Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? (10742 Views)

Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Can You Bathe With Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by deluxecad(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
Lol! This sounds funny right? But some people shy away from bathing with their partner. What for? What is there to hide again? I would if I hav hot affections for her. Would you?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
It's not funny, though I personally wouldn't do it
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by tkb417(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
why not?
dont we bleep naked cheesy
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
if I'm married, yes.
but other than that, NO.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by ayettymama(f): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2010
its the best thing ever!!!!

with bath oils and candles

its soo romantic

u can even get a massage

1 Like

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by parislomo(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt!! HN!!
Affection fine! Eating together beautiful! Bathi. . . . what??
No way till MARRIAGE!! *yeah, you READ me right*

embarassed embarassed shocked shocked
deluxecad:

What for? What is there to hide again?

ok, I get it now. for those WHO DON SEE FINISH shey??

1 Like

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by smooooooth: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
if it's THE AMAKA, hell yes! tongue
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by 190: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2010
Thats what i do steadily and reliably too~

Bathing kick starts the whole fun

dont u peeps watch american films
must u bath with only your husband alone

dont un-married couples go to the wild to swim and have fun
@tymes endangering their lives~

Please if u havent tried it
do it with someone u are sure of~

BATH REGULARLY with your partner
I sure helps the moment~
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
Not with a girlfriend

a Wife? yes.

1 Like

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
No to both. I like my space when I shower, its almost therapeutic for me.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by omega25red(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
will do it at least 4 days out of the 5 working days  grin
Ebonyeyes:

sounds like someone is in love with their shower head grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by honeric01(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

u bang with clothes on? or in the dark?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by smooooooth: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

are u that ROUND.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by KennyG6(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
honeric01:

shocked shocked shocked
who says she does? she is a feminist she wont let any man touch her ooooooooooo grin grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
omega25red:

will do it at least 4 days out of the 5 working days  ;Dsounds like someone is in love with their shower head  grin
Boy your crazy, grin grin grin Your dirty mind tongue tongue tongue

honeric01:

I usually have an amoric suit on grin grin grin grin

smooooooth:

are u that ROUND.

Hahahaha very funny grin grin grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by tanimz(f): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
honeric01:

LMAO!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin Classic!!

@ topic- Hell no!!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

shocked shocked shocked
who says she does? she is a feminist she wont let any man touch her ooooooooooo grin grin
grin grin You crazy you know that? grin grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by KennyG6(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin You crazy you know that? grin grin
dont tell me i'm wrong grin grin grin so all this male mashing na front ehn? u still go back home and , hmmmm grin grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by 190: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
people are not saying their minds

everyone who has said

NO I havent
Hell NO I NEVER WOULD
I wont even with my amoric suit On.~

Its all LIES

we have all done it
lets face it~
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

dont tell me i'm wrong  grin grin grin so all this male mashing na front ehn? u still go back home and ,  hmmmm  grin grin
Im not saying nothing grin grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by KennyG6(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Im not saying nothing grin grin
you said it best when you said nothing at all, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

you said it best when you said nothing at all, grin grin grin grin
Take whatever you want from that comment grin grin.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Tonyet1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
But i thought gals and guys go swimming together 97% nude. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by KennyG6(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Take whatever you want from that comment grin grin.
grin grin grin dont worry your status is secure even in the light of this revelation grin grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
190:

everyone who has said

NO I havent
Hell NO I NEVER WOULD

Its all LIES

we have all done it
lets face it~
I don't understand how you could possibly know this cheesy
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by parislomo(f): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
190:

everyone who has said

NO I havent
Hell NO I NEVER WOULD

Its all LIES

we have all done it
lets face it~

you are allowed to speak for yourself and not everyone embarassed
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by daylae(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
Wat's special about taking a bath with your partner around to scrub ur back?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by ayettymama(f): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2010
Tonye-t:

But i thought gals and guys go swimming together 97% unclothed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol yea but in the bath he might reach out to touch!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

grin grin grin dont worry your status is secure even in the light of this revelation grin grin
Glad to hear that grin grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by deluxecad(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hehe! Well 4 me to be truthful, I'll hav to fight temptations and hormone surge 4 me to successfully bathe with her without doing, Lol! U know it all.

1 Like

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by smooooooth: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2010
so wat are all u babes trying to make us blive, that u all havent done d hanging from the shower, or pulling the tap, the squat, the tango, the water paddle, with all teh intimacy talk reeking in this place. NA LIE. i dnt blive u all.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by KennyG6(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Glad to hear that grin grin
by the way why havent you commented on the recent revelations that Vanessa Perroncel wayne bridge's gf or ex was serving the hot dish to John Terry at the same time, grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / Is It Necessary To Date Before Marriage? / Romance Section Awards July 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.