Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship (51661 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / My Advise To Struggling Guys / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Jayuba(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
dyadeleye:
Your destiny is to be the breadwinner of your home!
Deal with that or email me!.
I can change your destiny
Did she tell you she is engage in any competition of winning bread?
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by HRich(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
My Hustle has paid B97EPRRCEQWAW-3918070
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by burkingx(f): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin grin
dyadeleye:

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Flashh: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
The kinds of irrelevant threads that makes front-page are sickening.

4 Likes

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by ceeethru(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
There's nothing wrong with that. I met my man when he was earning less than 30k about 11 years ago. Then I'll buy stuffs for him when he's broke cos I was doing business. I gave him money to buy his laptop when he was doing a professional course. Guess whatgrin he earns far more than that and I'm glad to start when he had nothing.

Sister me, you're not in bondage. Pray God to open your eyes to the right man.
Only if she knows what to pray about... she should tell us the true story...
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by obowunmi(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
I don't want to believe I'm under bondage cos only guys who are still struggling to make it come to me for serious relationship. When i accept and join them in hustling and praying something good eventually comes and they break up with me.
What do I do?

Its not you. Its the macro economic structure of things. most eligible men are either drivers, cooks, or house boys.

The ones that manage to have jobs are players.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by seunaj: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
I don't want to believe I'm under bondage cos only guys who are still struggling to make it come to me for serious relationship. When i accept and join them in hustling and praying something good eventually comes and they break up with me.
What do I do?
Talk to me on whatsapp on +2347033220261. On a very serious note. Just tell me @ you on NL. Thanks
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by NwaNimo1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Criminal...... see your posts,
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?
Pray harder!!!
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Everybody with his or her problem in life sha
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Op ,the truth is a man's loyalty is tested when he has everything ,most broke guys are only humble becos they don't have money to speak for them, so they make do with what's available in this case it turns out to be you until they can afford to date the lady that uses 20k cream just like the goat that eats grass becos he didn't get salad ,so they settle for you just for the time being. Solution, upgrade,especially your appearance and wardrope,look classy but not trashy, and those type of guys will be too intimidated to even approach you, never date anyone you have to look down to ,go for someone you can look up to, atleast its obvious you are not unresourceful or jobless,thats the more reasion you need someone who can lift you up,its not your job to do that for any broke ass boy up, spend that energy on yourself
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

your comment doesn't make sense..how can you just conclude that she's giving them attitude when she said that after helping them to stand on their feet all she gets is disappointment. .honestly some men are scum
some men like your dad and brothers are scum

2 Likes

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by eyinjuege: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
You better start investing in yourself and make something of your life
All the energy you're spending on others, spend on yourself and you'll be happier for it.
Any man not adding value to your life should be cut off ( value is not money btw. Encouragement, support, pushing you to take opportunities should be part of the package. Discard friends and lovers who have impossibility in their dictionary).
You need to take control of your life. There are some people whom you support and push to greater heights, but all they ever do in your life is to drag you down. It is just what it is.
When the right man for you comes, it'll be easy. Straight forward and you complement and improve each other's lives. It's not one sided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Abfinest007(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
you need serious Deliverance's it might be from ur root so u need deliverance to tackle d root
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by chiteny(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
If you like stay there and be complaining. Instead of you to look out for one of them with a bright future and pally up with.

Nest thing we will hear that not body is coming around, even the struggling ones.

2 Likes

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by toastedbread: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
While helping a guy build up, you have to build yourself up too, because when they eventually hammer they need a presentable woman to be beside them as trophy.
So my dear do yourself some good by upgrading yourself as well (if not more than) the man.

Inasmuch as she needs to update herself also. what about the guy, if after making it decides to bring her up to his own level. Is that a crime?
I believe they never really loved he that much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Sarang(f): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yeah, life is not all about money.

You are not lucky. You are a good woman. Thats the honest truth..at least in that aspect. And you deserve his loyalty because loyalty begets loyalty..

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by benjaminiyke(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
I see no problem here.

