Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Can I Still Graduate With First Class? Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Graduate With First Class? Please Help (498 Views)

Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Graduate With First Class? Please Help by bolaji3071(m): 5:06am On Jul 12, 2017
Good morning all.

I am a 100level chemistry students in one of the federal universities here in Nigeria.

I just want to no if it is possible for someone with 4.0 first semester GPA to still graduate with a first class.

What and what would you advice me to do.

Is it still possible to have first class?
Re: Can I Still Graduate With First Class? Please Help by Tohsynetita1: 5:15am On Jul 12, 2017
It is possible, having a first Class is not only because of intelligence ,but hardwork, that is the major things you need.You need to work hard, with God on your side, you will make it.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Graduate With First Class? Please Help by Tunmise100(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2017
SO POSSIBLE.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With First Class? Please Help by emmasilvaisong(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2017
As a chemistry student also i will advice you to work harder......cos wat is in front is thougher....had people whod had that fig. In first semester YR1 but now they beg for 3.5 each semester

(1) (Reply)

Elizade University Offered Courses / The Ife Fashion Exhibition Rocks OAU / Obaseki Orders Arrest Of Teachers Accused Of Exam Malpractices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.