Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K (62668 Views)

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by thestevens: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rubbish,so this people want to put an end to procreation?
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by CplusJason: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

woe betide thee.
Stop mistaking me for your father.

Thanks!!!!

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by jfleece(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
So how will they make babies Dis is disgusting!!!!!!!! undecidedSo how will they make babies Dis is disgusting!!!!!!!!

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Horlahmah(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
I am not understanding. Is this for the love of sex or love of companionship.

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Vacora(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Farmerforlife:
This is not a 'gay Muslim wedding'. This is a civil ceremony between two perverted individuals who claim to be Muslim.I suspect that these are not the first 'Muslims' to do such a thing. Until they prove its permissibility under the sharia however, it remains an aberration and a sin.

Totally spot on. The headline is a misnomer. It is a civil wedding and not an Islamic wedding. They did not get married at a Mosque and neither did an Imam solemnize the union between the two men.

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by unitedsurv: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
Beautiful.

What ever it takes to water down the dogmatic posture of Islam is okay with me.

Islamophobia?
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by kennylawn(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
One cannot claim to be of a religion while not following the practice and principles of d religion. As a Muslim, u shud blv in one God, His messengers, his books, on d last days etc. Islam does not encourage celibacy, though didn't castigate it, letalone homosexuality.
May God save us frm dis generation of hypocrite.

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by unitedsurv: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
God has given man freedom to do whatever he likes either to live good or live bad and it's left for them to choose where they go after death but what I dont understand in some useless country is the calling out of these two and beheading them to strike fear in people's heart instead of calling them to atleast tell them this way isn't right so so n so making them understand somethings (should i blame them? even the so called holy book they seem to follow encourages beheading ur fellow humans and striking out their body part embarassed ) i'm not mentioning names but all followers of this religion are all hypocrite and I see them as confused generation. ...just praying the true God opens their eyes lipsrsealed
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by farihafaheemah(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Allahu Akbar!!! grin
I wish them happiness insha allah cheesy
Obviously you're not a Muslim.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by zykson(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Homosexuality is even more common with animals than humans
decatalyst:
Even these chicks know that you have to locate opposite sex to make a couple but these ones don't know this. undecided
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Omuka: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kai

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by poyet(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
I am from the North and I qualify to let you know that bursting another man's a$$hole by another in the North by the Hausa Muslims is a long existing thing. It's more common in the North than in any part of this country! Some governors are so into it, like a former Sokoto state governor. Have you heard of Dan dawdu?
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by malowsky(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Allahu Akbar!!! grin
Am sure u are not a Muslim,if not u won't open ur mouth to say dat on such an issue. U are nt even a Christian. Pegan fall on u

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Fearlez: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
emefav:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/07/11/first-gay-muslim-wedding-takes-place-in-the-uk-6769737/amp/
Ok, this should go down as the first interracial banging of nature too. One white male, one Arab male in a godless fúck. Ok.

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Now this is a strong warning to that the world is coming to an end very soon and that Satan and his followers are ready to be completely destroyed.

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Welcomme: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

liars go to hell
Keep shut..Some were caught in Zaria here some months back. GAY marriage don dey happen for North no b today..

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by olaitanoladayo1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
God Have Mercy

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by harbjar(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Allahu Akbar!!! grin
the thunder that will fire you is doing press up

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by harbjar(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Ifyhills(f): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nawa o,happy married life guys .
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by FTrebirth(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
happy marriage to the newlywed islamic anus bangers.

insha allahu! grin cheesy grin
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Noble855: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Blind people.....mumu people.......yeye people
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by moscobabs(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
sixtus3606:

Nwamaikpe it looks like this your padi nose has stopped spilling blood grin
Lol.... I just left doctor's office . the thing is normal and drug has been given.

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
kidding Buh seriously who is Adam, who is Steve here?, cause they both look like major Steve's to me.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by buskee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Allahu Akbar!!! grin I wish them happiness insha allah cheesy
where is your sense?
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by odikheloa: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gobhanky:
A religion notorious tor violence
Terrorism
Homosexuality
War
Incessant killings
Hmmmmm not really a cool thing to say. you could make ur point without pointing fingers at any Religion.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by factwriter(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
ehispapa:
what make it first ever muslim gay wedding? we have been seeing gay muslim weddings in Kano in the 1990s.

You mean you have seen weddings of gays who "claimed" to be Muslims.

These people would do anything to make you feel and believe they are NORMAL as you.

They would 'claim/try to share' your faiths, believes and general ways because they suffer Inferiority complex imposed on them because of their deviation.

So they will always want to blend (hide) by identifying with your choices. But they have a different FATE and they can't FACE it. So they forcefully merge/identify with your country, religion, occupation, tradition etc etc.

There is nothing like a GAY CHRISTIAN, there is nothing like a GAY MUSLIM.

They are simply lost souls whose identities (if you look inward) are HOLLOW.

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Descholar: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm not surprise cos even the Holy Bible stated this clearly in Paul's letter to the Romans 1:21-28. God has given them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting... Goodluck to them for their foolishness, at least hellfire needs more candidates...
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Flampard(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Because they wear Muslim attire na im say them be Muslim. Pls people be wise and open ur eyes.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by bejeria101(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Watch the dèfenders of islam to the rescue. Wetin concern me when to.to dey i go dey follow shit pit,tufia
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by odikheloa: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
We are always so quick to point fingers at one religion or one tribe but when anything wrong is said about ur religion or tribe u go dey vex. I wonder when the day we all stop pointing religious and tribal fingers at each other will end.so because they are gays and Muslim Islam is now bad? Na wa.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by eodavids(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
May God forbid bad thing!

I think we should go the opposite direction by marrying more than one woman, to prove to this kind of ungodly white men that we rather live the ancient African marriage life than become modern into homosexuality/lesbianism.

I will rather marry more than one woman. Last time I checked, this is more human than the inhuman/unnatural evil allowed by the Western countries.

Obama! Obama!! Obammmma!!!
How many times have I called you? If you are in Nairaland forum then you need to apologise to the whole world. If not in the forum, then any good person in the U.S. should tell that Niga to apologise to the world.

'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President / Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders