Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

How To Start A Dropshipping Ecommerce Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Dropshipping Ecommerce Business (428 Views)

How Do I Start A Dropshipping Business? / Need A Dropshipping Website Click Here / Learn To Make INSANE Money With A Dropshipping Business Without Any Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Dropshipping Ecommerce Business by ayo84(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
E-commerce is easier than you think. Get this e-book that will teach you how to start a Shopify store, import products from AliExpress and advertise targeted audience on Facebook. All this can be done in 1 day and can cost you as little as $5/day for advertising and $29/month for your store (after 14 day free trial). The guide will also teach you how to find a winning product that sells and your audience desires. This guide will work for any niche that is allowed by Shopify and Facebook.

Advantages of this method:
You can start with extremely low investment
You will own no product
You will never even have to touch the product which will be shipped on your behalf to customers anywhere in the world

The e-book is a very simple step by step guide.

How much will it cost to run my online store?
Your Shopify store will cost $29/month but you will have 14 days of free trial to test it out. You should be able to pay for your 1st month after the 14 days. Additionally, you will spend money advertising on Facebook, but you should not spend more than $5/day until you find a winning product.

How does dropshipping work?
Here are the steps: 1) You find a product and list it on your website (Guide will teach you every step) 2) You advertise product to hungry audience - again I will teach you how to find the audience 3) Someone buys your product 4) You purchase the product from your source and they ship it.

Contact me via whatsapp on my signature to get more info.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Payment Giants Introduces A New Way For Payment, Mvisa / How To Make From N50,000 To Above Per Month, Without Any Fee. / Brown London Cigarrette Is Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.