Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling (113057 Views)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by VickyRotex(f): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
I love some Professions with Uniforms cool
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by selfmadeboss: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
play play evans news don die o

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Dumdumfashion(f): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oga's meat
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by HolyHero: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
can her nyash stop book haram from killing innocent people.. if not her nyash is as useless as the p in psychology

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by onyxo76(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice but aren't female soldiers supposed to have their hair short, still a pretty lady, wonder how mean she would be with an ak 47

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by takenadoh: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
How many times?
What's this poo Lala again?
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
The soldier uniform killed her curves totally.. Lemme go and collect form so I can increase in the necessary places like her.

I love her curves die!!

OGAs at the top fall on you like...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by magzey: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
THIS ONE FIT BEAT MAN MERCILESSLY WITH HARD TRAINING, BUT SHE IS CUTE AND SEXY grin

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Ramaa(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Me right now....

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by kinkybunny(f): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
kiss
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
:Pwhats her rank.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by SeniorZato(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Obooooooy na watin army the recruit now be this......... I go join army oooo
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Badonasty(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
PapiNigga:
The charming Soldier who goes by the name porch_armygirl on her media page has been tagged the "most sophisticated female Soldier" in the country by many.

This we can say is true, because despite her being in the force, the endowed military personnel still steps out elegant and refreshingly thrill to taste.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/photos-of-this-hot-nigerian-female.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Oga food
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by GeneralOjukwu: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Seun, this girl has a Nairaland MOD as a boyfriend.

She probably blackmails him to put her on FP or no sex. grin grin grin

This is maybe the 3rd time i am seeing her on the FP. "One was for sexy female soldier in Lagos NYSC Camp".

I would recognize that a$$ in the dark. Abeg he don do nah!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Jayuba(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
I want to fall banana on this lady. Where can i find her?
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by AngelicBeing: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
nope. not drooling
She is as hot as planet Mars but as an AngelicBeing, we are celestial beings and not subject to carnal desires, our flesh is mortified tongue
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice shape and booty but I don't do thick ladies cool
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by tellwisdom: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
The soldier uniform killed her curves totally.. Lemme go and collect form so I can increase in the necessary places like her.

I love her curves die!!

So you have yansh...didnt know oo sad
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by SplendidE(f): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
wow she's beautiful n she looks like me but those senior soldiers go don lash her finish 4 camp
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by onajo2000(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
If her guy fuckup!!!
Na frog jump go end am

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by perdollar(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
I can fit never near ds one. if female soldier don beat u b4 u go understand me. a total of 621 viewers, 30 females, few intersex, and many men both married n engaged plus single. na wa o
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by adecz: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
shocked
If I come against her in the
battle field, I will just allow her
to kill me..... grin

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
tellwisdom:

So you have yansh...didnt know oo sad

tongue
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Riosystem: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Her promotion will be very fast
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Gobhanky: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Opo
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by emmateejay(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
guys don't be deceived, this lady didn't pass through any exercise. all she needed was to attend a conference with some ogas at a designated hotel room and she becomes a soldier. it is not easy to get big nyash o cus it opens opportunities for wealth

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Danelo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Assified grin

This ass has been thoroughly drilled
It can crack nuts
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by sukkot: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
She is as hot as planet Mars but as an AngelicBeing, we are celestial beings and not subject to carnal desires, our flesh is mortified tongue
dunno bout all dat mayne grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Kingjames11(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by iamrealdeji(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
where did she get those cars she's snapping with from. G Wagon,cls Benz and Bentley,etc
she don't gym tire for drill. see her body hard and arms stiff.
she looks so short on the last pic though but she cute as hell

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by burkingx(f): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.