Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife (34352 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband / An Introverted Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by joyAA(f): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2017
Dear future husband, hope you get to read this....I don't wanna have to talk too much. undecided
Tenk grin kiss
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Elijahhopelarry(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2017
engrgerald:
Announcing the new group on Nairaland THE READ AND WAKA PASS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAWPAN)....." Like" if u wanna register, "Share" if you are a member
una nor get form,I wan join...
LoL
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by DonroxyII: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Fabulocity:
The last point is so correct. I MUST have my own personal bedroom when I get married. I need MY space and privacy. Just because I'm married doesn't mean I'm not entitled to those. I love you future husband, but you can't be all up in my business 24/7 just because we're married. kiss

But introverts are not as reclusive as you're portraying them to be. The woman you described in your article is just a very SAD case, definitely has issues.
If you have a superb husband I swear, u won't do one line of thinking without running it by him, around him and through him ...... Thus, there won't be any need to have ur own space because him around is the privacy and not being around is the vacum!!

@Op,

U put up rubbish, it is easier to convert an introvert into extrovert than otherwise.... .....U just have to come into their level , their world and bring them out of their shell ..... it requires patience and confidence boasting which many guys of nowadays lack!!

Introvert are also interesting peeps but everything happens in their head unless there is such person that interest their psyche n are confident with , they reclined to themselves alone!!!

What Op painted will lead to broken home!!!
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by cuteme88(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Yeah very true of this article. I'm an introverted person, when I'm in the mood i talk like craze esp. when the topic interests me but most times i prefer to be alone.
I love what the article said about letting her be for when she wanna talk or spend time with u she will in a unique way. that's what we are.

When i wanna be on my own my family calls me a psycho but when i start a conversation they call me crazy. So u can't please anyone just be who u are! Not that we don't spend time with people, but we do on our time mood. If I'm so not in the mood to start a conversation, meeeeh that scene will be so urrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by od501: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Fabulocity:
The last point is so correct. I MUST have my own personal bedroom when I get married. I need MY space and privacy. Just because I'm married doesn't mean I'm not entitled to those. I love you future husband, but you can't be all up in my business 24/7 just because we're married. kiss

But introverts are not as reclusive as you're portraying them to be. The woman you described in your article is just a very SAD case, definitely has issues.

ogbanje for nairaland?
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Herrmes: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2017
mylifeisagift:

You are beginning to sound pained too..The guy passed the message in a harsh tone but it is actually true.
Lol, so I heard.
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Herrmes: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2017
HouseOfWine:

Am not but i just noticed smth

One user on another thread said this forum is mostly dominated by intros and currently its looking most likely

I have no ill will agst intros but i just dont get how they think doing what they do is the ultimate pathway to life neither is the Extros, hey but then again its just my opinion, no offense!

I'm curious as to what it is you think they do.
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by DarkRebel69: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Introverted chicks are my favourites. One cannot help but love them, especially when one gets closer to these chicks and they have fully cottoned to you–the kind of conversations one would have with them are usually so deep, so memorable.
They may be reserved and not given to too much yapping, but if only one could glimpse the kind of thoughts they're having, to say one would be left dazed would be a gross understatement. You know what they say, quiet people have the loudest minds.

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Skmoda360(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Kentrasso:

As a matter of fact, introverts are the most loyal people on the planet. Once you gain their trust, that's all. They'll never go away.

As for op, all I see are the negative sides of an introvert. If you bring out the traits of marrying an extrovert its probably worse than this. You forgot to add that introverts are deep thinkers. They don't cause unnecessary trouble.They connect on a deeper level and can be very passionate. They are tolerant and easy to please. They are great supporters and don't care to be in the limelight which means as a man your ego of superiority is saved. Introverts are very creative too and if you give them that space they will do brilliantly. However, if you know you can't cope with them, leave them for people who are more reasonable.

