Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! (29201 Views)

2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju / Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by RobbStark(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello Tonyebarcanista, hw do I join thid great party of yours.

I see this party going far, since it is youth driven.

I will be waiting. Imie bam

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by adonis89(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Eazybay:

I disagree with your stance! The Op made a strong point, all u can do is talk about his person? A party without godfathers is the first step to pragmatic solutions in this jungle!

No wonder Aisha called you guys "weaker animals"
there is no party in d world without political godfather. U can't take away godfatherism from politics
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by adonis89(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Eazybay:
Pls let's do our best to install a party with a very very transparent "internal democracy" we have sabotaged ourselves for too long..
if we don't restructure politically, we can never achieve political stability which in turn will lead to economic viability and progress
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Codes151(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dey dere! If pdp is dead wonder wetin u go talk about apc
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by gemale(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I thought Tonye was pro PDP?
Nigerian politicians blow like the wind & are tossed helter skelter by the tidal waves of self interest, barely disguised power hunger & covetousness whilst the nation & poor masses' interests are left to plummet to the depths of oblivion via vortexes propagated by their nefarious meandering.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2017
RobbStark:
Hello Tonyebarcanista, hw do I join thid great party of yours.

I see this party going far, since it is youth driven.

I will be waiting. Imie bam
Send me PM
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Viola2017: 4:07am On Jul 13, 2017
What's wrong with this guy, I've been here long enough to notice your unsteady attitude. You were once in APC with one mama ndi are (mother of mad people) called Berem and one Ngene whatever, you and your lots insulted the hell out of the former president. When one Gbawe refused you protection from God knows what, you switched to PDP. Leadership tussle started in PDP, you pitched your tent with the Sheriff faction. You once insulted Deji Adenyanju here on Nairaland. Now Makarfi's faction came down with victory today, you are now saying that PDP is dead because your faction lost out. Guy always ask God to place you in the right place at the right time. Sit down one place for once and my regards to Mama ndi ara (berem) your friend seems hunger has dealt with her badly cos she is lamenting about the govt she strongly supported.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by kaboninc(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol You think I'm just an outsider? Lol

PS:
I am in politics to reform and not to conform... Don't blame me when I leave to ensure that Nigeria get the best deal

Not really.. .

You want a position, you wanted something, you had a personal need, now you've gotten it.

What's the next?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by kaboninc(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Viola2017:
What's wrong with this guy, I've been here long enough to notice your unsteady attitude. You were once in APC with one mama ndi are (mother of mad people) called Berem and one Ngene whatever, you and your lots insulted the hell out of the former president. When one Gbawe refused you protection from God knows what, you switched to PDP. Leadership tussle started in PDP, you pitched your tent with the Sheriff faction. You once insulted Deji Adenyanju here on Nairaland. Now Makarfi's faction came down with victory today, you are now saying that PDP is dead because your faction lost out. Guy always ask God to place you in the right place at the right time. Sit down one place for once and my regards to Mama ndi ara (berem) your friend seems hunger has dealt with her badly cos she is lamenting about the govt she strongly supported.

He wanted something all this time. APC no give am, PDP no give am, now APDA don give am.

What's the next now?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by kaboninc(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Eazybay:

I disagree with your stance! The Op made a strong point, all u can do is talk about his person? A party without godfathers is the first step to pragmatic solutions in this jungle!

No wonder Aisha called you guys "weaker animals"

Do you know that Tonye is now a godfather? Having being one of the 'founders' of the party?
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by robotix: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol I was a core insider in PDP before I left when I saw opportunities in APDA. I am in politics to serve Nigerians not the elite.

