Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari (54018 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Aisha leave this bitter guy jare

Let El rufai Handle him

The Anaconda and the Python once ruled the Forest;they ruled unjustly and brutally,
The Cobras,the Vipers,the mambas,the Boars merged and promised to take the inhabitants of the forest out of the forest of thorns to the promised forest of roses; and they dethroned the Anaconda and the Python.Then the forest was stuck with the Losers talking at each other and the winners not talking to each other.The Winners must talk to each other before the losers stop talking at each other.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213287272997251&id=1260146433

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by StakerLives(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
cool
The List Below Is A Combined List Of Failures In Life

- Mr Buhari

- Nnamdi Kanu

- Shehu Sani

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Onifade10: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Finally them turn Nigeria to zoo

322 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sani is now a confirmed enemy combatant

He just called my country zoo

Like Mazi of kuje

He's in the sane rank with Nnamdi kanu

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Sani is now a confirmed enemy combatant

He just called my country zoo

Like Mazi of kuje

He's in the sane rank with Nnamdi kanu
Your country is not a zoo but your President left your country for medical tourism for 50days with the Presidential aircraft incurring demurrage of 120million naira since then

Sarrki abi saraka

Ti m ba fu e eti

253 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarkki,I dnt understand sani again.
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Your country is not a zoo but your President left your country for medical tourism for 50days with the Presidential aircraft incurring demurrage of 120million naira since then

Sarrki abi saraka

Ti m ba fu e eti

Queen calm down

Nigerians voted him

Let them decides his faith come 2019

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Aisha buhari should shut up.

This country has gone under because of that his bedroom Lion.

We need a Samson to tear that lion into pieces

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

You should rather stop ranting

Instead of you to prepare the kids for school tomorrow

If their is any if none

Then I advice you to be more active in the romance section

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Some people can lie for Africa

Which school is on holiday now ?

It seems you don't know that schools have started closing while some are doing 3rd term party

Sarrki, are you sure you don't have a sick bed with buhari in a London hospital?

You sound like one

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Queen calm down

Nigerians voted him

Let them decides his faith come 2019
He should resign. That's what Statesmen do.

The last British PM resigned because the people voted Brexit which he was against.

Buhari is a hypocrite and no stupid Simba or Lion.

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by dodelight(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Even though the president's wife has agreed her husband's kingdom is a zoo, I don't belong to an animal kingdom. God of heaven and earth established me here and I have dominion over both the lions and jackals and the dogs and baboons and whatever names they call themselves. I am who God says I am. I Am God's Delight!
Modify: one of the animals in Buhari's kingdom just literally called me an illiterate; telling me the post was metaphoric expression (Like I never knew); but I've put him in his place letting him know my response is a spiritual expression. Yea! I have dominion over them all!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He should resign. That's what Statesmen do.

The last British PM resigned because the people voted Brexit which he was against.

Buhari is a hypocrite and no stupid Simba or Lion

These are early signs of desperation

Just take it cool

He's still the commander in chief

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

You should rather stop ranting

Instead of you to prepare the kids for school tomorrow

If their is any if none

Then I advice you to be more active in the romance section
Schools have closed. I need to fight for those kids
Tomorrow.

Their future under buhari is bleak.

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ExpensiveG: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thank God say I no from dis ZOO country...... gringrin

up BIAFRA

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

These are early signs of desperation

Just take it cool

He's still the commander in chief
Desperation because I'm saying the truth? Sarrki, Are you not affected with this problems we are facing today in this country?

I am affected so i have to speak out because buhari actions and inactions contributed to it

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Schools have closed. I need to fight for those kids
Tomorrow.

Their future under buhari is bleak.

Some people can lie for Africa

Which school is on holiday now ?

6 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Desperation because I'm saying the truth? Sarrki, Are you not affected with this problems we are facing today in this country?

I am affected so i have to speak out because buhari actions and inactions contributed to it

Lady Queen

Buhari is not the problem

The earlier we know the better

Our society is a total failure

Our leaders are not alien

They are what our society produced

9 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ExpensiveG: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Nnamdi KANU na dey Samson wey go tear dat Lion apart

cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Nnamdi KANU na dey Samson wey go tear dat Lion apart

cheesy

He's going back to kuje very soon

That is where that criminal belongs to

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ExpensiveG: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Lady Queen

Talk true for once,

why you too dey lie like dis

oooooooh shocked

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Aisha leave this bitter guy jare

Let El rufai Handle him
Cc omenka smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Lady Queen

That's why we are surprised with the kind of magma in buhari's brain. He acts like an alien

Only an alien can lead us into recession twice. 1984 & 2015

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Lady Queen

Our society needs restructuring which buhari has sworn not to do.

That makes Buhari the Problem.

In sane Society, Buhari can't be a School PTA chairman.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
CROWN WEALTH019 I sight you
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Our society needs restructuring which buhari has sworn not to do.

That makes Buhari the Problem.

In sane Society, Buhari can't be a School PTA chairman.

Live with it

He's our president for now

3 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by ExpensiveG: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

He's going back to kuje very soon
That is where that criminal belongs to
Prison shockedshocked for which country

Abi na inside CAGE una wan put em for una ZOO
e no go happen......

If you insult dat guy criminal, I go vex slap dat ur coconut head undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Confusion everywhere....
Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by cursedAbiola(f): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Live with it

He's our president for now

#NotMyPresident

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
#NotMyPresident

I agree

Then you shouldn't have interfere in Nigerian matter then

4 Likes

Re: "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

I agree

Then you shouldn't have interfere in Nigerian matter then
Update your brain to 3.0 version.

Americans Tweeted that at Trump and nobody told them that.

It's called civil disobedience

41 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.