Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help (752 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Zinny25(f): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
I am depressed. In fact it's one year since I started feeling this way. I never knew I could live till now. It's one year and I'm still depressed, bittered, in pain. I think it's time I move out of town to a new place and start a new life... But where do I go to? How do I survive... Oh Lord help me
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
You could pm me if you want to talk.
Re: I Need Help by dingbang(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
No job?
Re: I Need Help by Davidgrey: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Happiness is a "personal choice" | Many people have traveled the road you are on and survived

Challenges no matter how extreme they seem are only "brief" | My thoughts and prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Zinny25(f): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
I have a little job I'm doing. But it goes beyond it. It has to do with the state of the mind. My environment is also not helping me out. I believe if I had moved out of this environment since last year, I would have gotten over this by now. I thought having a job was enough but I hv come to realize that it's not.
Re: I Need Help by Zinny25(f): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Davidgrey:
Happiness is a "personal choice" | Many people have traveled the road you are on and survived

Challenges no matter how extreme they seem are only "brief" | My thoughts and prayers are with you.
I agree with you to some extent... What if there's nothing that makes u happy?
Re: I Need Help by Ab025(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
@Op

Just get some good friends around you..... U will feel better. By the way, you gotta move on from whatever is hurting you, realise that you are not the first and won't be the last.....also, you've got a purpose in life than lying on your bed and moaning over "spilled milk"
Re: I Need Help by Davidgrey: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Zinny25:
I agree with you to some extent... What if there's nothing that makes u happy?
Something triggers your apparent depression | It's all in your head, find "the" trigger and stop it

Life is brief it's your duty to yourself to "enjoy" every moment

That being said....You have a million reasons to be happy:
*you are alive
*you are not disabled
*you have a job

If you need to move away for awhile to reflect and re-evaluate your options and consider alternate choices

Travel to somewhere remote, pick a book(autobiography preferably) learn a lesson or two

It's never too late for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by dingbang(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Zinny25:
I have a little job I'm doing. But it goes beyond it. It has to do with the state of the mind. My environment is also not helping me out. I believe if I had moved out of this environment since last year, I would have gotten over this by now. I thought having a job was enough but I hv come to realize that it's not.
so what do you want now? I think I have your number
Re: I Need Help by thorpido(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Zinny25:
I am depressed. In fact it's one year since I started feeling this way. I never knew I could live till now. It's one year and I'm still depressed, bittered, in pain. I think it's time I move out of town to a new place and start a new life... But where do I go to? How do I survive... Oh Lord help me
You should say a bit more. What in your present environment makes you depressed?
Re: I Need Help by EfemenaXY: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Zinny25:

Slow down and start from the beginning.

(1) (Reply)

Cute And Adorable Pictures / Why Black Women Are So Attractive / Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.