Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) (71893 Views)

Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral / Groom And His Oyinbo Bride Stranded In Lekki Floods After Their Wedding. / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by tiger28: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2017
tobillionaire:
fat b!tch
CONFIRMED kid of Nairaland! Too many babies on these site with very infantile comments

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 13, 2017
MisterKings:
Ladies una see wedding. Simple with just few family and friends. Na only naija una go won cut man neck.
We go do 4 wedding just for one woman

We go do introduction
We go do traditional
We go still do white
Some ppl go add court join
Thanksgiving sef dey (that one na wedding sef)

warris dis? grin
endtime tinzs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2017
The simplicity is so lovely. No unnecessary ceremony and noisemaking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by RaptorX: 12:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Niggas with obese white women are like 5 & 6

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by rukysexy: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Nigerians and bad mouth shaaaaa! Na God go help us. Now can't you guys see the little mixed race girl. They probably been together for a long time and decided to the the knot. Not everybody has bad intentions naaa. She also just grew bigger over time doesn't mean she's always been like that. Y'all chill please�

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by chukxie(m): 1:02am On Jul 13, 2017
When will we have a feature that will bitch slap people whenever they type hateful statements online. Honestly some people here need to have their brains reformatted. What's with all the hateful BS? Happy married life to the happy couple.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Is it that those white ladies are ignorant of the real intentions of their black grooms?

*Osenobua*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by cooltola(m): 2:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Easy to judge
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 13, 2017
It's interesting how most of the people here calling that woman names,let truth be told overwhelming majority of black women are fatter than that woman and I challenge all you girls here to post your pictures let's see how many of you that are good looking self.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Is this one not old enough to be his grandma? Is either they are fat or too old,why,why,why my African brothers
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:57am On Jul 13, 2017
euromilion:
It's interesting how most of the people here calling that woman names,let truth be told overwhelming majority of black women are fatter than that woman and I challenge all you girls here to post your pictures let's see how many of you that are good looking self.

She is not too fat but too old for him..that woman is old enough to be his great grandma
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 3:00am On Jul 13, 2017
rukysexy:
Nigerians and bad mouth shaaaaa! Na God go help us. Now can't you guys see the little mixed race girl. They probably been together for a long time and decided to the the knot. Not everybody has bad intentions naaa. She also just grew bigger over time doesn't mean she's always been like that. Y'all chill please�

That kid is from other relationship she had with another black dude before and that shows how the white granny loves black dik. heavy black dik falls on her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 3:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Krystalzkris:
Why our naija brothers nor dey marry all the one fine girls wet dey there. Na only fat, old looking women dem suppose dey kneel down greet sef naim dem dey always fall in love with. Green card love cry

I actually can hazard a guess. It is complex. They are more confident to go meet fat or old white. Many Africans just think the slim figure would not listen to them which is so untrue.

On the other hand, everyone deserved to be loved. When people are kind, u won't see their ugly side. White ladies can be very good when they love. They act so civilized with no iota of proudness
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 3:14am On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:
Is it that those white ladies are ignorant of the real intentions of their black grooms?

*Osenobua*

What is their intention? The guys get to spend solid years with them. How many years do u think the average white to white marriage last? These guys truly treat these ladies with respect than they do their African sister. What else would the white ladies be looking 4?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by bezimo(m): 3:25am On Jul 13, 2017
She is ok..isn't obese but slightly fat which isn't too different from some of our 9ja girls..so why the envy..
Abeg Uyo man carry on.

Happy and peaceful married life to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Madeu(m): 3:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Krystalzkris:
Why our naija brothers nor dey marry all the one fine girls wet dey there. Na only fat, old looking women dem suppose dey kneel down greet sef naim dem dey always fall in love with. Green card love cry

White and chubby people age faster. You might be surprised the guy senior the wife with years.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by chukxie(m): 3:40am On Jul 13, 2017
abbeyty:

She is not too fat but too old for him..that woman is old enough to be his great grandma

And how did you ascertain her age?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Went to the same Uni as that dude
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 13, 2017
Krystalzkris:

All those ones use to do shakara alot! The young fine ones you find in school. And most of the black guys are not young to be in school, so you can date those sweet young ones when you're young like them, in their school, have papers, have money( this for the young junky ones) or you're a black celebrity or footballer. Anything aside this, na Mama things cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by victor8269: 4:02am On Jul 13, 2017
If you know u won't turn her down say "I", if not say "Nay" , the Is have it
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by supercent02(m): 4:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Am sure he did this all for a green card

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by supereagle(m): 4:41am On Jul 13, 2017
decatalyst:
The kind of WOMEN our men tie the knot with ehn cry

Is this WOMAN not old at a young age?

By the way, he also denied our Yoruba aunty this...
Security in a foreign land is guaranteed when you marry old mama.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by josessybj: 4:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Because of document.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:58am On Jul 13, 2017
I totally love the venue...groovy!
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:10am On Jul 13, 2017
I love thick ladies ,but this one her protruding belly is not encouraging, she looks like someone that drink 1 carton of odeku stout everyday , abeg is she pregnant or is she forming pregnancy because of Nigerian passport my kind of woman below

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by ehinmowo: 5:19am On Jul 13, 2017
permanent residentual status.

in other news, u cn be a champion in ths multi-feaure website. cawid.com
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 13, 2017
themayor4542:
Well,as regards the bride ; she's not a miss world or a model but she's not the worst white bride I've seen. I mean I've seen far worse than this.

Same here she's alright I've seen worse she's cute in her own ways. As long as they happy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I love thick ladies ,but this one her protruding belly is not encouraging, she looks like someone that drink 1 carton of odeku stout everyday , abeg is she pregnant or is she forming pregnancy because of Nigerian passport my kind of woman below
Hmm! They say that something must kill a man someday.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Austeenite(m): 6:11am On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=Fadiga24 post=58394078]
You hardly see a black nigga marry a presentable white lady.

It's either she is as fat as the entire entourage or she is as old as the wedding church. [/kquote]

It's all for the Green Card Bro.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Simple... happy.. wedding.. all d best man.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by Coldfeets: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2017
johnbuck81:
simple...i love simple marriage like this.

Me too...
Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad (Photos) by kabillion(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2017
He needs all the vitamins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.