Remember, I was part of those that made some contributions during PDP Strategy and Interparty affairs Committee and also the Construction amendment
you are a thief like others.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by ModusOperandi(f): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2017
He has jumped ship again, this guy is a clown.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by DamiBukola: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

The game of politics is about interest, interest ranges from that of the overall populace, a group of people, individuals etc. A close look at both the ruling APC, the Sheriff factional PDP and that of the victorious Markafi camp clearly point to the interest they all represent- The Political Elite

When you look at both the PDP and APC constitutions, they clearly tilt to favor the political elite in both parties. In fact, it is difficult (if not impossible) for an outsider to emerge candidate through a transparent process without the dictate of political gladiators or godfathers in both parties. These aspirants emerge candidates, win elections and continue to protect the same interest of the elitist group. Hence, the phrase, "All of them are the same".

Before the launch of APDA on June 5, 2017, I was of the opinion that the party is neither a PDP fall-back or a plan B for the Markafi camp, the judgement has clearly given the APDA an opportunity to affirm what they stand for as a party.

The APDA, unlike the APC and PDP, has a constitution that surrenders power to their the people. This is a party whose constitution erode delegate system to entrench direct primary system that will see all members of the party to partake in the election of party leaders, candidates and other elective representative.

The APDA as a party allows for a minimum of 25% elective and appointive slots of members of Youth age (18-35) in all public and party offices. It further state a minimum of 30% for women and 5% for people living with disabilities.

Why then should Nigeria people, youths and women continue to waste their time, resources and votes on the parties (APC, PDP) and factions (Sheriff and Markafi) that only protect the interest of the political elite at the expense of the common man?

I am very happy that PDP crises has settled and PDP political heavyweights will concentrate on their party. I am very happy that the Nigeria electorates will now have the privilege to discern that APDA as a party means business.

One truth we must tell ourselves is that, whether Markafi or Sheriff, PDP is DEAD!!! It has gone 6 feet in the Northwest, it is hopeless in the Northeast, it is the equivalent of Ebola in the Southwest, in the Southeast Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB calls the shot even when PDP controls government (due to the fact that APC is/was no option). In the Southsouth, the governments in power are as incompetent as the government at the center, the story is not different in the Northcentral.

The ruling APC has failed but the only option for Nigeria in 2019 is to embrace a party that they can be active stakeholders in determining candidates for elective positions, so as to have emergence of leaders whose loyalty will be to the Nigeria people not the political elite.

We are STRONGER TOGETHER!!!

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria
Tonye is the National Coordinator of APDA Youth Frontier, the Youth group of the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA)

shared on Palmchat
Trash, take your madness to the Market square where they celebrate lunatics
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by drnoel: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Who are those people?

Those people u are asking for are the backbenchers, looking, watching from the background, the people sitting on the fence with no political alliance and diasporans.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by NothingDoMe: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Just tell the house you made a mistake jumping ship because you thought pdp is dead. Now it seems they would weather the storm and you are embarrassed in advance because you would soon go back to your vomit, confirming what most people say about you. tongue tongue
drogo you are madt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by NothingDoMe: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mynd44:

These yoots are politically confused
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by DangotePikin: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
I would have taken you serious if I hadn't read your views on religion section. Your unnecessary attacks on men of God doesn't send the right messages from my perspective. I will prefer to associate with a party that hold respected Christian fathers in Nigeria in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Oloripelebe: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

The game of politics is about interest, interest ranges from that of the overall populace, a group of people, individuals etc. A close look at both the ruling APC, the Sheriff factional PDP and that of the victorious Markafi camp clearly point to the interest they all represent- The Political Elite

grin grin grin grin
When you look at both the PDP and APC constitutions, they clearly tilt to favor the political elite in both parties. In fact, it is difficult (if not impossible) for an outsider to emerge candidate through a transparent process without the dictate of political gladiators or godfathers in both parties. These aspirants emerge candidates, win elections and continue to protect the same interest of the elitist group. Hence, the phrase, "All of them are the same".

Before the launch of APDA on June 5, 2017, I was of the opinion that the party is neither a PDP fall-back or a plan B for the Markafi camp, the judgement has clearly given the APDA an opportunity to affirm what they stand for as a party.

The APDA, unlike the APC and PDP, has a constitution that surrenders power to their the people. This is a party whose constitution erode delegate system to entrench direct primary system that will see all members of the party to partake in the election of party leaders, candidates and other elective representative.

