Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment (1958 Views)

How FFK Would Answer "Stupid Question" If He Were Trump, Buhari Or Farrakhan / PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo / Flashback: See What FFK Said About Berom People Of Jos In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
What FFK would have said if the Supreme Court judgment went the way of Ali Modu Sheriff:

"I am not surprised. The judiciary working in cahoots with APC and Boko Haram North has installed this father of haramites as the head of PDP. I reject this janja weed ruling. It was written in the bedroom of Buhari and that was what someone that came from London this morning went to collect. I represent light. The God I am serving will not allow me to be ruled by darkness. I reject illuminati judgment"

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by SalamRushdie: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by Ehiscotch(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
You sure know FFK. But what about Ayodele Fayose?

5 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by DonaldGenes(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
No further comments till after 2019 election
Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by cosby02(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
FFK right now

4 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by MasterKim: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
If something doesn't favor a Nigerian, he goes on ranting and abusing everyone

8 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by senatorizyking(m): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Jarus:
What FFK would have said if the Supreme Court judgment went the way of Ali Modu Sheriff:

Hahahaha
Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Now that its the other way ,please accept it and move on

1 Like

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by Tolexander: 3:27am On Jul 13, 2017
Jarus:

so much on point egbon!

You must have been following FFK for too much a long time to know his exact way of reasoning and use of words. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by RZArecta(m): 4:03am On Jul 13, 2017
Jarus Jarus, long time sir. Thought you had abandoned these Nairaland streets that has been infested with moronic infants. Good to see from you again bro (even though I might not agree with you on some issues)

3 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by greatiyk4u(m): 4:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Hahahahah

Exactly what he would have released for the public.......surprisingly, many Nairalanders here will still defend him with the following comments

He is always on point
This is just the plain truth
Buhari is a tyrant
Democracy and rule of law died with GEJ......
The panel of judges was headed by Buhari's inlaw
Judiciary is no longer the hope of common man

Many here are just ill informed

3 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by madridguy(m): 5:25am On Jul 13, 2017
So much on point @ OP.

2 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by madridguy(m): 5:54am On Jul 13, 2017
GOODLUCK JONATHAN - THE SILENT DICTATOR

They think we have forgotten:

- The then President Jonathan sacked the President of the Appeal court because he refused to compromise on the case involving the ruling party and ruling that forensic examination be allowed on materials used for the 2011 Presidential election. Even when the NJC asked that he be reinstated, Jonathan refused yet, he is your HERO OF DEMOCRACY.

- All the security details attached to then Speaker of House of Representatives, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal were withdrawn by the Federal Government led by Jonathan yet, you still didn't see any reason not to worship him.

- For weeks in 2014, the Governor of Kano State kept shouting that security aides posted to watch over the state house were recalled as a result of orders from above, not once did you accuse Jonathan of tyranny.

greatiyk4u:
Hahahahah

Exactly what he would have released for the public.......surprisingly, many Nairalanders here will still defend him with the following comments

He is always on point
This is just the plain truth
Buhari is a tyrant
Democracy and rule of law died with GEJ......
The panel of judges was headed by Buhari's inlaw
Judiciary is no longer the hope of common man

Many here are just ill informed

1 Like

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by IJOBA2: 5:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Jarus:
lalasticlala
I THINK SAY YOU DON OPEN YOUR OWN BLOG ABI E NOR DEY GENERATE TRAFFIC

2 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by IJOBA2: 5:58am On Jul 13, 2017
MADRIDGUY SEF
Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by KahlDrogo(m): 6:04am On Jul 13, 2017
Spot on! cheesy

And his Jewish slaves would have agreed with him, including Kanu's overbleached mother. grin

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by KahlDrogo(m): 6:07am On Jul 13, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Now that its the other way ,please accept it and move on
And you that has been wailing over two years now over an election, when would you heed Your Own advice?

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by dunkem21(m): 6:11am On Jul 13, 2017
The thing still dey pepper zombies cheesy

Oya, tell us what Reno would've said grin

..Onnoghen still having his pound of flesh tongue

2 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by rozayx5(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2017
This shameless op still dey show face after all the nonsense they campaigned for

I thought by now you and your cohorts should be highlighting APC achievements

Join gbawe oam4j and other miscreant and just keep mute

After running from political discuss to dwell in sports you just wake up and type thrash

Better focus on your job, career blogging and book writing on how to find slavery jobs

Politically your a disaster

Nonsense
undecided

6 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by hucienda: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2017
lol ... OP stylishly returning to the politics board.

1 Like

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by Amoto94(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2017
OP just ethered FFK and his gullible Stans. I say wehdone Sir!
Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Jarus:
lalasticlala

Jarus, are you still active in plitics section?

For those who do lot know, this is one of those who went as far as spending their hard earned money to foist a known failure on us. Jarus went as far as sponsoring a radio jingle for Buhari despite Buhari's record of failure in leadership being public knowledge.

He is now a motivational speaker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2017
RZArecta:
Jarus Jarus, long time sir. Thought you had abandoned these Nairaland streets that has been infested with moronic infants. Good to see from you again bro (even though I might not agree with you on some issues)

He abandoned the politics section and confined himself to Sports section and motivational speaking as a result of the calamity he and his ilks like Aisha2 foisted on Nigeria in the person of Buhari.

I'd like to know how Aisha2 and her people are faring as regards the Fulani herdsmen menace.

3 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

He abandoned the politics section and confined himself to Sports section and motivational speaking as a result of the calamity he and his ilks like Aisha2 foisted on Nigeria in the person of Buhari.

I'd like to know how Aisha2 and her people are faring as regards the Fulani herdsmen menace.

grin

3 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by ybalogs(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2017
THIS WILL SURELY PASS FOR FFK.STILL EXPECTING HIS VICTORY SPEECH.
Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2017
rozayx5:
This shameless op still dey show face after all the nonsense they campaigned for

I thought by now you and your cohorts should be highlighting APC achievements

Join gbawe oam4j and other miscreant and just keep mute

After running from political discuss to dwell in sports you just wake up and type thrash

Better focus on your job, career blogging and book writing on how to find slavery jobs

Politically your a disaster

Nonsense
undecided

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Jarus:

grin

My regards to Aisha2. Give her this picture on my behalf. You can make a photocopy and keep one for yourself too. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by ddippset(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Jarus:

lol. nice one. the hypocrite would tell 1 million lies and end it in the name of jesus christ. and we christians will be clapping for him simply because we hate buhari.

1 Like

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

My regards to Aisha2. Give her this picture on my behalf. You can make a photocopy and keep one for yourself too. grin grin grin

grin

No regrets. GEJ was a failure. He watched while Nigeria was being looted mindlessly. He needed to go.

I have personally been a little disappointed abouy
Buhari but at least we proved a point: a sitting president can lose election in Nigeria.

If that is the only thing we achieved, we are happy. Incumbents will not take us for granted again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by Afam4eva(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Jarus:

grin

No regrets. GEJ was a failure. He watched while Nigeria was being looted mindlessly. He needed to go.

I have personally been a little disappointed about Buhari but at least we proved a point: a sitting president can lose election in Nigeria.

If that is the only thing we achieved, we are happy.
WOW

4 Likes

Re: What FFK Would Have Written If Sheriff Won Supreme Court Judgment by madridguy(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
We shall continue to counter the opposition with credible fact grin

IJOBA2:
MADRIDGUY SEF

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Kanu To Storm Imo Again Today To Shame Aisha Buhari (see Time & Venue / No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? / BREAKING: Another 11 Killed By Herdsmen In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.