Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,939 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. (1798 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by tnenge(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hi my sweet and caring family!!!!! I mean nairalanders.... though we may be far, having different upbringing and culture but special thanks for the people who created this avenue to unite us. my name is Jacob from makurdi Benue state.. pls with no offensive or bad motives I was dating my best friend's younger sister though I was dating her for marriage but things later went sour. At the course of the dating we discovered we aren't compatible and I believe I better have a broken relationship than a broken marriage so I decided or better still we decided to call it a quite. my major problem now is will my best friend think that I took advantage of our friendships to date n ditch out his sister or was it wrong even in the 1st place to even date her? But to be frank I had all the good intentions at the very 1st instance n how will I be welcome now at the house? will I get all the respect I had before there or better still I shd just let the friendship wt my friend go pls help a fellow nairalander help advice me on what to do. much love.
cc: lalaaticlala

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
THOU SHALL NOT DATE YOUR BEST FRIEND'S EX (or siblings)

Here is a clue: you must have seen that gal grow up, she was like your own kid sista.you were suppose to be just like a brotha to her and protect her BY ANY MEANS. And now you wanna crawl like a snake and date her?! You deserve some intense flogging.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Homeboiy: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Give him ur younger sister to balance the equation

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
NOT all relationships are really meant for happy ending...

U juz did the right thing for both of you & u have nothing to explain to ur bestie if s(he) think the other way..his/her mentality is different from yours..

If i were u, give ur bestie and ur ex a break..let the time heal y'all.. cool
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by agbonkamen(f): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
When you dey yansh her u no see compactment abi na compactable dem dey call am....if I be that your friend na to yansh your Elder Sister simple. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
step 1. call him.
2 ask him for a guys night out
buy him beer and pepper soup.
give him a nice olosho
then lastly, tell him "guy me and your sis don break up o"

take the beating in good faith.

when dey discharge you from hospital come to this post and remove her pictures because it's gross misconduct.

then buy me 3 bottles of Goldberg.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Jephz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
now..... this is really funny.....WTF where you thinking y will u date ur Best frd's kid sis??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by colossus91(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
if it were me be sure bro....i will find u and i will kill u grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by phintohlar(f): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
THOU SHALL NOT DATE YOUR BEST FRIEND'S EX (or siblings)

Here is a clue: you must have seen that gal grow up, she was like your own kid sista.you were suppose to be just like a brotha to her and protect her BY ANY MEANS. And now you wanna crawl like a snake and date her?! You deserve some intense flogging.
what are u saying
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Jephz(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
HannahHitler:
step 1. call him.
2 ask him for a guys night out
buy him beer and pepper soup.
give him a nice olosho
then lastly, tell him "guy me and your sis don break up o"

take the beating in good faith.

when dey discharge you from hospital come to this post and remove her pictures because it's gross misconduct.

then buy me 3 bottles of Goldberg.
..... if you're a teacher....all ur students will take 1st .... I cannor lie ..........u have Sense.......marry me lah
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by phintohlar(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Give him ur younger sister to balance the equation
sense fall on u cos am inlove wit u
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Jephz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
what are u saying
he knows what he's saying
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by phintohlar(f): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
NOT all relationships are not really meant for happy ending...

U juz did the right thing for both of you & u have nothing to explain to ur bestie if s(he) think the other way..his/her mentality is different from yours..

If i were u, give ur bestie and ur ex a break..let the time heal y'all.. cool
na so oh my sister
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by phintohlar(f): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jephz:
he knows what he's saying
are u sure?
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Victornezzar: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
When you dey yansh her u no see compactment abi na compactable dem dey call am....if I be that your friend na to yansh your Elder Sister simple. grin
Hian we av lost it
wat makes u tinl every guy go into a relationship bicos of sex
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by lalanice(f): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
your best friend let you date his sister shocked what sane person does that?

you have nothing to worry about, bet he had it coming

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
what are u saying

It means it is a cardinal sin to date your best friend's sista, people should NEVER do that and instead you should be there to protect her (not get her into your own bed).

Whatever punishment he receives, he deserves it and MUCH more..
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Orvesen Ternenge Jacob, er nena u tese photo nan? wer a fatyo ya delete un sha, ka mo ankpian wou ken tiv.. respect ur feelings, follow ur mind, if by pleasing ur friend might cause ur life, kindly break up with her and let ur friend understand the reason behind the break up... remember u cant please everybody in this world
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Noaril(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chun Kwon Da Ne,, (dats Chinese 4 I Dnt Care)
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Homeboiy: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
sense fall on u cos am inlove wit u

Ur in love with me?

I don't need a gf
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by agbonkamen(f): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hian we av lost it
wat makes u tinl every guy go into a relationship bicos of sex
did I mention your name? Beside are you a virgin if you are not did you lost yours to transgendered grin
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by phintohlar(f): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Homeboiy:

Ur in love with me?

I don't need a gf
i don't need a bf either
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Homeboiy: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
i don't need a bf either
but we can be friends
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by cuvox(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
tnenge

first rule of true friendship, stay away from your friends sisters. you broke that rule. no Matter what you should have killed your feelings.

To guys, keeping you as a friend means you are my brother and my sister, your sister... you just lost a friend for life bro, no matter your intentions, it will be hard to convince him, especially when his parents may have known about the relationship and he must have vouched for you on many occasions.
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Rukkydelta(f): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
What's the need for the pictures?
And I'm the only one that thinks this op is a liar?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by phintohlar(f): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Homeboiy:

but we can be friends
yes we can
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
i don't need a bf either

Fehintola, rewrite that moniker joor. Don't mind him o. Who no know say female declaring love on nairaland na joke? He dey tease u ni.
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by feelgoodInc: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
how do you guys date your best friends sister please let me know because I can't imagine myself doing this, my best friend's sister acts just like my best friend and having sex with her will be eeeeeeuuuww!
I can't even think of it, I had a girlfriend whose sister was dying for me she came to the house then when we were talking she looked exactly like my girl and I couldn't do anything.
or am I screwed, how do you guys do it.
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Victornezzar: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
did I mention your name? Beside are you a virgin if you are not did you lost yours to transgendered grin
Am a full blooded virgin
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
feelgoodInc:
how do you guys date your best friends sister please let me know because I can't imagine myself doing this, my best friend's sister acts just like my best friend and having sex with her will be eeeeeeuuuww!
I can't even think of it, I had a girlfriend whose sister was dying for me she came to the house then when we were talking she looked exactly like my girl and I couldn't do anything.
or am I screwed, how do you guys do it.

Read the thread again. This is a case of dating sister of your male friend not the other way around.
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by feelgoodInc: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Read the thread again. This is a case of dating sister of your male friend not the other way around.
STFU
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Homeboiy: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
yes we can
can I send a pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Really Bad To Test Your GF/BF ??? / OAP Toke Makinwa Dragged By Children Of Billionaire Fadeyi's In Sugar Daddy Mess / Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.