Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday (25734 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Michelle Gentry Celebrates Her 16th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by toba400: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mercy Aigbe's first child, Michelle, turned 16-year-old today.
The actress' estranged husband, Lanre Gentry took to his Instagram page to celebrate his stepdaughter. He wrote;

"If I should have to wish you a pleasant day, I'm going to start by giving thanks to God for creating a wonderful daughter like you.
I believe today is your perfect day, your special day and a wonderful day as well.

Michelle darling, celebrate with happiness!!! And know that one of my heart desires for you is to have a life full of joy.

You have always made me proud. And no matter how old you are, to me you will always be my little girl.
Have a brilliant Birthday my love!!!Michelle,
▪May the world know your name▪May your heart remain beautiful
▪May your star continue to shine
▪May your smile continue to be like sunshine
▪May wisdom roll with you

Enjoy your day my darling daughter.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/11/mercy-aigbe-estranged-husband-lanre-gentry-celebrates-stepdaughter-michelle-on-her-birthday/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Beejay3000(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
ftc boss

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Hotshawarma(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Eye service

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
wink
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Asito(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
how many times will this girl turn sixteen on nairaland today ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Teewhy2: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice one they should try and remove the kids from their issues. They should give good moral values to the kids.

Anybody know of a fresh young graduate with a good result, character, proper moral up bringing, team player and can communicate well in English and looking for a job.
i just want to say you should help me tell the person good afternoon.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Gobhanky: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Not again
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Julius2214(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Asito:
how many times will this girl turn sixteen on nairaland today ?
Today never finish na

--------------------------------------------------------------
Who else needs a blog? I can help you create one for free...
https://www.nairaland.com/3888410/ill-create-own-blog-free
Terms and Conditions Apply
--------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by abike12(f): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
They need to keep their children in mind as they go about breaking up.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by naijaboiy: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Enough of this Michelle girl already.

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by sunnysunny69(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
After you turn her mom to punch bag, shameless man.

8 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by akphrat(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Hmmmm.
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by IamPatriotic(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lanre, gbenu buruku sohun, is she your daughter, why calling her daughter or you want to marry her ni?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by SplendidE(f): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
After battering her mom finish,u come online come the form caring dad,I just the look this man with one eye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
shocked

I won't be shocked if he isn't knacking the small geh.

What's his business with Mercy Aigbe.
Why can't the dude move on and forget the adulteress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by leksmedia: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lovely
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by fernandez1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
[color=][/color]
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mercy, Lanre and Michelle can all be dead at this point. I honestly won't give a fvck undecided because...

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Nwabundo38(f): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
toba400:
Mercy Aigbe's first child, Michelle, turned 16-year-old today.
The actress' estranged husband, Lanre Gentry took to his Instagram page to celebrate his stepdaughter. He wrote;

"If I should have to wish you a pleasant day, I'm going to start by giving thanks to God for creating a wonderful daughter like you.
I believe today is your perfect day, your special day and a wonderful day as well.

Michelle darling, celebrate with happiness!!! And know that one of my heart desires for you is to have a life full of joy.

You have always made me proud. And no matter how old you are, to me you will always be my little girl.
Have a brilliant Birthday my love!!!Michelle,
▪May the world know your name▪May your heart remain beautiful
▪May your star continue to shine
▪May your smile continue to be like sunshine
▪May wisdom roll with you

Enjoy your day my darling daughter.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/11/mercy-aigbe-estranged-husband-lanre-gentry-celebrates-stepdaughter-michelle-on-her-birthday/
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by bbbabes(f): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
This tout
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by darlenese(f): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
if u are a fresh graduate looking for a job in any reputable company that can offer u 300k before confirmation and 500k upon confirmation, with accommodation and wardrobe allowance of 1.3M and a fully AC official car,

Pls keep searching ,when u find it, comman call me,

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Sirpaul(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
abegii that tin na lie check the pics wella na makeup
sunnysunny69:
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
sunnysunny69:

IamPatriotic:
Lanre, gbenu buruku sohun, is she your daughter, why calling her daughter or you want to marry her ni?
No joy. Haterz

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by misspineapple(f): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
He dint write dat himself..cud bet my balls..Bt i gat none
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
mr lanre give credit to the original writer

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by mrwonlasewonie: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yoruba's and hypocrisy. Forming fake love as if he means it

If they didn't teach him lesson in the cell he went to will he be professing fake love
.alabosi oshi
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
misspineapple:
He dint write dat himself..cud bet my balls..Bt i gat none
Define balls... Cos I see a pair on your chest...
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by iamrealdeji(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
the man dey breed sexmate. him no even sabi write good poem
Re: Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday by iamrealdeji(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
darlenese:
if u are a fresh graduate looking for a job in any reputable company that can offer u 300k before confirmation and 500k upon confirmation, with accommodation and wardrobe allowance of 1.3M and a fully AC official car,

Pls keep searching ,when u find it, comman call me,
only kidnapping butchering of humanbeings for politicians can offer you that

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa / Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist / Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.