Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu (11057 Views)

Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders / BIAFRA: Tension As Kanu Partly Support One Nigeria Today Video evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by itsdumebi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Chief Orji Uzor Kalu, a former governor of Abia state has announced his support for 'One Nigeria' but added that the nation must be restructured. Orji stated that the country had gone past the issuing of 'quit notices' as the many ethnic groups in the country have lived harmoniously for years.

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja on Tuesday, Kalu while speaking on the quit notice issued to Igbos by a group of northern youths, quipped that all hands must be on deck to strengthen the unity of the country. He added that the country had come to stay but need to go back to regionalism.

Kalu, who is also a very successful entrepreneur, stated that he will remain committed to preaching 'One Nigeria' and promoting the virtues of 'President Muhammadu Buhari'.

Quoting him;

“As long as I remain an APC member, I will continue to espouse the ideas and good qualities of President Muhammadu Buhari,''.

Kalu finalised by stating that the country needed a strong and transparent Judiciary to uphold and promote the rule of law. He stated that an upright judiciary was the last hope of the common man.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/11/support-one-nigeria-must-go-back-regional-governments-orji-kalu/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok, one leg in APC, one leg in APGA

- Abeg when is EFCC carrying this man to court undecided

23 Likes

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by tobillionaire(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
this old man dy do pink lips

13 Likes

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by fistonati(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
clamoring for divided Nigeria is like asking father to divide his properties, remember what happen to the Prodigal son in the bible. He came back begging to serve as a servant in his fathers yard. Cases of sysria, iraq, somalia and most especially SUDAN (south) should serve as a lesson. ONE NIGERIA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by fistonati(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
I sight an ashawo politician, apc,pdp apga anything goes.
Keneking:
Ok, one leg in APC, one leg in APGA

- Abeg when is EFCC carrying this man to court undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Iykmann(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
The only governor that you have to pill egusi for his mother before getting employment

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by attackgat: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
clamoring for divided Nigeria is like asking father to divide his properties, remember what happen to the Prodigal son in the bible. He came back begging to serve as a servant in his fathers yard. Cases of sysria, iraq, somalia and most especially SUDAN (south) should serve as a lesson. ONE NIGERIA.

The only difference in terms of Nigeria is that there is no father. We are just mere colonial creations of the British

16 Likes

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nnamdi kanu said any day he friends Orji zor kalu he should be killed

3 Likes

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Imagine, Orji Uzor Kalu has a vision or plan or idea..this is the same man that ran Abia state underground..why is he talking? Who cares about what he has to say?
This is just the plain reason why I don't and will never support Biafra despite being Nnamdi's first cousin..this same scavengers will still come and contest for an election in Biafra and will win because the average man will vote for them. They cheat, kill, loot and then run overseas where funny enough they are not even wanted..Sam Egwu, Chimaroke, Udenwa, Izunaso, Uzodinma, Chime, Mbadinuju, Elechi, Ohakim..these are bunch of different riff raffs that in a sane world would have been all locked up in a max security prison..our problem is not Biafra or Nigeria or Africa..Our problem is that we celebrate thieves who take advantage of us in the most inhumane way possible while we sit down and simple complain and then do the same thing again

24 Likes

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by esophieso(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na the slogan for 2019 be that?

1 Like

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by elog(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeria is going from bad to worst.
It has seen transformation.
It is currently experiencing change.
I'm tired of the country already

1 Like

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by NwaAmaikpe: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
shocked

"I support one Nigeria but we must structure": Orji Uzor Kalu

Well, the Igbos don't support you
The Igbo's don't even respect you.
Who is even OUK?

A man who stole Abia State's destiny,
A man who could not even control T A Orji
A man who is ass-licking the Hausas
An Igbo man who decamped to APC?

Orji Uzor Kalu can not even speak for the people of Igbere let alone for the Igbos.

We don't want restructuring, we want Biafra.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by conductor12: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu I know. Who is gay-looking one that bears "Kalu"?

1 Like

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by wilcox(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Suddenly the elites have started dancing the song if the masses, this is something that kooks like hope but not hope itself.
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by phkka1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
That a man died while asleep will not stop others from sleeping.

9 Likes

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Blackfire(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
tobillionaire:
grin is that all u noted
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by justice212: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
if only the government of the day knows what it will mean to our development
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by 0b10010011: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please dont support Orji Kalu

Nigerians re tired of your people

Your lots should go in peace

The hate will live with your lots even if you stay put.

Biafra you must want and get

6 Likes

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by pweetiedee(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
tobillionaire:
Leave Baba alone o.
He is a slay papa
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by IgboticGirl(f): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
seconded
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by davidodiba(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
One Nigeria is non-negotiable....
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by deebsman1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
AGENDA 2019
STOP RECYCLING CORRUPTION. DON'T VOTE ANY EX GUV'NOR 4 SENATE COME 2019 ND MAKE SURE ALL D CURRENTLY SERVING SENATORS DID NOT RETURN
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by countryfive: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
kiss
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Blackfire(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Politicians politicians politicians.... Hmmm
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by 0b10010011: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
AustineCJ:
Same with me ooo....If they won't restructure Nigeria then let Biafra fall on me.

Dont change the tone!

It was Biafra or nothing months back! Now its restructuring or Biafra grin grin grin

You see why some people re referred to as "confused lots"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Ekakamba: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
I hear say wunna wey dey ask for restructuring na looters.

No be me talk am oooo... Let me cum & be cumming.
grin
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by magoo10(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
can there ever be a true restructuring at this stage we are ? I doubt because it will be full of deceit and a waste of time .

Nigeria is basking on a false hope that things will be better or that there will be light at the end of the tunnel,then I look around to find those who will make this dream come through, alas there is no one.

This country and many other African countries were designed to fail and never grow. that is why a SAN can tell you that asking for referendum which is guaranteed under the UN charter is likened to treasonable felony.
What an absurdity

4 Likes

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by BackToLife: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
I concur.

If you are suffering from low immune system or falls sick often, call: 08022284163 for permanent cure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says / Buhari/APC: Your Problems Are Nepotism, Aborted Change, Not Order 06 - Ikhide / Appeal Court Upholds Maina’s Eight-year Sentence For N2.1bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.