Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

4 Things You Say At Work That Can Ruin Your Career - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Things You Say At Work That Can Ruin Your Career (27109 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things You Say At Work That Can Ruin Your Career by Jaytecq(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
i see
Re: 4 Things You Say At Work That Can Ruin Your Career by Chuksgeo: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
came to read comments
Re: 4 Things You Say At Work That Can Ruin Your Career by murmee: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Guyman02:

The moment I told my Manager that I wanted to do an academic programme that was very relevant to the job, he started blackmailing and frustrating me because he became afraid I might be promoted after the course.
He sabotaged my efforts to the extent that I was seriously queried by management.

You handle this with care by assuring him that the programme is to help him and not to take over his position, blow his trumpet about how 'good' he is on the job and how he has 'helped' you in your career and has 'encouraged' to get further qualification.
If your Manager believes that crap, then he is not smart and should not be a Manager at all.
Re: 4 Things You Say At Work That Can Ruin Your Career by jobbers: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2017
really
Re: 4 Things You Say At Work That Can Ruin Your Career by praise1705(f): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
telling any one that nothing will happen
Re: 4 Things You Say At Work That Can Ruin Your Career by Smartjob1(f): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2017
This is a good piece Op. Thanks for sharing.

For those still looking for that dream job, easy hr system? Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers anywhere in the world. Sign up now on www.bejite.com. It is free!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resignation Letter Format / Should I Quit My Job Now And Get Over N8m Payoff? / Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.