Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] (5811 Views)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ogbóató Àború, àboyè, àbosise

Ebora To Luti La Nbo - We Worship Only Deities Who Can Respond When Consulted

Isn’t it spiritual to give the Orishas Ebo "Sacrifice" and in return the Orishas blesses you greatly beyond your widest dream without adding sorrow to the blessings? It is even more spiritual when you know this is not theory but practical and spiritual. This is the tradition of our forefathers and ancestors!

All ancient African Tradition Religion Protocols were thoroughly observed before and after this Ebo (Sacrifice) which was offered to Esu.

For the first time ever, I'm posting my exclusive private photographs of the Ebo "Sacrifice" I offered to Esu for a client in my shrine publicly.

Enjoy

Babalawos

2 Likes

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by madridguy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thanks for sharing but do you mind telling me the reason for this? Also what is the small box for? To bring wealth or what sir?
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Dhayor001(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is mind blowing.
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Iwe oju odu merindinlogun.

Aregbe forced us to read it then. My deeper life Yoruba teacher resigned because she can't be teaching us "ese ifa".

Aregbe want to turn us to babalawo by all means.

Now, I see the reason why oluwo of iwo said we should stop eating isi ewu.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by dominique(f): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Looks scary. Why did you have to decapitate an animal to worship your deity?
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by CplusJason: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lol, I respect your belief, but beheading the innocent goat for a god who don't have any sense organs shows how wicked and backward you're.
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by zealblinks(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
ibile you confirm bro
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
I need space e joor
I need to faint

You babalawo is jasi o grin
You dey snap ebo.....welldone sir

3 Likes

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by wordbank(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
What are those rotten stuffs beneath the goat head?
Abi d god no deserve d full goat..
undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by dareenglish: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
to all of you blasting our ancestors gods, remember an know that before you met your western and imported gods, these ones served your forefathers well, they still do infact, am not saying you should turn into ifa priest, but am saying you should respect them, they do not deserve your insult, i doubt anyone of you have hard to fight one of their followers. Respect isn't expensive.

8 Likes

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
wordbank:
What are those rotten stuffs beneath the goat head?
Abi d god no deserve d full goat..
undecided

Aboru Aboye

Goat is Esu favorite food and black colour is Esu favorite colour. The head of the goat was offered to Esu while we ate the body of the goat which is very spiritual.

Eating the body of such sacrificial animal whose heads were offered to the Orishas can heal those that were sick, open blocked roads, transform destinies, restore blessings, cure bareness and impotency, prolong ones life... etc.

Visit the nearest Babalawo close to you today and eat a spiritual food and your life will not remain the same again.

Feel free to comment

Babalawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Aaronsrod: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
May Jesus forgive you. Please repent now!!

1 Like

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by smartn09(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
This guy, you need to be arrested for cruelty to animals . you didn't know what you are doing.
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by kaja4real: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Aboru Aboye
greetings, dont mind all these I-too-know. After all why did they open babalawo thread when they know that u are not going to sing their song.
Baba why is it that Gods and Goddess like black colour? Is it their favourite? And what colour do they hate?

1 Like

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Chubhie: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
The Pleiadians must hear this.
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Aaronsrod:
May Jesus forgive you. Please repent now!!

Ogboato Aboru Aboye, I have heard that before a million times but I prefer the Gods of my Ancestors a billion times. Babalawos

6 Likes

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
smartn09:
This guy, you need to be arrested for cruelty to animals . you didn't know what you are doing.

Aboru Aboye

I am in my shrine, come and arrest me for offering Ebo.

Babalawos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Ishilove: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Babalawos
Lmaaaaao!! Now I know you have a sense of humour cheesy

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Omoluabi16(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Babalawos
lmao. Internet savvy babalawo. Amazing....

Do you support human rituals/can you carry out human rituals?
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lmao. Internet savvy babalawo. Amazing....

Do you support human rituals/can you carry out human rituals?

No, I don't support human rituals and Renowned Babalawos don't carry out human rituals

2 Likes

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2017
smartn09:
This is Nigeria �� wake up
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Darkseid(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2017
When it starts smelling, na you go still take your hand troway the sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by somehow: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
What's the difference between what's here and what people pay money to eat called isiewu?
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Bishops10(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Choi... See meat

Nwamaikpe come oo
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Christane: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
baba ...can a babalawo see ur star jst by looking at ur face without any incantation??
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Babalawos(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Christane:
baba ...can a babalawo see ur star jst by looking at ur face without any incantation??

Yes
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Christane: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2017
tnx sir ...baba does a babalawo see like normal humans wen looking at a persn or dy see both the spiritual n physical ??
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by exco90(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, I respect your belief, but beheading the innocent goat for a god who don't have any sense organs shows how wicked and backward you're.

but God killing Jesus for the sin of the world is okay. and God asking Abraham to kill is son is okay.

4 Likes

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by chemystery: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Op, You are yet to convince me jazz is real o.

I'm tired of seeing you wasting food upandan when there are those out there who can't afford food to eat.
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Christane: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2017
c'mon shut ur mouth ..must u show u re foolish??atleast u shud av shame.
Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
CplusJason:

See this one. When you kill an innocent animal to eat it, what is that?! Please just go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
dominique:
Looks scary. Why did you have to decapitate an animal to worship your deity?

When you(Dominique) wants to eat an animal, do you shoot it?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Any Reformed Churches Located In Lagos? / Why Is Virginity So Important In Abrahamic Religion? / Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.