no come again as planned na so this idiot stand straight till Monday morning...
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mightyraw:
U be big boy oo
That time we dey jump fence go play ps1...
Dat aiint betrayal,
Sound like something I will do

Lol I told my uncle to get ps1 and he brought brick game for me, I vex tell my other correct uncle and he got me ps1 na when the second later come get another ps1 after him mistake but him no know say we get one already.
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
mine was during ss3 summer lesson, I actually fell in love with a girl. Her is Sandra. I told my best friend about my feelings for her cause I didn't have the liver to approach her. only for this guy to go behind my back to toast her.. I never felt betrayed cause am a gentle and easy going kind of guy.

1 Like

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by pocohantas(f): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rukkydelta:

You of course smiley
You sure? cry

Mightyraw:

Lol, u said one guy

You don't tell us you have anything together
Na my guy nae.
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Brought a guy with 17 years relationship into my life and before i knew it....before i could say Jack Robinson... Una mehn... beware of friends..i've healed and forgiven him, though he tried killing me more than once, but beware of good friends... grin..yes good friends, beware of good friends.
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by refiner(f): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Then in my secondary school days,Ss2 precisly...there was this girl,a classmate and a very close friend of mine...i tell her almost everything abt me....so one dreadful day this gal has d guts to go tell my school boyfriend that i have another boyfriend from another school,i was shocked!

She later came pleading saying all lot of trash that she was just jealous....imagine? angry

She betrayed my trust and she cant look me in d eyes till this day...

A recent one was my bestfriend went behind my back and was sleeping with my bf(now an ex)...i felt like all girls are evil when i gat to know but with time i pull out from that thought...

Till date..i trust no one lest my siblings... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 / Endowed Female Guest At Omotola’s Party Has People Talking / Student In Prison After Sharing Video Of Herself Masturbating Online [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.