Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

"Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) (41369 Views)

Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) / Nollywood Producer Releases Movie On Evans The Kidnapper / MMM Vs Ultimate Cycler Nollywood Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by TrollTrap: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Disgraceful
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Beverages: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
What did it take them so long?
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Babtunz: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
All I want to watch is ""Buhari The Spirit of Amadioha""

The movie go sweet die
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by 0b100100111: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
My flat-headed brothers re back at it!
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by EDDGgold: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dese people aren't creative at all... how will d movie end?... rubbish
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by kikiwendy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
nollywood is at it again..naija I hail o!
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by sobastical: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by wesleysev95(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nollywood ve become so predictable...I know I wasn't the only one expecting this
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
MadKid:

Guys be warned. Don't check this girl's dp sad

I just did and now my brain can't string together any meaningful comment pertaining this thread cry
She is OK joor....not mammy water beautiful as u claimed...
Go n.drink.zobo my friend undecided
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
His brothers made the movie.
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nollywood will nvr cease to amaze me
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Next week on Evans in the News

Monday: Evans to appear in Superman 6 as new villan. We have the exclusive details.

Tuesday: Evans to host his own reality TV show 'Evans in the Lion's Den' BBC, VOA, CBS, NBC, AIT, AND NTA fight for TV rights.

Wednesday: Evans to appear in X rated video with popular soft-core actress titled 'Evans taste good'... We have the lurid details.

Thursday: Evans to launch his new music album. We speak to the producer and director.

Friday: Evans to write the new Biafran anthem. We have the proposed sheet lyrics.Also plans to write lyrics for Oodua and Islamic Arewa anthems.

Saturday: Evans declares that he likes women who are 'submissive'....

Sunday: Evans to launch his first gospel album...'Oga Jesus, guide me in my operations'....

(Just from my wild imagination).
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
we will soon see

THE LOST PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
We were expecting it...
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
season 1 & 2? is it a TV show that it would be season 1 & 2 instead of part 1 & 2.
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yeligray:
I was expecting this... Watch out for 'the return of badoo'.
Lol
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hahahahahah.
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by ayogozie(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bro evans is now nation number yeyebrite. Congrat to that dude some people are now making money with evans matter
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Fadiga24(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
MadKid:

Guys be warned. Don't check this girl's dp sad

I just did and now my brain can't string together any meaningful comment pertaining this thread cry

Run for your life, na scammer.

2 Likes

Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Gobhanky: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abegi
Another movie recorded with a camera phone..abegi
Rubbish
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lmao.
Wetin I go do that geh wey dey you dp eh... Yeeeh my blokus *holds penis*
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by chybabegal: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Najia no dey carry last
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Bahabak: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please is the film out?
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Stanleyville(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Useless Nina movies with fake effects
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is too quick na cry cry
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by MrHenshaw: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
akelicious:
I hope they will pass message to Nigeria Government because the corruption is much.
source- www.Akelicious.com

Nollywood film production time and cooking of Noodles is almost d same time.
No wonder they insist that you grab your copy now.
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by okilingtete: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lmao.
babe u are cute, tell me did u design urself?
B'cos after checkin u out i am now speaking in spanish. Jmtpagdxg@*?
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by barallanee(f): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nollywood is so stupid...der cn only hav film to act wen der is trending news... Dats tym it was Biafra..mumus
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by HyconMojo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
The film has failed already from the poster as they're making us to believe the guy was shot on the chest ( heart precisely) and still seeing him alive doing shakara...Nollywood na comedy
Re: "Evans The City Of Crime": Nollywood Movie (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
kingPhidel:
Wetin kwansan me....
hahahash, this one over tight oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew / Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.