Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics (4212 Views)

Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by kingsmonology(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
The debate among single young people whether fornication is a sin or not is on the increase, especially among those engaged to get married. The Bible is very clear on this matter and this article will not only show that it is wrong, but will also help us know how to avoid fornication in all ramifications.
It would be helpful to those of you who want to keep their marriage bed undefiled, those who want to lay the right foundation for their marriage. Or for those who know someone who does…

AGREE IT IS WRONG

First you must be one whose Lord is God and who takes His word as final authority over your life. You must be one who believes and seeks to obey Him in all your ways. You must be one who is ready to swim against the tide of the world and follow the narrow path of unpopularity of this world we live in. you must be one who believes that if God says not to do it then you would ensure to obey. If this is established, then let me show you that the Holy God does not approve of pre-marital sex (fornication).

For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication. 1 Thessalonians 4:3

But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood. Acts 15:20

These are just two of many scriptures showing how God wants us to handle our bodies. He lives in us and demands that we should treat our bodies like His temple that it is. You do not own your body!

What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore, glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

MAKE IT INCONVENIENT

I always tell singles and those already in a courtship to make it very inconvenient for them to have sex with their fiancés/fiancées before marriage. Let me explain:
You should visit and meet each other or spend time together in places where it will be impossible for you to commit the act. Visits to each other’s homes, or even friend’s homes where you can be “left alone” can pose a serious threat.
I hear some ladies say they went to cook or clean for their fiancés and I tell those who care to listen to my advice that it is not very appropriate for them to do that, there is time for everything. I might subscribe to you cooking and sending to him but not going over to his house to do it. You should avoid making room for “mistakes” to occur.

…And do not give the devil a foothold. Ephesians 4:27

BEWARE OF TOUCHES
One thing to also beware of is touches; yes touches. When you start touching each other, you increase the chances of arousing your sexuality.
And when you continue touching each other so, your defenses get weaker and weaker to the point where you will no longer be able to resist the urge to go on and do “it”, this is because the mind is very powerful and thoughts of what could happen with you two will keep playing in your mind.

…And do not give the devil a foothold. Ephesians 4:27

THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES

Thinking of the consequences of fornication will put godly fear in you, especially if you are a true believer in God and you believe that Jesus can return any moment and will not take you with Him if He finds you in sin. Since no one knows when His return will be, you should live everyday like it is “The Day”.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind. 1 Corinthians 6:9

PRAY

For it is in prayer you receive wisdom and power to overcome all. Prayer causes you to be filled more with God’s Spirit. If you do not pray then you make yourself an easy prey for the devil.
Notice that I put this towards the end, if you pray and leave the above mentioned undone then you are setting yourself up.

Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation…Mark 14:38

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Finally, on this list, I advise that when face to face with the temptation to commit a sexual sin, instead of conversing with each other or the enemy, you should do one very important thing God recommends: RUN!

Joseph ran for his life and he enjoyed God’s blessing, Samson remained and lost his glory, which would you choose?

Flee fornication…1 Corinthians 6:18

I pray this helps in ways more than one way, and remember to email or share with a friend or loved one.

Is there anything you would like to add to the list or anything you would like to share? Please drop a comment and share your thoughts.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................
Kingsmond Ehimare is a trained Relationship psychotherapist, counsellor, he's a relationship builder and social relationship analyst. He loves helping people in relationship and emotional distress, he is an expert in this field with years of experience having worked with several relationships NGOs affiliated with UN, he can equally solves yours today.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
Ps: Please feel free to contact me on kingsmond.com1@gmail.com; instagram: @kingsmond_big & twitter: @kingsmond.com

www.kingsmond.com
https://web.facebook.com/kingsmond/
http://twitter.com/kingsmond_com

Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by opacity(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Very inspiring.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
that third pic, oh my God!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by jargaban: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why should I abstain, mtsheeew. See this joy killer angry

The only thing giving poor man joy for this Buhari period na him u go write epistle on abstinence.

Shift, make I nak apkako.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by wtfcoded: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
...and that lady just made my night
cool
Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by NoToPile: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Nice piece

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by kingsmonology(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Being celibate, or rather, abstaining from sex for a period, seems to be a lifestyle choice that many people are making these days in the hopes of strengthening their bonds and building something more wholesome with another individual.

