Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin (989 Views)

Robert Mugabe To Be Buried On September 15 Amid Row Over Burial Site / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens / Coup Rumors In Zimbabwe, Tanks Head To Harare Over Mugabe's Row With Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by michealdeco: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
The Kremlin said on Wednesday Moscow’s patience was running out in its diplomatic row with the United States that seized Russia’s diplomatic property in the US and expelled Russian diplomats in 2016.

“From the point of view of international law, Russia cannot put up with it for a long time, leaving it without taking any measures of reciprocity,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told a conference call with reporters.

“But at the same time we expect that in the end our colleagues in the US will finally show some kind of political will to rectify the violations of international law which they admitted.”

He declined to say when Moscow could take its retaliatory action. (ChannelNewsAsia)

Nairalanders whatz ur opinion abt this?
cc; seun , lalasticlala , humbledbYgrace

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by seunny4lif(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
It's long over due but Putin was really cool cool cool
If Putin na one Africa country president with that kind weapons grin grin by now .We will be in WW3 by now.
Putin is too cool and smart cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by michealdeco: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
It's long over due but Putin was really cool cool cool
If Putin na one Africa country president with that kind weapons grin grin by now .We will be in WW3 by now.
Putin is too cool and smart cool cool
cheesy cheesy true talk bro
Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by seunny4lif(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
michealdeco:
cheesy cheesy true talk bro
cool cool
That guy too gentle jooor
If na someone like Abacha grin grin or if na like US get those Nukes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
seunny4lif:

cool cool
That guy too gentle jooor
If na someone like Abacha grin grin or if na like US get those Nukes

The gentility of the tiger is never a sign of timidity. grin

Comrade, verily, verily I say unto you, Amerika will soon end up in the belly of the tiger. grin

7 Likes

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by seunny4lif(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Zoharariel:

Comrade, verily, verily I say unto you, Amerika will soon end up in the belly of the tiger. grin
Yes Sir
I cant wait for Nigeria to be superpower grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by Lucasbalo(m): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Zoharariel:

Chairman Emeritus, Hate America Club. Keep your delusions going. America ain't going nowhere but up. The Eagle will keep soaring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by Lucasbalo(m): 1:52am On Jul 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

Yes Sir
I cant wait for Nigeria to be superpower grin grin grin grin
You are a confirmed Yes Man. Keep on keeping on.
Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by MONITZ: 2:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Paul Craig Robert once said it is an irony of some sort that Russia seems to be the only rational country in a room filled up with some other crazies including the US. He said it's funny that they re the ones preaching peace even with their well documented no-nonsense attitude while the others re hell bent on destabilization...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by seunny4lif(m): 2:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are a confirmed Yes Man. Keep on keeping on.
Who talk to you ?
Amebo grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by Lucasbalo(m): 3:48am On Jul 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

Who talk to you ?
Amebo grin grin grin grin grin grin
How come you don't go to sleep in Moscow. Do they have mosquitos there too?.
Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by seunny4lif(m): 4:07am On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin
You think say Moscow be like Washington DC that is full of Rats and Mosquitoes grin grin

The only thing we no get here na Summer shocked shocked
Lucasbalo:
How come you don't go to sleep in Moscow. Do they have mosquitos there too?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by Lucasbalo(m): 4:13am On Jul 13, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
You think say Moscow be like Washington DC that is full of Rats and Mosquitoes grin grin

The only thing we no get here na Summer shocked shocked
Summer and beautiful ladies .
Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by seunny4lif(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Summer and beautiful ladies .
Snow and beautiful ladies
cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Chairman Emeritus, Hate America Club. Keep your delusions going. America ain't going nowhere but up. The Eagle will keep soaring.

Sheikh Lucas bin Balo - Pls, did you help me see Missy89? I have been looking for her for the past 4days without any success.

I need to practice 2 new packages I just received from Master Zhao of The Shaolin Monastery also known as the Shaolin Temple, in Henan Province, China on her grin cheesy grin

1.) This 1st package is called The
Tiger's Walk. grin

One must place the woman on her
knees, facing down with her buttocks raised and her head down. The man comes from behind and embraces her.

Then he inserts the Jade Stalk in her interior. He must penetrate her deeply and continuously with five short motions and eight deep ones. The right rhythm will develop spontaneously and then her private parts will contract and open with the motions, then she will produce so much liquid that it will emanate out of her.

