Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:47 PM

Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling (112993 Views)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
The soldier uniform killed her curves totally.. Lemme go and collect form so I can increase in the necessary places like her.

I love her curves die!!
i am in love with ur curves

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by iamtardey: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
5 Mins with shekau and the rest is story
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Stanleyville(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
I fit bet this country say na the ogas for top dey Boink am!!..

Asin steadily!...

Sh will Neva smell baro field talk mor boko haram for her life
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by modsRbastard: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
OP I wont drool (whatever that means) over a girl that picks up arms.
Come meet my friends and i, hot ladies that pick up the pen to solve Integral and differential calculus for process control optimization cool cool cool

Then you must know Laplace transform, Fourier series, tailor series and Co...
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you finally shown us your face...nice one dear smiley
she is my girlfriend o
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
I saw it too. She wasn't as hot then as she is now.

GeneralOjukwu:
Seun, this girl has a Nairaland MOD as a boyfriend.

She probably blackmails him to put her on FP or no sex. grin grin grin

This is maybe the 3rd time i am seeing her on the FP. "One was for sexy female soldier in Lagos NYSC Camp".

I would recognize that a$$ in the dark. Abeg he don do nah!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by stanisbaratheon: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
Come meet my friends and i, hot ladies that pick up the pen to solve Integral and differential calculus for process control optimization cool cool cool

aha aha aha aha aha
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oga at the top side chick.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by sharpshap(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na she get all those cars wey she take snap Abi na just coincidence?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
dunno bout all dat mayne grin grin grin
Hahaha grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by modsRbastard: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
She is as hot as planet Mars but as an AngelicBeing, we are celestial beings and not subject to carnal desires, our flesh is mortified tongue

Mercury is the hottest planet tongue pun intended
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Sagay212: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na ogas go dey chop this one for TOMBOLA night.

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by AntiWailer: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
If this one SLAP you enh !!!

You will have hard errection.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
The soldier uniform killed her curves totally.. Lemme go and collect form so I can increase in the necessary places like her.

I love her curves die!!
hmmm obo
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Sultty(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
I fit still manage this old wagon, see yansh wey dem oga don chop remain small for privates sad

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by GeneralOjukwu: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nazeren:
I saw it too. She wasn't as hot then as she is now.

Yea....seemed she has been applying fertilizer on her derriere since then. Many guys would like to shoot something into her without a silencer wink

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
modsRbastard:

Mercury is the hottest planet tongue pun intended
Oh really, I never knew, Lol wink
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Jermat20(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
This one na officers the Bleep her
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by almarthins(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ounje a won agba re e o.. grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by ngolokante(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dis girl follow dem dey do all dis stupid exercises wey dem wan use kill me the other time?

Taa dis wan na senior officers retirement gift.

Gbam!!!
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by joey150(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:

So everybody else should solve calculus like you do?

In terms of bravery...she outshines you 100:1

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by LiamB0790(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Waooo...eyi ga ju
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by zicoraads: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
A recruit can never fund this kind of lifestyle. Meat for the ogas tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by sukkot: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha grin cheesy
body no be wood mayne lmao. that notwithstanding, we break no laws cheesy
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Shiitposter: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dis girl follow dem dey do all dis stupid exercises wey dem wan use kill me the other time?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Chikwado1991(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
na lie
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by nkemjacob2(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
U sure say this one do training so

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by EDDGgold: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Omo see back side.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by tellwisdom: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

tongue

pls come to my house..i want to see u
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by EDDGgold: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sultty:
I fit still manage this old wagon, see yansh wey dem oga don chop remain small for privates sad
dat guy not get chill at all.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by obaseno(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:

you killed it
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by slyrone(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Officers mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.