We see the smiles, hear the success stories and listen to all of the benefits of being in a celibate relationship, but we rarely hear stories of couples who tried abstaining from sex and found that it ended up doing more harm than good. Some have a hard time making it work, and it’s usually because one person is on board and the other isn’t.

Transitioning to a sexless relationship when sex was routine is tough, but with time, patience and willpower from both involved, it’s not impossible.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by kingsmonology(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Ask a handful of guys about what makes them feel close in a relationship and they'll immediately point to sexual intimacy. But sex is not the whole picture. All men have a variety of needs within a relationship beyond sex.There are a few generalizations about men you can consider when you're trying to make your man happy. But beyond that, you have to figure out what makes him tick as an individual.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by Prognose: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2017
What's the purpose of the last pic? Isn't that pic contradictory to your message? cry

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by Kulas: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Niece write-ups .Moderator(s).please why not put this to FP. The rate of fornication and adultery/divorce is on the increase and people no longer see it as sin,forgetting what the bible say about it. I always tell people that the best way to avoid sin(fornication,adultery) is to stay out of the devil's orchard.But many do deceive themselves,that it doesnt matter,...I know my self etc, run away from the orchard like Joseph did.Look at those pictures attached,Mr. man,tell yourself the truth,can you tell me that you wont get aroused if you and such a lady are inside a room or hidden place ,just two of you.It may not be your wish to do so,but you allow the environment(orchard)to influence you and before you know it,you have started melting inside,and the next thing you fall(fornicate/commit adultery).Why no not run!!.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by kingsmonology(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
The question now is; it’s actually possible to practice abstinence in relationship, especially, when you’ve already been getting busy? Well! I will emphatically say yes. How? Let find out. This article was actually written to quench the curiosity of our numerous readers’ reactions to our previous publication on how to maintain your sexual life before marriage and sexual satisfaction.

When asked about the sexual satisfaction they feel in their relationships, a majority of men (54 percent) and nearly as many women (42 percent) said they were unhappy with the frequency of sex, according to a report published in the Journal of Se*& Marital Therapy. For the most part, the men were dissatisfied with the lack of sex in their relationships, while a small portion of women admitted to wanting more. However, a majority of the women surveyed said they were getting more than they wanted and actually would settle for less. It’s clear that when it comes to sex within a partnership, men and women are not always on the same page. So what does this mean for people who want to abstain from having sex altogether, but already happen to be in a relationship where intercourse is pretty consistent?
Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by yvesboss(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
:Du
Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by Chubhie: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2017
opacity:
Very inspiring.
The pictures perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by kingsmonology(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Clear Communication and Intent...Can Help

You wake up one day and decide you’re bored with the way things are going in your relationship, therefore, you find yourself less and less in the mood for sex. There’s no intimacy in your relationship, and you just want things to change, so you think going without sex is the answer to getting things back on the good foot. However, you fail to communicate this to your partner. It starts with a brushoff after a date night where he tried to cop a feel to get things going. The brushoffs become frequent and problems start to arise. You find yourselves bickering about small things, arguing, and avoiding spending time together. He begins to question whether you’re still physically attracted to him, even though you are, but you feel like at this point in your relationship, something’s gotta give. The problem is, you don’t adequately communicate these things to him.

Making the choice to abstain from sex is much like dieting. It shifts every aspect of your life, and if there isn’t a set goal or intent, it’s easy to fall off the wagon and relapse on the things that are problematic. There should be a verbal dialog happening between you and your partner, not just a physical change. This open communication should be able to clearly and thoroughly explain to your partner what the goal is so that you’re both actually working towards something, together. Is this a temporary situation? Are we abstaining from ALL forms of sex? What are some things we need to work on during this process? Never leave your partner in the dark about something that affects them as well.

http://www.kingsmond.com/2017/07/14/tips-on-how-to-abstain-from-se-in-a-relationship-before-marriage/
Re: Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics by kingsmonology(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Find Productive Replacements

Given the fact that you’ve been dating for quite some time, you’re at a place where you know each other’s triggers. The best thing to do when transitioning is to avoid those triggers. You’re aware that touching the back of his neck turns him on, and he knows that your thigh is a sensitive spot that should not be toyed with. Date night is twice a week and the night is usually capped off with some between-the-sheets fun. Try replacing it with something less physical. Maybe just cuddling?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Straighten A Bent Male Organ? / How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? / Take A Look: Who Has A Better Definition Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.