Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) (3797 Views)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Martin0(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mehn women are not easy ooo very strong people with tactics,well this my madam(ex) year's ago I plan to marry her ooo but eh no money for marriage na infact I still dey struggle to earn a living averagelly babe came up with different tactics oooo coz d love was too much,infact eh d love too plenty.

So I told her that she should wait and me na jus my 19 clocking 20 babe was I think 25 then with her chekele body!!!grin

Mehn my people time was ticking for her she nor fit wait anymore,not know babe has been eying my niggy that one was just d only son of his father so no qualms ,na she know how she take package dude to herself ooo
The only thing she later told me was she Er martin I love Austin ooo
We are inlove...

Me was like ''U say ''? ''Which Austin''?
And she was like. Ask me again na?
Immediately I just understand...

Er am pregnant for him ooo...

Infact eh my ppl!!! My body just emotionally scarter..
The reason for that was to kill our love because me am not ready to settle down that time. Mehn na d betrayal be that ooo story too long abeg!!!
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Martin0(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
refiner:
This gal was a very close friend of mine,i tell her almost everything abt it....so one dreadful day this gal has d guts to go tell my school boyfriend that i have another boyfriend from another school,i was shocked!

She betrayed my trust and she cant look me in d eyes till today....

eh eh you have bf as small as u are Aaaaaa na wa oooo eee so u?chai
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Mightyraw(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
austyn0:
I can't think up one, and as a result of that, Op hope you don't mind I comment on your own experiencegrin................ Primary 1 naim you geh mind stab pesin biro? Your bro didn't betray you walahigringrin
Well that was the first and only time I did that

Oga wetin con be betrayal again, if you see how my heart take f that day,
Thank God my pickin and hin own go be cousins
Karma issa bit.ch
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Mightyraw(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol I told my uncle to get ps1 and he brought brick game for me, I vex tell my other correct uncle and he got me ps1 na when the second later come get another ps1 after him mistake but him no know say we get one already.
How una dey take get that kain uncles,
My uncles dem na to Com from lagos,
Share us new ten-ten naira note
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Mightyraw(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:
my female friend hmmmm. .vivi,,will I say she's an opportunist..
it happened that this babe has been eyeing my big brother cos he's wealthy but too principled when it comes to do with women..

so because she was my year1 roomie,,she noticed how he sends me money and was begging to speak with him..sometimes she even tries to steal his number from my phone of which I have caught her severally...okay so this year I went to visit her where she resides and it happened that my phone got lost during that period..I had to use hers to call my brother,,and didn't bother to delete the number from her phone..

I left to get something which took some hours for me to get to her house...to my greatest surprise,,as I went back to her house..na em the bae started telling me sorry oo..that she didn't know how she mistakenly sent a message to my bros..and the most annoying part was that the message was damn bad..she said and I quote"please come and pick me and my friends to the hotel we have been waiting for you"she showed me the message ..omo i mad,,she later showed me another message she sent to my brother that she's sorry, ,that it was a wrong number..!! the truth is that she's been looking for a way for my bros to notice her..thank God my brother didn't even call back or ask me of the message..since then I gave up on her!!
But why u dey block her blessing now
You wan date your brother cool wink
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mightyraw:
But why u dey block her blessing now You wan date your brother cool wink
lol
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by harriet412(f): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mine was my brother cry ..
A family friend came visiting nd my parents were not around , he bought me speedy biscuit nd it was my favorite that time. My bro begged me for it, I didn't give him.
When my parent got back, my silly brother went to go and do amebo that they gave harriet biscuit and she did not show anybody and wait for them to come bk b4 eating the biscuit.. The stupid boy even said he caught me red handed hiding nd eating the biscuit; D grin I couldn't even defend myself ..

Omo! see flogging that day.. I was very angry with my brother.
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Victornezzar: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
harriet412:
Mine was my brother cry ..
A family friend came visiting nd my parents were not around , he bought me speedy biscuit nd it was my favorite that time. My bro begged me for it, I didn't give him.
When my parent got back, my silly brother went to go and do amebo that they gave harriet biscuit and she did not show anybody and wait for them to come bk b4 eating the biscuit.. The stupid boy even said he caught me red handed hiding nd eating the biscuit; D grin I couldn't even defend myself ..

