Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate (17704 Views)

IPPIS: ASUU Says FG Can’t Frighten Them With Salary Stoppage / Pay LAUTECH Workers, Oyo, Lawmakers Tell Aregbesola, Ajimobi / Osun & Oyo Government Order LAUTECH Workers To Call Off 4 Months Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by Oblang(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
baddooboys:

Keep quiet...you people claim to be economically bouyant....
But the reality on ground speak different...

if not Niger delta oil...Afonja land could have been worst than chad....

Shame on you guys

We don hear u. Oya come help us fund Lautech.
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by Holysholay: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
The secret here is, Lautech lecturers are better paid when compared with FG lecturers (Lautech lecturers collect far more allowances, while FG doesn't pay these allowances). So, it will b difficult for FG to pay.
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by unitedsurv: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
I will say it and continue to the sins and the bloodshed of the guys in Lautech has reached heaven God in turn is paying them back now everyone is suffering it good for them who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
The joint ownership has expired like a country
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by tayo200(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
I know we will graduate and be free one day
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by victor8269: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
i wept for NIGERIAN education,

i know the federal government has the capability to release such amount, but they won't, let's say they said they can't pay, but can't they just order the state governments to pay, at least the states are under the federal govt, and they have the right to obey what they said,

May God punish all our politicia especially Aregbe, Ajimobi and Tinubu
How does it concern Tinubu?
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by biodunjazz1: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2017
U must be a fool for that statement... Idiot girl
IgboAmakaa:
y would FG pay for there burden....is not correct

they should carry there cross alone

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by biodunjazz1: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
y would FG pay for there burden....is not correct

they should carry there cross alone
u must be a big idiot for the statement and a disgrace to urself

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by holatunde1759(m): 1:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Amen to ur prayers. Wat dept are you?
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by holatunde1759(m): 1:08am On Jul 13, 2017
Purposebabe:
God help me. I'm on my final year (500level) in Lautech, just one semester to go. God let your MERCY speak for me. #REOPENLAUTECH
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by Gerrard59(m): 4:50am On Jul 13, 2017
NicoBaba:
Amen dear.. don't loose hope... Everything has a reason..

A classic example of suffering and smiling. So being inactive for two years has a reason, presumably a good one shey? The more reason I say Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

biodunjazz1:
u must be a big idiot for the statement and a disgrace to urself

Leave sentiments. The poster you quoted is correct. This is a democracy, certain things are not done any how.

victor8269:

Why should Tinubu not be blamed? Is he not the national leader of the "constituted authority governor's" party? Are you saying he has no influence on the re.tard called Aregbe and Co?

@Post: The issue with LAUTECH is very unfortunate and prevalent amongst public institutions. Which is the more reason I say present and future parents will not send their kids to public institutions not matter what. No student in LAUTECH when a parent will send his/her ward to same school. Instead of holding their governors accountable and without sentiments, Nigerians praise them. Make una continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by Mcreloaded(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2017
The school should be sold and I know these same leaders will lobby to buy the school.
Watch out as this will be the new trend where state schools will be undermined and sold for peanuts to the same people who ruin it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by seguno2: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
i wept for NIGERIAN education,

i know the federal government has the capability to release such amount, but they won't, let's say they said they can't pay, but can't they just order the state governments to pay, at least the states are under the federal govt, and they have the right to obey what they said,

May God punish all our politicia especially Aregbe, Ajimobi and Tinubu

You don't know what you are talking about.
Go and read your constitution on separation of powers and get a better understanding of how our democracy works.
Let me remind you that the state governors sued the federal government for trying to use the federal revenue to create and invest in a sovereign wealth fund.
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by seguno2: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2017
tayo200:
I know we will graduate and be free one day

Yes.
Without doing anything to ensure that the school is reopened.
Yes.
A miracle or magic will and must happen.
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by seguno2: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Holysholay:
The secret here is, Lautech lecturers are better paid when compared with FG lecturers (Lautech lecturers collect far more allowances, while FG doesn't pay these allowances). So, it will b difficult for FG to pay.

Why should the FG even pay in the first place?
How many states' RESPONSIBILITIES and gbese should the FG pay? Should the FG pay the salaries and pensions owed for several months and years by each of the 36 states and 774 LGAs?
You should consider the full implications of whatever you want to suggest before you suggest it.

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2017
victor8269:

he's the chancellor of Lautech and the god father of the two governors

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by Purposebabe(f): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2017
holatunde1759:
Amen to ur prayers. Wat dept are you?Amen to ur prayers. Wat dept are you?

Human Anatomy
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by juman(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yorubas can do well better than this.

Another set of leaders is needed.

There are better hands in yoruba land than those clueless confused present "leaders".
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by juman(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
They should not allow the university to die like that, rather why cant they invite private sector to it.
Re: FG Can’t Pay LAUTECH Workers’ Salaries – Senate by holatunde1759(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Purposebabe:

Human Anatomy
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Graduates Useless, Especially Engineers ? / Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / 5 Types Of People You'll Find In A Student Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.