Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You (12679 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
its your number 6 presenter and less favourite kenyan thepussyhunter here to tell you (ladies) the signs you need to look out for when you feel or wanna know if a guy has a crush on you................smiley smiley smiley smiley

now what does it mean to have a crush on someone??

(pussyhunter, kenyan dictionary, 45th edition)
"CRUSH (kr:ch)
verb-
having a feeling of love for someone (mostly someone older) without most times letting the person know.........and in such cases where the crushee (person one has a crush on) ends up never knowing, the crusher (person who has a crush on someone) dies with the crush"

like the definition puts it, the crushee almost always never get to know of the feeling the crusher has on him/her......................in most case,s them ladies end up as the crushers who do not let out their feelings to the male-crushees cos well they are ladies undecided......

And in the situations where a lady has a crush on a guy she most likely would ponder on the question of if the guy has a crush on her too
or a lady may radomly wonder if a guy she considers a friend has a crush on her...........

Well below are the signs you can look out for in a guy to know if he trully likes you.......................

1.)HE TEXTS YOU BACK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY::
One may say this is no glaring factor as some guys are of the habit of replying people immediately they read a mgs but one thing you should know is "any guy who replys your mgs latest 40 secs after sending that mgs has a soft spot for and feels you're important to him" smiley
and if a guy does this consistently you should know he likes you alot and enjoys talking to you

2.)HE OFTEN KEEPS YOU IN HIS PLANS AND FINDS A WAY TO BE AROUND YOU ALWAYS::
now this is for the ladies who feel their male friend has a crush on them.......you when the guy always fits you in his plans and often call to ask you out to places or ask to accompany him to a party or on a guys day out with his friends there is a 85% chance he has a crush on you

3.)HE DOESNT NOTICE YOUR HOT FRIENDS AROUND::
when you notice your guy friend is all over you and has his eyes on you always even in da midst of your friends (most probably friends hotter than you are) then you should know the dude has a crush on you

4.)HE SMILES SHYLY ANYTIME HE SEES YOU::
even without saying i believe dis ladies should be acquainted and conversant of this fact.........when the dude smiles at you anytime y'all get to see you should know the shy nigga has a crush on you

5.)HE ALWAYS AGREES WITH YOU AND STANDS UP FOR YOU WHEN NECCESSARY::
when you notice the nigga always agrees and defend you in any situation you're in you should know the dude likes you but cant say it directly

6.)HE IS QUICK TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION AND SATISFY YOUR DEMANDS / REQUESTS::
when a guy has a crush on you but is quite shy, you'd discover that he would be quick to answer your questions (esp when you ask a random question to a group of people where he is too)......and when you ask for little things he will also be quick to follow and satisfy ur requests.....

and lastly....

7.)HE DOESNT NOTICE ANY CELLULITE OR STRETCH MARKS::
when you notice a guy knows ur faults or one thing thats off about you but pretends like there its nothig and still acts nice towards you, you should know he crushes on you deeply smiley

PS: you should at least notice 3 of the afore-mentioned signs he'd exhibit before coming to a conclusion that he likes you..........
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oh my world, so my boss has a crush on me. I better start searching 4 job else where

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Alphamale2017(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
In case anybody wants to fry beans, pls note that I prefer red beans to white beans. make E many like 19 cups way go carry everyone on this thread through out the night. thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
Oh my world, so my boss has a crush on me. I better start searching 4 job else where
grin grin Lol.
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:

lmao

hope you saw the disclaimer

your boss actions should at least satisfy and correlate with 3 of the signs above cheesy cheesy

make e no con be say u lose your job just cos i made you think your boss has a crush on you ooo

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin Lol.
tahrah go 2 bed, remember u're going 2 skool 2mao
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

hope you saw the disclaimer

your boss actions should at least satisfy and correlate with 3 of the signs above cheesy cheesy

make e no con be say u lose your job just cos i made you think your boss has a crush on you ooo
my guy e correlate with everything ooo no be only 3
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
tahrah go 2 bed, remember u're going 2 skool 2mao
Excuse me You miss road?undecided
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Excuse me You miss road?undecided
sori ma'am just kidin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmnn lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by PromiseUche(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
@OP You are making sense here, d truth is dat we tend to forget all these as we move on. I hv had much female crush buh didn't notice.
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
my guy e correlate with everything ooo no be only 3

all of dem shocked shocked

na wa o shocked shocked

carry on then smiley smiley

nothing does you cheesy cheesy

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by HouseOfWine: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
If i like a butch, i tell a butch i like her

Aint gat time to waste time,

Soft niggas keep playing thaT nollywood

And get their cardios ripped out in a min
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
sori ma'am just kidin
I no know,my bad.smiley
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by iwakacome: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:

Are you sure its a crush? abi he wants to do hit and continue hitting
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
PromiseUche:
@OP You are making sense here, d truth is dat we tend to forget all these as we move on. I hv had much female crush buh didn't notice.

yea bro...........it happens

we fail to really notice these signs and when we do, we tend to overlook them
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

all of dem shocked shocked

na wa o shocked shocked

carry on then smiley smiley

nothing does you cheesy cheesy
nothing does me ke.. Abeg oo make i sack myself b4 he sack me
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
I no know,my bad.smiley

when would get to see your pics sef sad sad sad sad

you just dey keep the entire nl-anders in da dark and uneccesary suspense on ur pics

u want us to die ni? undecided
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
nothing does me ke.. Abeg oo make i sack myself b4 he sack me

lol

ok o...

And errmmm are you done using the pad or you want help with it tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

when would get to see your pics sef sad sad sad sad

you just dey keep the entire nl-anders in da dark and uneccesary suspense on ur pics

u want us to die ni? undecided
Really?
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

ok o...

And errmmm are you done using the pad or you want help with it tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
haaaa since, haba
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by whitebeard(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kenyan, lala I see NL is going places already, op hope u dey pay Nigerian internet immigration fees, SARS no get chill again oh...!!
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Really?

yes na

or are you tryna tell me u dont know almost everyone on nl is looking forward to the day u post ur pics......

When would you do it ?
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
whitebeard:
Kenyan, lala I see NL is going places already, op hope u dey pay Nigerian internet immigration fees, SARS no get chill again oh...!!

na wa for una o

nigerians and fees / money be like....

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
haaaa since, haba

ahh you couldnt wait for me abi

i ssoraite..........

You're a nurse right?
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by austyn0(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op, we are complaining of the alarming increase in ''forming'' rate of ladies recently and you are giving them an extra motivation to uphold their cause,, e no bam baba...
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i ssoraite..........
You're a nurse right?
lol........ No, am a stylis "hair stylis wey badt"
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yes na

or are you tryna tell me u dont know almost everyone on nl is looking forward to the day u post ur pics......

When would you do it ?
You dey make me feel like celeb so with dis your almost everyone on nl is looking forward to seeing my pics.
Whenever I feel like.
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i ssoraite..........
You're a nurse right?
stylist i meant.. Sori
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by cosby02(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by whitebeard(m): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wa for una o

nigerians and fees / money be like....
i just dey play nah..!! Abeg so u won tell me say una no like money for Kenya..!!
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2017
whitebeard:
i just dey play nah..!! Abeg so u won tell me say una no like money for Kenya..!!

lol i know boss and i was kidding too

e get who no like money
but frankly though e be like say nigerians like money pass our people lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trapped By Passion / Trending Video Of Ghana TV Station Showing Sex Discussion / I Too Love Igbo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.