Omo! see flogging that day.. I was very angry with my brother.
wat was Sonofluci telling u behind my bk
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by harriet412(f): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
wat was Sonofluci telling u behind my bk
Lol, he wasn't saying anything bad grin grin
Wait u guys know each other shocked
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mine was a terrible one cry
My lesson teacher when I was in primary sch refused to stand for me that I didn't steal biscuit in the provision store near his place

I was only about 10years and I was locked in a room for like an hour by my lesson teacher

Anyway the truth came out the following day that the children of the woman selling the provision was responsible as they struck again the next day but they were caught and they confessed angry
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Victornezzar: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
harriet412:

Lol, he wasn't saying anything bad grin grin

Wait u guys know each other shocked
Nah
So he went behind my bk ahbi grin
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by harriet412(f): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
Nah So he went behind my bk ahbi grin
Yeah he did cheesy
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Victornezzar: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
harriet412:

Yeah he did cheesy
Very good
Dats nice
am coming 2 ur district on Thursday wink
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by harriet412(f): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
Very good Dats nice am coming 2 ur district on Thursday wink
mr Linus grin why u too dey lie like dis :X
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by gracile(f): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pezin don betray me suo
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Victornezzar: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
harriet412:

mr Linus grin why u too dey lie like dis :X
so u don't blv me
I will come na
Just be prepared
hope say una prayer no dey long
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by harriet412(f): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
so u don't blv me I will come na Just be prepared hope say una prayer no dey long
Lol, u go pray tire grin just eat lunch and Bf before coming grin
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Victornezzar: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
harriet412:

Lol, u go pray tire grin
just eat lunch and Bf before coming grin
Ifaa slap ur coordinator ehn
If d prayer don 2 much
i would jejely sit down nd get busy with my phone
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by harriet412(f): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ifaa slap ur coordinator ehn If d prayer don 2 much i would jejely sit down nd get busy with my phone
slap ko slippers ni grin 'em go just seize that ur phone..

Are u seriously coming undecided
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Victornezzar: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
harriet412:

slap ko slippers ni grin
'em go just seize that ur phone..

Are u seriously coming undecided
cos i don't av district na grin
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by harriet412(f): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
cos i don't av district na grin
See you lipsrsealed ..
So you've been moving from district to district undecided
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Victornezzar: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
harriet412:

See you lipsrsealed ..

So you've been moving from district to district undecided
d only district av gone 2 is 1 at ketu like dah
I just say lemme gan visit my Aunty oo
1 okpete just turned my head around
omo bicos of dat gal, av gone dere thrice
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by harriet412(f): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
d only district av gone 2 is 1 at ketu like dah I just say lemme gan visit my Aunty oo 1 okpete just turned my head around omo bicos of dat gal, av gone dere thrice

Kikikiki grin grin So u dey go cos of gal ,woman wrappergrin
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Victornezzar: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
harriet412:

Kikikiki grin grin
So u dey go cos of gal ,woman wrappergrin
Lolzzz
d yeye gal later turned out 2 be my gf sha
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lolzzz
d yeye gal later turned out 2 be my gf sha
Inna ehn grin wink
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by harriet412(f): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
Lolzzz d yeye gal later turned out 2 be my gf sha
U guys still together
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by austyn0(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Mightyraw:
Well that was the first and only time I did that

Oga wetin con be betrayal again, if you see how my heart take f that day,
Thank God my pickin and hin own go be cousins
Karma issa bit.ch
Laughs,, apparently.
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Victornezzar: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2017
harriet412:

U guys still together
4 wer
She was 2 churchy
But we are still close sha
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by tifany89(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
Mehn women are not easy ooo very strong people with tactics,well this my madam(ex) year's ago I plan to marry her ooo but eh no money for marriage na infact I still dey struggle to earn a living averagelly babe came up with different tactics oooo coz d love was too much,infact eh d love too plenty.

So I told her that she should wait and me na jus my 19 clocking 20 babe was I think 25 then with her chekele body!!!grin

Mehn my people time was ticking for her she nor fit wait anymore,not know babe has been eying my niggy that one was just d only son of his father so no qualms ,na she know how she take package dude to herself ooo
We are inlove...

The reason for that was to kill our love because me am not ready to settle down that time. Mehn na d betrayal be that ooo story too long abeg!!!
She n the guy (Austin) dem still marry?
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Mightyraw(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:

We are inlove...

Guy na wa for you oo
U dey 19 and you don dey plan marriage ,
Shorie pe bayi
Re: What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) by Martin0(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Mightyraw:
Guy na wa for you oo U dey 19 and you don dey plan marriage , Shorie pe bayi
hahahaha na wa ooo,u dey read well so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Facts I Bet You Didn't Know! / I Have A Serious Issue that Could Affect My Relationship / Marriage / I Want To End Our Friendship, He Masturbates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.