You should be excited men are after you for a serious relationship. Some women are not so lucky with that.

The choice is yours. You either choose to date or not.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by muller101(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Op u are cursed. Is ur grand ma still living? If yes go and kill her
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Martin0(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

calm down...your Mr right will soon locate you..
ah shocked u join dey talk that thing,if u want a Mr right it in your hands,dem nor dey sell am for market..
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Sarang(f): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
That is just me being the funny me. Those close me here know what I say off Nl

Then don't call people broke anymore. You have no idea what their struggles are.. It makes them feel bad and inferior and so is unacceptable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Tlordy: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?
why don't u have life don't depend on soulmate
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
There's nothing wrong with that. I met my man when he was earning less than 30k about 11 years ago. Then I'll buy stuffs for him when he's broke cos I was doing business. I gave him money to buy his laptop when he was doing a professional course. Guess whatgrin he earns far more than that and I'm glad to start when he had nothing.

Sister me, you're not in bondage. Pray God to open your eyes to the right man.

Ewoooo ! You be Old mama oh !!!! 11 years ago ? Infact from now on, I will be calling you Ma when I refer to you.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Eluwilussit(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?

No guarantees in life. Trial and error. There is nothing to suggest that the guy will make it at the end. Think about who you truly love and willing to sacrifice ur entire life for, then u are ready for a relationship. E no b beans at all.

Commitment, Sacrifice, Candor, Will etc, are very important in a relationship. Especially WILL. Without WILL, u cant love for long. Stop thinking about urself. cool
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by BadBlaize(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
You are you not struggling?
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Martin0(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Loud it, babez! Have always said most of these guys are bloody hypocrites. See them trying so hard to pin the blame on the poor girl. If this happened to a guy, the thread would be on the 100th page with their anthem. undecided undecided
shocked Er hmmmm sekxy and oyin what do u ve to say to this...I can prove her wrong ooo?Regarding what op said and also hmmm well
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by truGambit(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?

Keep doing u.

Different people have different roles to play in ur life.
Habbakuk 2vs 3........at the appointed time it shall speak and ur own man would come and stay in ur life.

Don't even sweat it.....

Just b patient

1 Like

Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by stonemasonn: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
adabenji:
What do I do?
are you not attractive or intelligent enough?
Or do you date very handsome broke guys?

You need to develop:
High self esteem/confidence, good dress sence, proper etiquettes, good English, drive for success/optimism and positivity towards life......

Chai its also not easy for women ooo.
I pray for my little daughter.
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Martin0(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247 abeg show,sekxy,oyindi and Erm op read well ooo...

As a lady in every way round your situation may sound like,I will never come down to see reason to what she claim,as based on her statement..why will a lady give reason's to a guy about your financial background..

Months ago like sex months back a friend of min here and here with us was duped by her boyfriend(Mr lover lover)Don't you think you gave room for that,a relationship you are not sure of ,A relationship you can't predict then why opening up..?

Sometime I beging to imagine why can't ladies learn from their mistakes,una nor hear her,it was not just one guy,and it continues ,so she has not learn? Na wa ooo I was just watching the comments of everybody to see who's gonna be straight nobody even babe sefe just wan dey sefe u get luck I for fire u oooo.I am aware of how ladies are been attacked but in this case abeg see reason's she is the cause of what is happening to her from 1,2,3,no leason learnt?Ah my friends abeg make we dey talk true oooo she gave me the advantage over her..Simple!!!
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Martin0(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Look at the words she used!!
And they breakup with me=Meaning not one!!
Guy's=Not one or rather not single
And when I join them=which mean's it has consistently been like this,simply not one again...
Abeg eee op from what I say I think you can pickup point and correct yourself,I really appreciate what you shared here,we are all learningl everyday,it's more better to make mistakes so you stand the chance of been corrected,please when am writing I sound hash,don't see it as am against you but remember if I don't say my mind you won't know what ve got inside thanks for reading and alway's remain blessed!!!
Re: Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship by Chikelue2000(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
dyadeleye:
what about my destiny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.