Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) (40906 Views)

Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos / Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) / Two Sisters Wed Same Time In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
First Muslim GAY marriage Two Muslims sisters married the same day

HAPPY MUSLIM'S WEEK, insha Allah
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by idris4r83(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
folakemigeh:
They look so small. Guessed Ages 10 and12 years old
is better than leaving them unmarried and making them vulnerable to so many tinz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
iluvpomo:
Well it is written in the book that he at the age of 53 married a 6 year old bride ... so it's all good I guess

Marry the mother of Jesus got married to a 90yrs old man at the age of 12

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by maxysmith(f): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Name checked...Nah them wink

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by madridguy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Barqa Lahu feek

1 Like

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
folakemigeh:
They look so small. Guessed Ages 10 and 12 years old

And somewhere in Nigeria girls of ages 10 and 12 are in a baby factory producing kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by DaSugarBoi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
North? SMH OP you can lie oooooooo. That wedding took place in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
folakemigeh:

you need an urgent visit to an optician..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by modsfucker: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
folakemigeh:

What can you say about the pic below?

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
toba400:
Two Nigerian Muslim sisters, Heekmer and Heebahtullah got married to their partners Mustapha and Ibrahim over the weekend in the north. Congrats to them.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/11/double-wedding-two-nigerian-sisters-wed-same-day-photos/

Na normal thing for North
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by modsfucker: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
Name checked...Nah them wink

See the them below

1 Like

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by maxysmith(f): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nah u talk am o grin
modsfucker:

See the them below
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by modsfucker: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Badonasty:

Na normal thing for North

While na normal thing for their age mates in another region of the country to be producing babies in baby factory or engage in olosho business in Abuja and other big cities' hotels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by modsfucker: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
Nah u talk am o grin

You again? Why do you keep crossing my path, am already taken tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by maxysmith(f): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
i'm also taken grin wink
modsfucker:

You again? Why do you keep crossing my path, am already taken tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by biblia1: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hotshawarma:
na wa oooo u dey inside my mind??u just said my mind....they must be northerners...na dem dey do premature wedding
So also as Mary mother of Jesus 10-12years old when got married to old grandpa of 80years Joseph the carpenter

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by biblia1: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
folakemigeh:
So also as Mary mother of Jesus 10-12years old when got married to old grandpa of 80years Joseph the carpenter

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
It seems double wedding helps in saving cost.
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by busar(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
toba400:
Two Nigerian Muslim sisters, Heekmer and Heebahtullah got married to their partners Mustapha and Ibrahim over the weekend in the north. Congrats to them.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/11/double-wedding-two-nigerian-sisters-wed-same-day-photos/

Not in the North. It took place here in ikeja, Lagos state........ The groom is a friend
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by misspineapple(f): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are they up to 15?
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
NorthSide:
Marry the mother of Jesus got married to a 90yrs old man at the age of 12
Thank goodness she married at 12. Can you imagine her misfortune if she was muslim, she would have had to marry at 6 like Aisha ..... chai
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by omoelerin1: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hotshawarma:
na wa oooo u dey inside my mind??u just said my mind....they must be northerners...na dem dey do premature wedding
Far better than those southerners that start fucking all around at age 10, by the time they clock 18 they become full fledge prostitutes in Aba and Nnewi latter they move their business to Ikeja then Italy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by NGELEBUBE: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
simplyhonest:
cute brides.
at least they married young instead of sampling various kinds of men, have their hearts broken many times, and finally turn to frustrated feminists like "fill in the gap".....
yes you are right just that in few years time the old man that married them will still dump them for another ten year old child and the vicious circle continues...talking like a pregnant donkey! the northerners are doomed!
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by simplyhonest(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
NGELEBUBE:

yes you are right just that in few years time the old man that married them will still dump them for another ten year old child and the vicious circle continues...talking like a pregnant donkey! the northerners are doomed!
the OP never mentioned or showed us their grooms, so your statement referring to them as old men is not based on fact.
also, insinuating that they will get dumped in few years time and "a vicious cycle" will continue sounds naive at best or crass ignorance because everyone dumps everyone regardless of age.... just check pages of newspapers and online sites and you will be amazed that divorce is not age or tribe specific... your reference to a donkey is out of line, but I wont dignify you with a response... thanks

1 Like

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by NGELEBUBE: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
omoelerin1:
Far better than those southerners that start fucking all around at age 10, by the time they clock 18 they become full fledge prostitutes in Aba and Nnewi latter they move their business to Ikeja then Italy.
yes its same thing as getting them married at age 10 and dump them at age 16 while they take over the streets of lagos and uncompleted buildings including batchas as almajiris and prostitutes, spreading fulani herdsmen and boko haram like virus! amadioha fall on u!
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
folakemigeh:
Yes they are small, but better than abortionist like you!!
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by modsfucker: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
maxysmith:
i'm also taken grin wink

So why do you keep crossing my path undecided
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by buffalowings: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Underage girls

Na their way grin
Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by buffalowings: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
biblia1:

You've been smoking that shut again

Re: Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) by Mr4tunate: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Many people r just stupid and naive at d same time. Some successful idiots will come around to proclaim beautiful bunches of uncensored rubbish and many adequate foolish fellows will believe them hook, line and sinker without verifying its source. These r supposed to b the youths of a country of over 170 million heads for crying out loud.
The wedding in question happened right here in Lagos and not in the north as claimed by OP. I know the sisters involved and u can be sure they ain't teenagers unlike most of u believe. It might also interest u to know that one of the ladies in question is a 500level medical student and that she married a medical doctor whom she met in school and thus far from forced into it unlike your head has been wired to believe when u see Muslims wed. More interesting is the fact that their parents r actually better well to do than 90% Nairalanders. One of the grooms is my close friend and oh yes, we finished from the same school.
Please comrades, let's always research informations before throwing comments around in ignorance like lost catapults.......... PRAH!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) / Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.