Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! (29206 Views)

2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju / Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by sleekymag(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Would you rather have me join them to share in the national cake at the expense of Nigerians?

What you do or do not do is ultimately for yourself rather than Nigerians, whether you help deliver Nigerians from bad governance or not. Follow your convictions, your destiny. There are good men in APC and PDP, even as there are bad men within. Your new party APDA even if it wins all elective positions in 2019 will not solve all of Nigeria's problems. There will be those willing to eat the national cake at the expense of Nigerians there just as there would be good people determined to be the solution. Perfection is an illusion. Your political rigmarole across parties may not be the solution, it might actually require patience, strategy, and action.

4 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Eazybay:

I disagree with your stance! The Op made a strong point, all u can do is talk about his person? A party without godfathers is the first step to pragmatic solutions in this jungle!

No wonder Aisha called you guys "weaker animals"
Wehdon Sir
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by FTrebirth(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
this eight-legged political jobber is at it again.

mr octoPUSSY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by repogirl(f): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
OP, have you jumped ship? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by DONSMITH123(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista is like FFK. Give him bread and he will sing and dance for you.

Not only APDA...Na under lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by cristianisraeli: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

The game of politics is about interest, interest ranges from that of the overall populace, a group of people, individuals etc. A close look at both the ruling APC, the Sheriff factional PDP and that of the victorious Markafi camp clearly point to the interest they all represent- The Political Elite

When you look at both the PDP and APC constitutions, they clearly tilt to favor the political elite in both parties. In fact, it is difficult (if not impossible) for an outsider to emerge candidate through a transparent process without the dictate of political gladiators or godfathers in both parties. These aspirants emerge candidates, win elections and continue to protect the same interest of the elitist group. Hence, the phrase, "All of them are the same".

Before the launch of APDA on June 5, 2017, I was of the opinion that the party is neither a PDP fall-back or a plan B for the Markafi camp, the judgement has clearly given the APDA an opportunity to affirm what they stand for as a party.

The APDA, unlike the APC and PDP, has a constitution that surrenders power to their the people. This is a party whose constitution erode delegate system to entrench direct primary system that will see all members of the party to partake in the election of party leaders, candidates and other elective representative.

The APDA as a party allows for a minimum of 25% elective and appointive slots of members of Youth age (18-35) in all public and party offices. It further state a minimum of 30% for women and 5% for people living with disabilities.

Why then should Nigeria people, youths and women continue to waste their time, resources and votes on the parties (APC, PDP) and factions (Sheriff and Markafi) that only protect the interest of the political elite at the expense of the common man?

I am very happy that PDP crises has settled and PDP political heavyweights will concentrate on their party. I am very happy that the Nigeria electorates will now have the privilege to discern that APDA as a party means business.

One truth we must tell ourselves is that, whether Markafi or Sheriff, PDP is DEAD!!! It has gone 6 feet in the Northwest, it is hopeless in the Northeast, it is the equivalent of Ebola in the Southwest, in the Southeast Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB calls the shot even when PDP controls government (due to the fact that APC is/was no option). In the Southsouth, the governments in power are as incompetent as the government at the center, the story is not different in the Northcentral.

The ruling APC has failed but the only option for Nigeria in 2019 is to embrace a party that they can be active stakeholders in determining candidates for elective positions, so as to have emergence of leaders whose loyalty will be to the Nigeria people not the political elite.

We are STRONGER TOGETHER!!!

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria
Tonye is the National Coordinator of APDA Youth Frontier, the Youth group of the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA)

shared on Palmchat

tonye the guy that talks from both sides of the mouth i wont be suprised if i see another write up tomorrow..continue with ur write ups...but remember politics is a dirty game...and for politics no be write up people won chop...if i hear say no God father for apda...sense fall on that person way say God fatherism go die for nigerian politics..WHO TAKES TONYE SERIOUS ANYWAYS...tomorrow this same guy will post one write about apda..i know its politics so i understand

2 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by krapardinar: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
What baffles me is that the PDP leaders have never showed any remorse over their 16years of misrule.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

The game of politics is about interest, interest ranges from that of the overall populace, a group of people, individuals etc. A close look at both the ruling APC, the Sheriff factional PDP and that of the victorious Markafi camp clearly point to the interest they all represent- The Political Elite

When you look at both the PDP and APC constitutions, they clearly tilt to favor the political elite in both parties. In fact, it is difficult (if not impossible) for an outsider to emerge candidate through a transparent process without the dictate of political gladiators or godfathers in both parties. These aspirants emerge candidates, win elections and continue to protect the same interest of the elitist group. Hence, the phrase, "All of them are the same".

Before the launch of APDA on June 5, 2017, I was of the opinion that the party is neither a PDP fall-back or a plan B for the Markafi camp, the judgement has clearly given the APDA an opportunity to affirm what they stand for as a party.

The APDA, unlike the APC and PDP, has a constitution that surrenders power to their the people. This is a party whose constitution erode delegate system to entrench direct primary system that will see all members of the party to partake in the election of party leaders, candidates and other elective representative.

The APDA as a party allows for a minimum of 25% elective and appointive slots of members of Youth age (18-35) in all public and party offices. It further state a minimum of 30% for women and 5% for people living with disabilities.

Why then should Nigeria people, youths and women continue to waste their time, resources and votes on the parties (APC, PDP) and factions (Sheriff and Markafi) that only protect the interest of the political elite at the expense of the common man?