When this happens, then one should rest. Then, the hundred sicknesses will be prevented and the man will have more vigor.

2.) The 2nd package is called The
Jumping Monkey.

Lucas, I luv this package more because it is Master Zhao's favourite. grin cheesy grin

The woman is placed - face up and the man raises her legs until her knees touch her breasts and her buttocks and lower back are raised in the air.

Then, he inserts the Jade Stalk into the Fragrant Mouse. When the woman becomes excited then her liquid will pour like abundant rain.

The man will press her down, as if he was feeling enraged. One must stop once the woman has reached orgasm and the hundred sicknesses will be cured on their own.

Lucas, by the way, how is your youngest daughter ? Is she in Lagos? I am seriously missing her grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by Lucasbalo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Zoharariel:

Sheikh Lucas bin Balo - Pls, did you help me see Missy89? I have been looking for her for the past 4days without any success.

I need to practice 2 new packages I just received from Master Zhao of The Shaolin Monastery also known as the Shaolin Temple, in Henan Province, China on her grin cheesy grin

Tiger's Walk. grin

knees, facing down with her buttocks raised and her head down. The man comes from behind and embraces her.

Then he inserts the Jade Stalk in her interior. He must penetrate her deeply and continuously with five short motions and eight deep ones. The right rhythm will develop spontaneously and then her private parts will contract and open with the motions, then she will produce so much liquid that it will emanate out of her.

When this happens, then one should rest. Then, the hundred sicknesses will be prevented and the man will have more vigor.

Jumping Monkey.

Lucas, I luv this package more because it is Master Zhao's favourite. grin cheesy grin

The woman is placed - face up and the man raises her legs until her knees touch her breasts and her buttocks and lower back are raised in the air.

Then, he inserts the Jade Stalk into the Fragrant Mouse. When the woman becomes excited then her liquid will pour like abundant rain.

The man will press her down, as if he was feeling enraged. One must stop once the woman has reached orgasm and the hundred sicknesses will be cured on their own.

Lucas, by the way, how is your youngest daughter ? Is she in Lagos? I am seriously missing her grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Baba Ijebu, you are on your own with that. It's above my pay grade.

1 Like

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by romme2u: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Zoharariel:

Tiger's Walk. grin

Jumping Monkey.

no let missy89 catch you with this your latest obsessive kama-sutra techniques. remember the guy she challenged to court which came back with broken limbs and wrist?

I no wan hear say the oracle of Obatala and the mouthpiece of the Irunmoles capitulated with bruised and paralyzed phallus missing two balls during the hundred sicknesses cure grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by Lucasbalo(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2017
romme2u:

no let missy89 catch you with this your latest obsessive kama-sutra techniques. remember the guy she challenged to court which came back with broken limbs and wrist?

I no wan hear say the oracle of Obatala and the mouthpiece of the Irunmoles capitulated with bruised and paralyzed phallus missing two balls during the hundred sicknesses cure grin grin grin
Your point is why I am staying away from the fray. I don't want to be caught in the middle when missiles of love is flying between the two.
Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by seunny4lif(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2017
grin grin
See you grin grin grin
Abeg upgrade the pay grade grin grin grin
Where is she self? Make General straight his lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lucasbalo:
Baba Ijebu, you are on your own with that. It's above my pay grade.
Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by romme2u: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Your point is why I am staying away from the fray. I don't want to be caught in the middle when missiles of love is flying between the two.

no need to panic, we will be watching the titanic and historic hundred sicknesses cure live from the comfort of our bunker in case they decide to go nuclear.

1 Like

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by seunny4lif(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin grin
See una life grin cheesy
Abeg make I book first class space grin grin
romme2u:

no need to panic, we will be watching the titanic and historic hundred sicknesses cure live from the comfort of our bunker in case they decide to go nuclear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by seunny4lif(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Zoharariel:

Tiger's Walk. grin

Jumping Monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by romme2u: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
See una life grin cheesy
Abeg make I book first class space grin grin

$1 million for VVIP cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moscow’s Patience Running Out In Diplomatic Row With US – Kremlin by seunny4lif(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
cool cool
No problem cheesy grin
As long as I dey safe grin grin
romme2u:

$1 million for VVIP cool

(1) (Reply)

Pope, European Union ,others Criticized Trump Action On Isreal / Ghana's President Leaves French President SPEECHLESS!! / How Zelensky Lost Four Ukrainian Territories To Russia By Not Conceding One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.