Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Would A Man Want To Pass The Night At Your House Every Night? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Man Want To Pass The Night At Your House Every Night? (914 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Man Want To Pass The Night At Your House Every Night? by mamagee3(f): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hi all, why would a man want to pass the night at a girl's house every night?
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Pass The Night At Your House Every Night? by TiffanyJ(f): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Why would the girl want to allow the man pass the nights at her house?

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Want To Pass The Night At Your House Every Night? by NairalandCS(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Why would you two be asking this question ?
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Pass The Night At Your House Every Night? by carpmam: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Y shld we answer dat question?
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Pass The Night At Your House Every Night? by newyorks(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
why nut ask the man his plans?

at ur own mercy he wana giv u stomach b4 u knw.
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Pass The Night At Your House Every Night? by Alekefine(f): 1:35am On Jul 12, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, why would a man want to pass the night at a girl's house every night?
. maybe him no get house ni or probably na the girl house dey more conducive for gbenshing
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Pass The Night At Your House Every Night? by toastedbread: 1:43am On Jul 12, 2017
make enjoyment no kill una o.
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Pass The Night At Your House Every Night? by Truckpusher(m): 1:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Mamagee3 is still breathing ?

(1) (Reply)

hi / Educated Dirty Ladies. / See The Five(5) Reasons Why You Should Date A Libra Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.