Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV (3612 Views)

The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) / Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by hotangel2(f): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2005
An 11-year-old girl in Lagos has told how her aunty, smeared her face and body with hot knife for watching television.
Nkiru Egboanu, who left her village in Anambra State three years ago to stay with her uncle and his wife, was literally turned into an animal by her uncle’s wife, Uju Basil. The young girl’s predicament reached its peak last week when her guardian allegedly placed a knife in a burning stove and defaced her body with the red hot knife.

Story continues here I don't want to paste it all so as not to bore you.

Why are women so evil? Especially to kids that aren't theirs? I mean like what do they gain from it? Just because a child is not yours doesn't give you the right to maltreat him/her.

You know the most annoying part is that, this kids don't even do nothing wrong to their "madams". They are the always working type, but their 'madams' don't see that.

Okay y'all should read the story and tell me what you think.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by damygurl(f): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2005
OMG! shocked shocked shocked r there people like dat for real!i only see stuff like that in movies!! Wow!! How in the world can anybody be that mean. That's evil. God help us all
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2005
holy mary mother of jesus wth is this
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by nferyn(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2005
The term [i]housegirl [/i]alone gives me the creeps. In many instances it's just one step above slavery (as demonstrated in this case)
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Z4M4eva(f): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2005
That's so M.E.A.N cry
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by goodguy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2005
I thought such happens in Nigerian movies only, with people like Patience acting such roles. So people are this CRUEL in real life?? shocked

May God help us!!!
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2005
child abuse moving to d next level
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by yemstrad(f): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2005
her husband may try kill this matter, but any Human Right activist here? Lawyers, NGOs and others; pls let's do something about this. It's not enough to just talk about it.

Such a woman may afterall be cannibalistic (human eater).
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Scorpio(f): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2005
i'm sorry if i upset you guyz, but i hate Stepmothers with a passion n lord help me if i ever set my eyez on mine. really i don't understand the reason for this, let's say the child was outright stubborn..there are other wayz of punishing this kid than defacing her. wat happened to kneeling down or sending the child to go fetch water. for all you know, the girl's father is a lump, probably goin to say that he'll talk to his wife n in the end, the poor girl will be sent to the village. iono when all this will stop, but it's just not right.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by nferyn(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2005
Aren't you people upset by this practice of housegirls?
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Hero(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2005
Damn, that's so inhumane. I wouldn't care if the women was my wife or not, I would've had her butt locked up quick, and organized an proper beat-down to great her when she got in. SLUT!!! angry
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2005
This is so mean,she should be locked up and the key thrown away shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Hotstepper(f): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2005
GOSH, SO THERE R PPL LIKE DIZ ON EARTH, HOW CAN SOMEONE DO SUCH A THING ESP. 2 SUCH A LIL GURL LIKE DAT? DA LADY NEEDS 2 BE LOCKED UP 4REAL. I NEVA LIKED DAT CONCEPT OF "HOUSEGURL" OR DA CASE MAYBE. MOST OF THEM ARE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF...EVEN IN THIS GURL'S CASE, DA LADY'S HUSBAND IS HER UNCLE....LAWDDDDDDDD HELP USSSS
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by ldollier(f): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2005
cry this is very sad.. very very sad.. its even from my own state.. so speechless
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by hotangel2(f): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2005
Infact ehh, i read it and i was like.. LORD HAVE MERCY! Like.. who would do that to someone else's kids.

Yes stuffs like this happen in real life. Even tho it might seem fake, but it does happen. Most of these girls that are being called "househelps" are sometimes more better, and really hardworking than even the kids of the person they stay with.

Wtf is nigeria turning to? Child abuse to the highest level.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Greatpeter(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2005
Real evil woman, they are many.
What could have driven her crazy to treat a fellow human being in like manner?
The same way you were born so she was, just that you were priviledge to be rich.
What a pity!
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by hotangel2(f): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2005
Most of them are not even rich! Infact majority of the ones that maltreat househelps or "husband sisters".. are the low/average class women.

It's just evil. Evil evil.. i have no explaination watsoever that i can use to tell u wat i think it is.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2005
It's [size=18pt]child abuse![/size]
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by queen2(f): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2005
OMG, infact, all this housegirl's thingy, i wouldnt support it, this woman is so wicked, God. shocked
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2005
look @ how deep d cut is shocked shocked shocked
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by pkrix(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2005
That is wickedness of the highest order. I thinkl the woman must be possessed by some elements and radicals[color=#990000][/color] of mama e water
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by hotangel2(f): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2005
cheesy This has nothing to do with mami water. SOme women are just naturally evil.
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2005
pkrix:

That is wickedness of the highest order. I thinkl the woman must be possessed by some elements and radicals[color=#990000][/color] of mama e water

e be like u sef be one sometime........... a=bi no be so ??..... what has mamiwater got to do with a woman who is naturally wicked........... can u just learn to look beyond your nose...... cool
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by ocho(f): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2005
oh my! that is so inhumane. sadly, people actually do this sort of things. it's really sad and rather unfortunate.She(stepmother) does need prayers. O lord!!!!! sad
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2005
what would the Authorities do to this woman.......? cool
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Seun(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2005
In Nigeria, is this really a big deal? Some people have done worse to their own children and we clap for them and say, "yeah, this man/woman is a disciplinarian!"
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2005
not in a situation where it involves a housegirl and her mistress... and the young girl I strongly believe would have been deprived on watching TV, and cos she wanna get the glimpse of what a TV is and trynna still a look... led to the chopping off of a part of her..... that would not have happened if she were with her parents, even if she had done worst than that.......... but cos she is farv from the hands and embrace if a mother made such menace happen.... where re the parents of the girl......re they evergreen or what?
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by goodguy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2005
hot-angel:

SOme women are just naturally evil.
No human is naturally evil. wink
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2005
goodguy:

No human is naturally evil. wink
U sure about this hun
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2005
Goodguy.......... if u were to have ur way.wetin u go do d woman sef cool
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2005
helep me ask am ooo
Re: Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV by lexyflexy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2005
Bros...she say make I ask u oooooooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Started Yahoo / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend’s Mum Because He Cheated On Her / Boy Dies Two Days After Joining Cult VERY FUNNY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.