Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan (14446 Views)

Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Gboyega Aribisogan Arrested, Whisked To Abuja / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by deolu2000(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

WTF!
Ekiti is gone... I'm patiently waiting for 2018.
seriously, fayose is worse than the ppl he criticise. He rules ekiti like his father's compound and d populace are bunch of coward that hunger has reset their brain to premitive age.
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by joe4real12: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2017
989900:

Hypocritically would be more appropriate.

Fayose is worse than a tyrant.
You mean Fayose is worse than Buhari

Well, I don't need to doubt cos politicians are all the same.
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by MichaelUweh(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Lie and you are still alive
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by Simonchester: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2017
APC - 4yrs no salary for 4months
PDP - 2yrs+ no salary for 8months

Pls my ppl. which one is beta?
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by Simonchester: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Ekiti people shine your eyes !
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

What is this one saying?
APC making the state ungovernable? Since when? If you want to know how opposition parties should function properly, don't use Ekiti as your Case Study. Fayose has held Ekiti to ransome, even PDP members will tell you same.

You and I know that you are not from Ekiti neither do you lived there. Born and breed sons and daughters of Ekiti are not complaining of Fayose leadership and governance. Except the few in APC seeking favour from Aso Rock masters.

Do have idea how APC government spending on Buhari presidential jet packing lot in London?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by Mikeademola(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bern1992:
All Legislooters are the same. You did not complain when he bought an SUV for you.

FAYOSE IS AN EDIAT

I weep for Ekiti people.

You are weeping for your entire family not Ektit people. Alaimo oro o so!
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by obataokenwa(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:

U don't just quote anyone gobshite. I will school you and your generation next time you direct nonsense at me.
The more reason you're stupid
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jolar101:

You and I know that you are not from Ekiti neither do you lived there. Born and breed sons and daughters of Ekiti are not complaining of Fayose leadership and governance. Except the few in APC seeking favour from Aso Rock masters.

Do have idea how APC government spending on Buhari presidential jet packing lot in London?
Wait! What?
This is super hilarious.

Do I need to be from Ekiti or live there to understand what happens there? Some of us who talked about the US elections have not even been to the airport, yet we have quite an understanding of what goes down there. That's another country entirely, how much more a state in a country where I live? Putting forward an argument like this paints a not-so-pleasant mental picture of you... It's shallow.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

Wait! What?
This is super hilarious.

Do I need to be from Ekiti or live there to understand what happens there? Some of us who talked about the US elections have not even been to the airport, yet we have quite an understand of what goes down there. That's another country entirely, how much more a state in a country where I live? Putting forward an argument like this paints a not-so-pleasant mental picture of you... It's shallow.
That said, I'm from Ekiti.

So what is your point? And which state are you presently?
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jolar101:

So what is your point? And which state are you presently?
Point is, I need not be from Ekiti or live there to know/understand what happens there. And I say again, Fayose is bad for Ekiti!
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

Point is, I need not be from Ekiti or live there to know/understand what happens there. And I say again, Fayose is bad for Ekiti!

As Buhari is bad for the whole Nigeria!

Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jolar101:

As Buhari is bad for the whole Nigeria!
You know the problem with Nigerians, We put bad behaviour on a scale to decide if it's bad or not.
For instance, if I say 'Sola stole 100 books' someone else will say 'but Hassan stole 30 books too na'. Point is, stop comparing offenses, when they say something is bad and you know it's really bad, just admit it and move on. Buhari is bad for Nigeria,yes; but that doesn't mean we should not talk about other people too, we'll condemn Buhari when we get to Buhari threads. Be objective for once, it won't kill you Sir.
PS: Contrary to what you think, this is not a PDP/APC thing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

You know the problem with Nigerians, We put bad behaviour on a scale to decide if it's bad or not.
For instance, if I say 'Sola stole 100 books' someone else will say 'but Hassan stole 30 books too na'. Point is, stop comparing offenses, when they say something is bad and you know it's really bad, just admit it and move on. Buhari is bad for Nigeria,yes; but that doesn't mean we should not talk about other people too, we'll condemn Buhari when we get to Buhari threads. Be objective for once, it won't kill you Sir.
PS: Contrary to what you think, this is not a PDP/APC thing.

Does it mean that no Ekiti citizen have access to internet to criticise if Fayose is bad for them?

Any ways, I'm not a Nigerian.

But I am paying serious taxes while Nigeria politicians in the of government depriving me of what services I'm paying for.

Screw APC and PDP
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jolar101:

Does it mean that no Ekiti citizen have access to internet to criticise if Fayose is bad for them?

Any ways, I'm not a Nigerian.

But I am paying serious taxes while Nigeria politicians in the of government depriving me of what services I'm paying for.

Screw APC and PDP
You've not seen/heard anyone from Ekiti complain? okay.
Let's just say Fayose is doing very well, I just don't see any good in him. It's my opinion and I have a right to it.
Thank you.
Re: Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

You've not seen/heard anyone from Ekiti complain? okay.
Let's just say Fayose is doing very well, I just don't see any good in him. It's my opinion and I have a right to it.
Thank you.
That is the same as I don't like this regime both executive and the legislative.

They are the worst government ever in my the history of mankind.
No single truth and transparency from this government started from the top of the lest of their political party APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns Ex-SGF, Ufot Ekaette / Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue / Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.