Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman (76367 Views)

Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by chigoizie7(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na so the thing sweet am reach to kill him sister?

U see al these calabar girls? Fear them
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by talk2saintify(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
E SWEET THE GUY BELLY

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by NEHLIVE: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by dlondonbadboy: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Once have I tried it...twice I've known that calabar pussy sweet...
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by polydoctor(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
This one weak me o
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Damianbrown(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
The girl wn kill am with pussy..kai calabar girls are wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Thukzee01(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Walai Konji issa Bastard
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by AngelicBeing: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yawns grin
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by ivolt: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fake news, senseless men have been selling their destiny to sustain
their slave-mistress for a very long time.
The emphasis on "calabar woman" is just a stereotype common to
lazy thinkers.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by macphilip: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
I pity Ahmed Musa

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Homeboiy: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Otu nwanyi calabar araputa nwoke Bini o

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by PastorandMentor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fear Calabar yansh cheesy shocked
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by cbkingbeatz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Aunty calabar... Take!!!! U na SENIOR

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by muller101(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
I fear calabar oo
pls don't we are good people
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by vampire2020: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Chineke!!!
cc viking007
SO VIKING SEF DEY TASTE CALABAR ISH
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Seun360(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na lie joor...... All na exageration. Sex is overrated... Even wit the so called Calabar gals.

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by otitokoroleti: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
vampire2020:
haaaa no be so, I just mention him maybe e fit get interest.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Viking007(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
vampire2020:
lipsrsealed Get behind me Satan vampire.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by hatchy(f): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Prodigal Son.

The same woman will leave you when that money is finished.

Sense fall on you ANUOFIA!

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by michaelisaiah: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
You think its love not at all na lost
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by Viking007(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
otitokoroleti:
haaaa no be so, I just mention him maybe e fit get interest.
cheesy You dey craze. Abeg no mention me again.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by UbChapter(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is that the blessing someone is deadly in love with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by GistFullGround: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nigerian Police and stupidity.
The Calabar girl has no case to answer and should be left alone!

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by UbChapter(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is that the Blessing someone is deadly in love with?May be I need to use glasses.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by timmydahpeace(f): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
this should be a super story....i'm sure
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by masada: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
wat is it wit calabar women
are dey dat special

oya calabar women how do u do it
dat makes men do d impossible
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by toseen7: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
zicoraads:
Trust me, Calabar ladies are something else grin
There's this special one. She got dimples down below the ass... And a waist chain. She can whine for Africa.
Lol, Zico!
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by datigbogirl: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
zicoraads:
Trust me, Calabar ladies are something else grin
There's this special one. She got dimples down below the ass... And a waist chain. She can whine for Africa.

hook me up with her make she come whine for my hook.
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
toseen7:

Lol, Zico!
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by ITbomb(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Keywords

Calabar and Hot sex

And comments start flowing from most who never read the full article
Re: Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman by zicoraads: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=datigbogirl post=58389060]

hook me up with her make she come whine for my hook.[/quote
embarassed angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) / 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.