Me personally I've dated a few extroverts, they're very unserious and too playful. Extroverts want to wear the crown without doing any work. Very show-offy and braggadocious. Its better to have a quiet house and a profitable life than a noisy arena with little to show for it
extraterrestrial stories....kwantinu, more flesh to your cheek
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by DarkRebel69: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2017
I watched this Susan Cain's TED talk a while ago. I think it does justice to the topic in its own unique way.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0KYU2j0TM4
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by DarkRebel69: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Kentrasso:

As a matter of fact, introverts are the most loyal people on the planet. Once you gain their trust, that's all. They'll never go away.

As for op, all I see are the negative sides of an introvert. If you bring out the traits of marrying an extrovert its probably worse than this. You forgot to add that introverts are deep thinkers. They don't cause unnecessary trouble.They connect on a deeper level and can be very passionate. They are tolerant and easy to please. They are great supporters and don't care to be in the limelight which means as a man your ego of superiority is saved. Introverts are very creative too and if you give them that space they will do brilliantly. However, if you know you can't cope with them, leave them for people who are more reasonable.

Me personally I've dated a few extroverts, they're very unserious and too playful. Extroverts want to wear the crown without doing any work. Very show-offy and braggadocious. Its better to have a quiet house and a profitable life than a noisy arena with little to show for it

Touchè!
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by dandollar1: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Hulksam: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Great one
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Am an introvert as well,but i dnt realy like it,i cant remember the last time i went out with my bf,though we flow well,bt going out to face all those people,i cant,,,d worst is when we go out with his friends and their gfs,they discusses,laughs,gists and so on but for me,i can never open my mouth to make any suggestion...honestly i feel so embarrassed,,,,but if its on social media,i can type nd type because no1 is staring at me!wink
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Josh890(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2017
I am an introvet. Op almost described me although am nt a woman but it's so true of an introvet. Omo I like my privacy ooh
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm not a woman, but everything written up there is so me... especially no. 3.

I can go a whole day, the only words I said to anyone are *greetings*

but when I'm back to normal... I'm a Lotta fun to hang around...

hate crowds and gathering with passion
Lol true. Me I hate parties, loud people, talkative ppl and unannounced visitors
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by mozele(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Fabulocity:

story for the gods...

As married couples, we share one big and well furnished room. You think i'll leave you all alone in another room making look as if we are just neighbors living under the same room? You need to have a rethink.

Nevertheless, i'll always respect your privacy.
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol true. Me I hate parties, loud people, talkative ppl and unannounced visitors
you not alone brother...
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by gentlegenius(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Softhands:
Introvert for this naija?... If a tear u slap once... She go turn parrot...

Yes... Emini mo so be.!
How softhands go take tear person slap?

Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
so a lot of my missing brothers are here? lol... hop up on this introvertic train let's ride brother
I am female...
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Effiezynews:

I am female...
Sorry, my bad. no (m) or (f) and no dp... I thought you'll be a brother. Welcome onboard sister... we could be friends you know.... grin
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Sorry, my bad. no (m) or (f) and no dp... I thought you'll be a brother. Welcome onboard sister... we could be friends you know.... grin
Sure... Drop your number please..
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Effiezynews:

Sure... Drop your number please..
........thanks...
please let me know when you get it, I want to take off the net.
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by afm4ever(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
hmmm op you just described me I rarely go out i can stay indoor from morning till morning maybe when I go out is to buy something to eat I don't talk much but when I do you must learn one or two things from it there's a time while being alone the ringing of my phone will be a disturbance for me I like my privacy
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by segunotiti(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm not a woman, but everything written up there is so me... especially no. 3.

I can go a whole day, the only words I said to anyone are *greetings*

but when I'm back to normal... I'm a Lotta fun to hang around...

hate crowds and gathering with passion

You have mood swings Sir.
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
segunotiti:

You have mood swings Sir.
Where did I swing my mood to bayi? lol... my village people at work, they are just swinging my mood like lilogringrin
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Gotten
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Effiezynews:

Gotten
alright, I really appreciate. you can whatsapp me
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Effiezynews:

Gotten
alright, I really appreciate. you can whatsapp me
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Softhands(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Lol
gentlegenius:

How softhands go take tear person slap?
Re: Ways To Deal With An Introverted Wife by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Effiezynews:

Gotten
hey, what's up? was expecting your whatsapp message...
can I have your own no.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye / Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.