Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. (2933 Views)

Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by NafeesaAA(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
I LIKE THE BEASTS OF MAMBILLA BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW TO ASK FOR A RETURN MATCH. Welldone to the beasts of mambilla for killing their neighbors, the fulani people. And not sparing even their animals.

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by NafeesaAA(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Even Women are not spared

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by NafeesaAA(f): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
The old and the young all fell victim

1 Like

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by NafeesaAA(f): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
3 Thousand Cattle killed

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by pacino26(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think the word [/b]GRAPHIC be included on the subject.

Goodness meme shocked

1 Like

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
GENOCIDE
Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by OVI75(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Stupid Thread

5 Likes

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by BlowBack: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
So e dey pain you?

Look at those pictures very well and let it burn a hole in your cold fulani heart because this is what your brethren have been doing in southern Kaduna, Nassarawa, Jos, Benue, Enugu and Delta.

This is just the begining

7 Likes

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by BlowBack: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
OVI75:
Stupid Thread

Not only stupid but very foolish.

Did that fulani milk maid of an OP expect sympathy for her an d her people here?

We have since lost our humanity when it come to the fulani

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by Tyche(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
No one deserves to die like this; friend or for.
Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by BlowBack: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I LIKE THE BEASTS OF MAMBILLA BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW TO ASK FOR A RETURN MATCH. Welldone to the beasts of mambilla for killing their neighbors, the fulani people. And not sparing even their animals.

See what your bastard brethren have been doing since 1805!

Why should we pity you blood lusting pigs?

7 Likes

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by BlowBack: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
NafeesaAA:
. And not sparing even their animals.

They did not spare your useless cows so that you wont go and lie that the Mambilla dudes stole your cattle.

They killed off your cows with your brethren to send a message that any fulani pest on their land will be quickly dealt with

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by wordbank(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is graphic!
Op

1 Like

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by joyAA(f): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is this really necessary?
Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by excanny: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
The fulani can't do jack cos the Mambillas know where their wives and children live, not like in Benue where no one knows where they come from and they end up having upper hand.

If they dare retaliate, that would be the end of their family lineage on the Mambilla plateau.

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by amuwo1980: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is really bad but what i learnt is that some of these guys committed suicide especially that burnt one was self immolation and the other ones was as a result of infighting among the fulanis over cattle and women and then most of these people are not Nigerians, they are Libyans

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by odogwu190(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeria will soon turn to Iran n Iraq combine together!!!!
Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by Princesaha: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Did I hear you say return match? Your jihadist brothers won't be that stupid to do anyhow in the whole of taraba and not just mambilla or they risk extinction.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by GogetterMD(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is pretty serious! shocked
Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by StarBukola(f): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
I don't pity them, !
I knw I should,wait did that make me a wicked somebody??
Op wait ,can cattles be compare to the massive they have slaughtered

Mr mynd44, where r thou

1 Like

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by rosita33(f): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Those mumu fulanis wen think say dem get power with their inhuman believe. Them neva see anything.....

1 Like

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by rosita33(f): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
OVI75:
Stupid Thread
and they deserve it......

1 Like

Re: Horrible Pixs Of The Beast Of Mambilla. by osuofia2(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
No pity for those bastards killers called Fulani... They are having their own turn... More power to the mambilla militia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Got Str!pped, She Stole Clothes And Hid Them In Her Underwear (video) / Boko Haram- Dead Nigerian Soldiers’ Surfaces On Social Media [GRAPHIC PHOTO] / Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.