I am very happy that PDP crises has settled and PDP political heavyweights will concentrate on their party. I am very happy that the Nigeria electorates will now have the privilege to discern that APDA as a party means business.

One truth we must tell ourselves is that, whether Markafi or Sheriff, PDP is DEAD!!! It has gone 6 feet in the Northwest, it is hopeless in the Northeast, it is the equivalent of Ebola in the Southwest, in the Southeast Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB calls the shot even when PDP controls government (due to the fact that APC is/was no option). In the Southsouth, the governments in power are as incompetent as the government at the center, the story is not different in the Northcentral.

The ruling APC has failed but the only option for Nigeria in 2019 is to embrace a party that they can be active stakeholders in determining candidates for elective positions, so as to have emergence of leaders whose loyalty will be to the Nigeria people not the political elite.

Tonye is the National Coordinator of APDA Youth Frontier, the Youth group of the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA)

shared on Palmchat

You sûre say u wan live long ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

tonye the guy that talks from both sides of the mouth i wont be suprised if i see another write up tomorrow..continue with ur write ups...but remember politics is a dirty game...and for politics no be write up people won chop...if i hear say no God father for apda...sense fall on that person way say God fatherism go die for nigerian politics..WHO TAKES TONYE SERIOUS ANYWAYS...tomorrow this same guy will post one write about apda..i know its politics so i understand
Are you the godfather in APDA?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Na you wan kill me?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol I was a core insider in PDP before I left when I saw opportunities in APDA. I am in politics to serve Nigerians not the elite.

Remember, I was part of those that made some contributions during PDP Strategy and Interparty affairs Committee and also the Construction amendment
Continue Lying

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Na you wan kill me?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Dedetwo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
@OP

What you have in the zoo called Nigeria is not politics but political foolery.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

No he is the godbrother
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by cristianisraeli: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

god fatherism can never be divorced from politics so dont come and tell us APDA is free from god fatherism..only a new born baby will believe that and i cant even believe anything coming from tonye,..as long as you still say SIR instead of HELLO..and even in the USA we still have those that call the shots behind the scene..mark my word you would post a write up about apda in the nearest future and i will remind you..i know its politics and i know how it works
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Jesusloveyou: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Joeblack01:
Chaiii

In as much as I am not a supporter of any political party, i pray for the survival of pdp. If not for anything at least to mount pressure on Apc lead government to do the right thing.

Apc needs a strong opposition party to keep then on track So far only pdp have what it takes to be one.
I hate hypocritical and deceptive criticism .
That means I hate PDP oppository
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by 2016v2017: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

shared on Palmchat

is this not the useless Markafi who supported the so called northern youths.Because of him,PDP is DEAD.
Markafi has no quality of a national leader
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by refreshrate: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol I was a core insider in PDP before I left when I saw opportunities in APDA. I am in politics to serve Nigerians not the elite.

Remember, I was part of those that made some contributions during PDP Strategy and Interparty affairs Committee and also the Construction amendment

Tomorrow Pls just come out and say your account was hacked cos quite frankly I'm terribly dissapointed with all this crap you've been writing here today.

Sellout

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Na you wan kill me?

You have a lot to learn in the Nigerian political landscape.
I love your determination, I have the same zeal.

Maybe you can Pm me.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by GuntersChain(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
till i see a party that doesn't contain a name of a former pdp nor apc member then i will take the party serious. Old wine in a new bottle doesn't change the fact it is still the same wine. Pdp and apc is the same, replacing your umbrella with a brooms doesn't change the individual.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tonye has really lost all his goodwill with his jumpology every now and then.

I pray you stay with your new party

2 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
I actually thought APDA was a fallback in case Makarfi lost in court, your party is attractive only way I will join us if you will give me your party structure in my local government
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by PointZerom: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

In that case you are AGIP.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Na you wan kill me?

E bi like say na u wan kill yoursef with all this shameful political prostitution wey u dey do, abi u dey tink say people fulish? E no hard to sée tru u na, u dey hungry bro, take things easy o, learn from your elders dem no dey talk tu much o my broda

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Omoluabi16(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Biko, tonyebarcanista. Technically, you're a public figure now. Abeg be mindful of this kind of mudslinging.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by cristianisraeli: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
refreshrate:

Tomorrow Pls just come out and say your account was hacked cos quite frankly I'm terribly dissapointed with all this crap you've been writing here today.

Sellout

somebody wake me up..LOL..did he just say hes in politics to serve nigerians..LOL..please oo make una remind me..how many nigerian politifians are always there to serve nigerians and not the elites and their pockets
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by PointZerom: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Jumpology no be small, I only pity those that sees him as their mentor.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Jesusloveyou: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

hahahahahahaha
So you were expecting him to say PDP is alive and on ground ?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

god fatherism can never be divorced from politics so dont come and tell us APDA is free from god fatherism..only a new born baby will believe that and i cant even believe anything coming from tonye,..as long as you still say SIR instead of HELLO..and even in the USA we still have those that call the shots behind the scene..mark my word you would post a write up about apda in the nearest future and i will remind you..i know its politics and i know how it works
some people can be influential but nobody is a godfather in American politics....

And APDA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / Woman Recounts How B’haram Prepares Girls For Bombing Missions / Fayose Is Not Fit To Be Anybody’s VP – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.