The APDA as a party allows for a minimum of 25% elective and appointive slots of members of Youth age (18-35) in all public and party offices. It further state a minimum of 30% for women and 5% for people living with disabilities.

Why then should Nigeria people, youths and women continue to waste their time, resources and votes on the parties (APC, PDP) and factions (Sheriff and Markafi) that only protect the interest of the political elite at the expense of the common man?

I am very happy that PDP crises has settled and PDP political heavyweights will concentrate on their party. I am very happy that the Nigeria electorates will now have the privilege to discern that APDA as a party means business.

One truth we must tell ourselves is that, whether Markafi or Sheriff, PDP is DEAD!!! It has gone 6 feet in the Northwest, it is hopeless in the Northeast, it is the equivalent of Ebola in the Southwest, in the Southeast Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB calls the shot even when PDP controls government (due to the fact that APC is/was no option). In the Southsouth, the governments in power are as incompetent as the government at the center, the story is not different in the Northcentral.

The ruling APC has failed but the only option for Nigeria in 2019 is to embrace a party that they can be active stakeholders in determining candidates for elective positions, so as to have emergence of leaders whose loyalty will be to the Nigeria people not the political elite.

Tonye is the National Coordinator of APDA Youth Frontier, the Youth group of the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA)

shared on Palmchat

grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Ratello: 12:46am On May 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

shared on Palmchat

Just like that the Internet decides to find you out again with your unguided statements on political matters. Learn to learn the ropes and don't be in a hurry. This was you last year, so what happened this year? grin grin cheesy to even think you are now supporting Markarfi, the man you opposed as against a traitor called Sheriff during the trying times of PDP is the height of inconsistency and political confusion. You are not politically smart.

2 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by citizenY(m): 1:11am On May 30, 2018
Tonye rope don cut. He is trying to pick up the loose ends. What a life.

2 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Ratello: 2:17am On May 30, 2018
Viola2017:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin I swear if I break my rib cage I go collect N30 million from you you this wickedt sombori grin cheesy grin grin cheesy the dude is simply unbelievable

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2018
Ratello:

Just like that the Internet decides to find you out again with your unguided statements on political matters. Learn to learn the ropes and don't be in a hurry. This was you last year, so what happened this year? grin grin cheesy to even think you are now supporting Markarfi, the man you opposed as against a traitor called Sheriff during the trying times of PDP is the height of inconsistency and political confusion. You are not politically smart.
lol my FACTION was Makarfi and we formed APDA in anger after Appeal Court gave Sheriff victory...

Also, the post was a political/strategic one and YES it served its purpose, it also helped my political standing and shore up my importance.

Politics is a Game of interests and yes, PDP is now rebounded COURTESY Makarfi...

Same Way the Dead Nigeria will come alive Courtesy Makarfi...

Makarfi 4 President
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2018
Don't hate the player, hate game!!
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by swagagolic01(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Don't hate the player, hate game!!

I rather vote buhari than vote markafi... I can't waste my vote on whom I know can't win his own ward...

2 Likes

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by maxdozie(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2018
This Guy self..
I don't understand you again!!..

I followed you on nairaland because I liked the way you played the political game..

But to be fair I didn't see this coming sha

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Ratello: 8:18pm On May 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

lol my FACTION was Makarfi and we formed APDA in anger after Appeal Court gave Sheriff victory...

Also, the post was a political/strategic one and YES it served its purpose, it also helped my political standing and shore up my importance.

Politics is a Game of interests and yes, PDP is now rebounded COURTESY Makarfi...

Same Way the Dead Nigeria will come alive Courtesy Makarfi...

Makarfi 4 President
You are simply impossible and funny

1 Like

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by AWONEYAN(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2018
That's what happens when you take decisions with out long periscope.
Oti gba penalty wo throwing
Re: CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! by Ratello: 12:17pm On May 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

shared on Palmchat

I hope the Op can understand that talk is cheap grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Election Rallies In South Africa (Photos) / If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.