Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Game Of Chess - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Game Of Chess (848 Views)

Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) / Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' / Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Chess by amakadihot87(f): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls nairalanders who can teach me d game of chess.........i admire d game so much
Re: Game Of Chess by rottennaija(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
Pls nairalanders who can teach me d game of chess.........i admire d game so much
I love the game to. It has a lot to do with the mind and good planning. I wish I can teach you, but it will be difficult in nairaland. Why don't you try goggling or watching YouTube videos on it?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Chess by amakadihot87(f): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
rottennaija:

I love the game to. It has a lot to do with the mind and good planning. I wish I can teach you, but it will be difficult in nairaland. Why don't you try goggling or watching YouTube videos on it?
...........thank you
Re: Game Of Chess by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
amakadihot87:

You can try downloading it into your system and play it with the computer
Re: Game Of Chess by Parpor(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
I could create time to teach you if you want. Send me a buzz on whatsapp
Re: Game Of Chess by chiboyo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:

Are u still game? then hit me up]
Re: Game Of Chess by castro(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
You can download online tutorials and install the software on ur system, most hp laptops have it and then learn the basic rules. It is a cerebral game meaning u must think and think ahead of any move. You need hundreds of games to able to be proficient. For part of the basics, the game is a simulation of a battlefield, white starts and so is basically on the offensive, black defends and attacks back, all in a bid to finish the game (when the king of either side is captured.) You can learn more even on youtube and can play in gamerooms on facebook. Don't feel bad when u lose, its part of the learning process.
Re: Game Of Chess by amakadihot87(f): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
castro:
You can download online tutorials and install the software on ur system, most hp laptops have it and then learn the basic rules. It is a cerebral game meaning u must think and think ahead of any move. You need hundreds of games to able to be proficient. For part of the basics, the game is a simulation of a battlefield, white starts and so is basically on the offensive, black defends and attacks back, all in a bid to finish the game (when the king of either side is captured.) You can learn more even on youtube and can play in gamerooms on facebook. Don't feel bad when u lose, its part of the learning process......thank u very much......u seem to be very good at the game
Re: Game Of Chess by tkconcept(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Hope uv learnt now if not hit me up. stsokwa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Sure 2odds (todays Single Banker) / Famous Names From The 2007 Under 17 World Cup / Italy Fail To Qualify For First World Cup In 60 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.