Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) (19913 Views)

Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos) / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
A truck collides with a car which led the same car to collide with another car which seems to have collided with yet another at Obanikoro Bus-stop Lagos.

The vehicles were towed off the road by LRU

See more photos…

https://autojosh.com/truck-collides-with-a-car-at-obanikoro-bustop-lagos-photos/

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Smartphil(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
ok
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by ojimbo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
We need to be recognised!
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by cbkingbeatz(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Y reposting news? angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God no life was lost

Make I bend if I hear say Nigerian panel beaters no revive those wrecked cars

3 Likes

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by ibrox39(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
I pray Almighty Allah continue to guide our coming n going out every day

5 Likes

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by makkosky(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
ok

God help us
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hope no lives were lost?
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by oshe11: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmm..... This is seriously SERIOUS....

BTW STAR-TIMES AND GOTV WHICH IS BETTER IN TERMS OF SPORTS(EPL AND UCL) AND OTHER QUALITY MOVIE STATION AND SERIES.....

WANNA GET ONE
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by miltonchux(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lagosian should be cautious in the way they drive. They will be rushing as if they are going to heavens. NICE one LRU
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rip
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by ibabz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Isn't that Kia Cerato? That truck is done for. They would need to sell the truck to repair that car.

1 Like

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Oladelson(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
is oky
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by afrikanns: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
PEOPLE SHOULD BEWARE OF ALL THOSE DATA SELLERS,BUNCH OF THEM ARE FAKE, THEY ONLY COLLECT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND KEEP TOSSING YOU AROUND WHEN YOU COULDN'T GET YOUR DATA SERVICE FROM THEM, IF YOU THE BUYER ARE GENUINE AND REALLY FEAR GOD TELL PAY THEM AFTER YOU VE BEEN DELIVERED. THANKS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Intendy: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
You don hit my car,oyinbo repete,

You don bash my car o,gbese repete

1 Like

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Debaddest(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
cbkingbeatz:
Y reposting news? angry angry

The thing tire me self

4 Likes

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by basty: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is not collision man, it is called rammed

1 Like

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by lonelydora: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
They should have calculated the combined Momentum before taking those cars away. Those LRU don't know physics at all. grin
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by refreshrate: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
oshe11:
Hmmmm..... This is seriously SERIOUS....

BTW STAR-TIMES AND GOTV WHICH IS BETTER IN TERMS OF SPORTS(EPL AND UCL) AND OTHER QUALITY MOVIE STATION AND SERIES.....

WANNA GET ONE

Come where are you located? If you decide to get startimes PM me with an offer I have one to sell.
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Ramos16(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
lonelydora:
They should have calculated the combined Momentum before taking those cars away. Those LRU don't know physics at all. grin

What the Bleep are you saying, combined momentum of what??
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by axglide(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
ibabz:
Isn't that Kia Cerato? That truck is done for. They would need to sell the truck to repair that car.

Are kia motors that expensive to repair?

1 Like

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by oshe11: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
refreshrate:

Come where are you located? If you decide to get startimes PM me with an offer I have one to sell.
Havnt made my choice, bt does star times show live EPL n UCL matches?
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
ibabz:
What is this one saying?

How much is the Kia Cerato?

Only if you know that that truck you see there is over 25million naira.

They will sell the KIA and they won't even buy the truck tyres

4 Likes

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Temihatz(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God, no lives were lost. Kudos to Lasema Response Unit. Always on point.
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by COOLDK(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
megrimor:

What is this one saying?

How much is the Kia Cerato?

Only if you know that that truck you see there is over 25million naira.

They will sell the KIA and they won't even buy the truck tyres

You are still a learner.
Buying a KIA isn't the problem but the spare part. Kindly go price headlamp alone or front bumper. That's when you will understand what that guy was talking about

1 Like

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
COOLDK:

You are still a learner.
Buying a KIA isn't the problem but the spare part. Kindly go price headlamp alone or front bumper. That's when you will understand what that guy was talking about
So a Kia cerato bought for maximum of 5million naira would consume the cost of the trailer (over 25million naira) just for the spare parts?

Nigga you need the Holy Spirit to awaken your inner man of understanding

2 Likes

Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by dayleke: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
At least no be Dangote truck
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by fufuNegusi(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
afrikanns:
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
PEOPLE SHOULD BEWARE OF ALL THOSE DATA SELLERS,BUNCH OF THEM ARE FAKE, THEY ONLY COLLECT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND KEEP TOSSING YOU AROUND WHEN YOU COULDN'T GET YOUR DATA SERVICE FROM THEM, IF YOU THE BUYER ARE GENUINE AND REALLY FEAR GOD TELL PAY THEM AFTER YOU VE BEEN DELIVERED. THANKS.

you have been scammed bah

kpele sorry doh
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is wat we call Gbese repete
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by quiverfull(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
See as Lagos come be like London.
Re: Truck Collides With 2 Cars At Obanikoro Bustop Lagos (photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 5:45am On Jul 13, 2017
quiverfull:
See as Lagos come be like London.
when I saw the first pic I had to go back and confirm if it is lagos the op wrote as the location of the incident again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano-port Harcourt Train Passengers Narrowly Escape Death / Mercer: Lagos Ranked 8th Most Expensive City In Africa, 47th In The World / Living In Kuwait-kuwait Visa Application Form And Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.