Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Rose bowl. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rose bowl. (2295 Views)

Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl / Super Bowl XLVI: Giants Vs Patriots / What Is The Green Bowl Soccer Tournament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 4:28am On Dec 15, 2005
Any longhorn fans in here.
Re: Rose bowl. by hikeman: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2005
Rose bowl naw lets talk about the skins against THe COwboys (showdown)
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2005
i am a Buckeye fan
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 1:39am On Dec 16, 2005
I used to be a cowboy's fan when the three GODS of football ruled the game ( Troy, Emmit, and Irving)
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2005
did u hear about irving drug scandal on ESPN ?
Re: Rose bowl. by hikeman: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2005
yeah ,i did hear about that. anyways those guys were good. THe next people who might be just like them would be THe colts- Mannning,Harrison and their runningback (forgot his name )
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2005
@hike man men!!! the game against the cowboys was like the ... it was so awesome. i am a big fan of the redskins. i thot the cowboys were going to beat the skins. but u know. the skins at home fans support. all the penalties against the cowboys, the sacks, it was just so amazing. i just couldn't stop replaying the touch downs. the skins have done a great job this season. their match agains the New York gaints was the balmmmmmmmm grin the touch downs every thing. it was like they gave the giants a bbig time blow in the face. their defense was rubbish like kids. their offense was shut down esp tiki barber. i loved the game. cool grin grin wink smiley cheesy
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2005
i knew it b4 the game that skins are going to beat the giants, kudos to Clinton Portis and Santana Moss.
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2005
i didn;t believe they would . as of last week the giants were leading the nfl east.
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2005
santana moss had 3 touch downs. it was amazing. the last one esp. when they replaced mark brunell, i thot the giants wud take advantage. to worsen situations ramsey used up 2 time outs. but after his pass to moss i was like go men. u rock grin
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2005
the skins have stepped up their game. do u think that they would beat the eagles come sunday well lucky me. i saw the skins at target in reston last 2 weeks. i was really happy. it was really a coincidence. i didn;t even know they would be there for a party for underpriviledged kids. i was happy men. there were a lot of pple waiting to see them and get their autographs
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2005
lol, giants let their fans down when they dont expect i mean see their lost againt the 3-5 minnesota vikings in NY. and besides, other than the bengals,the redskins are more determined than any other team this season. they would  probly put up to expectation in the post season games. i am not sure about divisional title though.

goodluck to them.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2005
Sure, they are going to beat the eagles, i definitely dont have any doubt about it.....and did u get autographs? smiley smiley
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2005
rite now if the giants loose their next game, the skins would be first in their division. at one point during the season, i thot the skins wud not make it. but after their last 4 wins . i believe they will make the post season. I used to like the philadelphia eagles but their season was really wrecked by so many factors. T.O and his misbehavior, injuries. etc
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2005
i got brunell's and griffin's autograph
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2005
whose your favorite skins player? who getz ur game?
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2005
hmm....they have good players but i like watching Santana moss.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 4:00am On Jan 03, 2006
2006 Fiesta Bowl: Buckeye 34, Fighting Irish 20
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2006
Good game Buckeye, got to listen to it over Armed Forces Radio.Dude my boys are playing tonight, GO LONGHORNES.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2006
ROSE BOWL 2006 NATI0NAL CHAMPIONSHIP LONGHORNS:39, TROJANS:38
Re: Rose bowl. by hikeman: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2006
lie kill you

Texas 41, USC 38
Re: Rose bowl. by hikeman: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2006
The Skins against the buccs , Going to be tough , i most say but i see the skins winning
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2006
i enjoyed the rose bowl at one point early in the 3rd quater i thot texas was gonna loose
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2006
the buccs vs the skins. i really am not sure. the buccs are really really good. as for the skins i must give a lot of credit to their defense. who watched their last game against the eagles. men... the defense really stepped up their game. the turn overs are amazing. As for saturday against the buccs i wonder what is awaiting the skins bcause the buccs have home support from fans. Who do u think will control the ball game? the skins or the buccs? as for me i think the ball will just be going both ways. u know the pendulum will keep swinging.
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2006
For all you USC fans, DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS...The boys are back !!!
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2006
@ hike man u are right...what was i thinking? grin
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2006
@ TXlonghorn dont worry the buckeyes are coming back next year ....mark my word
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2006
if the longhorns play this kind of football next year, i tell you, they will be unbeatable, untouchable, call it anything. they are the balm. their quaterback is their saviour cheesy
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2006
vince young decided to go pro
Re: Rose bowl. by gracious(f): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2006
yeah i heard that news. but he should first graduate.did u watch the redskins vs. buccs. wow.. the defense was wonderful. they made a difference in the game. redskins 17, buccs 10.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2006
which team are they playing next, i guess the chicago bears.......thats gon be tough for the redskins. i wish them goodluck......my team now is the steelers.
Re: Rose bowl. by Freewilly(f): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2006
Do you guys know that Vince Young asked me out but I would not go with him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Players In Other Leagues In The World. / Victor Oladipo And Chiney Ogwumike Rise Through Olajuwon’s Legacy.. / Your House In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.