Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Looking For A Safer And Cheaper Way Of Preventing Hypertension And Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Looking For A Safer And Cheaper Way Of Preventing Hypertension And Diabetes (535 Views)

Preventing Gas Explosions At Homes And Plants / Bitter Leaf Water And Diabetes Guide / How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Safer And Cheaper Way Of Preventing Hypertension And Diabetes by gdbrecht: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Coming from a big family, we have always suffered either with Hypertension or diabetes. If there are better ways for a cure or a treatment, I would definitely opt for that. Just trying to avoid spending too much nowadays and I feel like the medicines are actually making us worst.
Re: Looking For A Safer And Cheaper Way Of Preventing Hypertension And Diabetes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
gdbrecht:
Coming from a big family, we have always suffered either with Hypertension or diabetes. If there are better ways for a cure or a treatment, I would definitely opt for that. Just trying to avoid spending too much nowadays and I feel like the medicines are actually making us worst.

Become a vegetation

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Safer And Cheaper Way Of Preventing Hypertension And Diabetes by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2017
contact me for cure for natural cure for cancer, diabetes , hypertension and other on 08067562634
Re: Looking For A Safer And Cheaper Way Of Preventing Hypertension And Diabetes by Yajiko: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2017
I've heard about a CO2 therapy that could help normalize blood pressure and help people who are suffering from diabetes. It improves proper flow of blood throughout our body. Hypertension is a result of too much pumping of blood that causes the heart to be restless. Hypertension is a silent killer. This trans dermal device, doxyva will help manage the microcirculation of our body that lessens the risk of hypertension. If you want, you can browse it on the internet.
Re: Looking For A Safer And Cheaper Way Of Preventing Hypertension And Diabetes by gdbrecht: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yajiko:
I've heard about a CO2 therapy that could help normalize blood pressure and help people who are suffering from diabetes. It improves proper flow of blood throughout our body. Hypertension is a result of too much pumping of blood that causes the heart to be restless. Hypertension is a silent killer. This trans dermal device, doxyva will help manage the microcirculation of our body that lessens the risk of hypertension. If you want, you can browse it on the internet.

Hi Yajiko,

This sounds great! I will check this out and get back to you for my feedback. Are you using the same product too?
Re: Looking For A Safer And Cheaper Way Of Preventing Hypertension And Diabetes by Alexshop: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Contact 08136867741 for permanent cure for diabetes, hypertension money back guaranty if it doest work after two weeks
Re: Looking For A Safer And Cheaper Way Of Preventing Hypertension And Diabetes by MixterJ: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Hi gdbrecht,

I feel you, truly I am, I came from family with high blood pressure Even at my early 30's I already started taking medication to maintain my blood pressure, I've read some articles forums about how we can easily maintain our blood pressure on it's acceptable number with the help of c02, so I did my research and found out that c02 can help reduce the risk of high blood pressure and hypertension. High blood pressure makes the heart work harder to pump more blood; contributes to hardening of the arteries, or atherosclerosis, to stroke, kidney disease, and to the development of heart failure. C02 maintains a good blood circulation by increasing cardiac function, endurance and proper distribution of oxygen in the body, thus having a relaxed heart to function well. C02 helps to improve sleep and regularized our body's secrete that makes a person physically fit and strong. So due to impulse and determination to improve my health, I looked for a website who sells or even offer this kind of treatment (found one) I purchased one and from there on I a consistent user of the c02 treatment for now 2 years and happy rather very glad to say that I never, yes NEVER has any high blood pressure of course with proper exercise and healthy diet.

Treatment is a non invasive transdermal process Its soft vapor of water and CO2 readily dissolves in the skin for only 5 min once every day. Hoping all the best and if you want to know more about c02 treatment, I'm more than happy to help

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Diabetes, Cholesterol,blood Pressure And Bad Breath With Kuding Tea / Disturbing Photo Of A #pregnant #mentally Challenged #woman In #kano / Deadly Foods You Must Stop Eating Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.