Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,769 members, 7,802,354 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

To Whom It May Concern - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To Whom It May Concern (306 Views)

Apply Now: Green Concern For Development (GREENCODE) Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern by dnoable08: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Frustration and joblessness made me to come up with this, this is for someone out there who will be touched to come to my aid. I am sending this message without hope but with faith.

My name is Dangana Noel and I NEED A JOB. I hold a B.sc in Accounting and currently running a part-time MBA programme, also, I have started the ICAN journey and I am 24years.

I don't know to whom this message I for, I don't know how soon the person will get this message but whenever you do kindly help sir/ma.

My contact is 08162505073.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Cadd, Pdms, Petrel Training In Ajah / The Poor Amongst Us Pt6 By Simon Tuleh:understanding The Vocabulary Of The Rich / Brand Of The Week- EK AFRICAN CLASSIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.