Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters (34562 Views)

Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2017
morbeta:
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

Very eloquent analysis. I opened a similar thread weeks back, and was attacked by Afonjas...not Yorubaas. Afonjas have no clue what's the game plan is. Hausa-Fulani know that any agenda they plan using Igbo as a decoy will be supported by Afonjas...Igbo haters. Not knowing that it's just a plow to get at Yorubaas. Yorubaas must do something about these Afonjas; who are majority Yorubaa muslims, and will do anything, even go against Yorubaa interest to support their brothers in Islam...Hausa-Fulani.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by GoodMuyis(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2017
The story may not be true but i see this as a conspiracy theory to keep Saraki on check, should be any strange move, some media will come out to claim they were right about him
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by ivolt: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2017
profjustine458:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. Approximately 8years ago, Gaddafi in a speech declared that Nigeria should be split into two - Christian and Muslim Nations like Pakistan and India. However, a counter statement was echo by useless Senate President David - Gaddafi is a madman!

The identity of the mad man is obvious, Gaddafi, the loquacious miscalculating leader is dead
while David is alive!
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by miqos02(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

he is a pastor. Diplomacy doesn't make you deprive yourself your interest. Let him leep being diplomatic while cabals execute their plans.

Masses understood that Goodluck wasn't in the know corner about Yardua's sickness then and supported him against cabals.

If it happens now with masses knowing fully well that Osibanjo knows all about Buhari and kept it away from the masses in a deceiptful manner, no one will support him when the time comes.
lying is called diplomacy in politics, its not limited to Nigeria
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by DrObum(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2017
edoyad:
I just want to ask if the acting president has the powers the change the following:
* Chief of Army
* Chief of Airforce
* Chief of Navy
* I G police
* Chief of Defence
* NSA
* DG SSS
* DG DIA
* IG customs ?
Yes he does.
He has full presidential powers

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

Mine is, Osibanjo said Buhari is in a high spirit, fine. If by chance something happens to Buhari and he never makes it back to Nigeria, then i will support any means to remove Osibanjo from there and never allow him ascend that throne as he lacks integrity and sincerity. Otherwise, let him ride on.

Woe unto him that he intentionallu kept telling us lies and later feels we should support him ascend the presidency against Cabals" wishes.
Sir, what do you expect him to say? Do you want him to cause more panic to the one on ground?
Even if Mr President can't walk nor talk, he can't tell us that.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Marotzke(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2017
And all these while, we were told that jonathan was clueless? Yet he had the presence of Mind to outmanouver Dambazzau PHD strategic studies and Monguno Msc military strategy?
Ok kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by jjjjj2017: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2017
seunmsg:
In as much as I don't believe any military government will succeed at this point in our national life, the acting president should be very vigilant. The plot may be to kill him using some junior military officers and then the top officers will step in to take control of the situation and then hand over power to Saraki being the most senior civilian authority. Whatever the case, any military coup at this point in time will definitely be the end of the country.
I laughed in Biafra, if they succeeded in killing osinbajo & hand over power to saraki, nothing will happen.

You think those of us saying that this marriage should be dissolved, you think that we are silly abi?
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by jjjjj2017: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2017
sean1000x:

Very eloquent analysis. I opened a similar thread weeks back, and was attacked by Afonjas...not Yorubaas. Afonjas have no clue what's the game plan is. Hausa-Fulani know that any agenda they plan using Igbo as a decoy will be supported by Afonjas...Igbo haters. Not knowing that it's just a plow to get at Yorubaas. Yorubaas must do something about these Afonjas; who are majority Yorubaa muslims, and will do anything, even go against Yorubaa interest to support their brothers in Islam...Hausa-Fulani.
we already have plan on ground to curb that, any Afonja that tries to go against that will end like Abiola
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:
I laughed in Biafra, if they succeeded in killing osinbajo & hand over power to saraki, nothing will happen.

You think those of us saying that this marriage should be dissolved, you think that we are silly abi?

You Biafrans think so much of yourself. Who told you we can't fight our fight alone? When Yoruba's want to pursue a cause, we go all out alone without seeking the support of any group. If the need to fight ever arises, trust me, the last people we will turn to for support are the ibos.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by jjjjj2017: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
seunmsg:

You Biafrans think so much of yourself. Who told you we can't fight our fight alone? When Yoruba's want to pursue a cause, we go all out alone without seeking the support of any group. If the need to fight ever arises, trust me, the last people we will turn to for support are the ibos.
ogbeni k'eyin si'le joo. se mo jo omo Igbo l'oju e abi?
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2017
edoyad:

I misses that interview and have been waiting for a replay on BBC. From what I've heard about his performance in the interview I wonder if it's word my MBs on YouTube.
it was terrible.....the man messed up badly com scatter English when he could not defend himself on the Dubai properties.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Boyooosa(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

Mine is, Osibanjo said Buhari is in a high spirit, fine. If by chance something happens to Buhari and he never makes it back to Nigeria, then i will support any means to remove Osibanjo from there and never allow him ascend that throne as he lacks integrity and sincerity. Otherwise, let him ride on.

Woe unto him that he intentionallu kept telling us lies and later feels we should support him ascend the presidency against Cabals" wishes.
you wont blame him tho, lets pray for him; the fight is not physical nor logical, it is more of 'invisible gathered devilish force'. i pray he scales tru just like gej.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by bigtt76(f): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
He's first a Lawyer = This makes him a potential lair
secondly, he's a pastor = Makes him exaggerate situations to enable him garner more followers
Lastly, he's a professor = Meaning he must have researched well in to the nation's history to note what he should say or not to say in a situations.

PedroJP:

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by amodu(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
profjustine458:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. Approximately 8years ago, Gaddafi in a speech declared that Nigeria should be split into two - Christian and Muslim Nations like Pakistan and India. However, a counter statement was echo by useless Senate President David - Gaddafi is a madman!

If at all we will break, it will not be in religion lines but ethical lines
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Desyner: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

What does PYO mean by "he is in high spirit"? Your logic is pathetic.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by willibounce1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
dabossman:
All these shenanigans don't move me one bit. I don't see what the whole frenzy is about. We've been down this road before. If they like they should remove Osinbajo unconstitutionally and Saraki or Abba Kyari can proclaim themselves Lord Emperor. In the end, it will ultimately end in futility because there will be no peaceful nation to govern. They can go ahead and turn the nation into Syria. Let's see where that will leave the so called power hungry cabal.

*sips kunu*

Lol very correct. The nation at the moment is not even peaceful let alone when some mumu want to hijack power. Hijack make everything kuku scatter.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Zedoo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
seunmsg:
In as much as I don't believe any military government will succeed at this point in our national life, the acting president should be very vigilant. The plot may be to kill him using some junior military officers and then the top officers will step in to take control of the situation and then hand over power to Saraki being the most senior civilian authority. Whatever the case, any military coup at this point in time will definitely be the end of the country.

Wake up. If the army want power, civilians will not resist especially with this crap called APC and IF somehow things pick up for the common man 4-5months into the military gov't. The UN cannot fight for you if you are not willing to fight......

One more mistake from this regime and a coup will come crashing down hard with death and incarceration to all the major players on the scene right now....even buratai will not be spared.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by PedroJP(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
ransomeware:

Check my signature

check which signature ? You forgot that this moniker you entered with has no signature.

Whisper your other moniker let me hear.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
ivandragon:
two key people mentioned in the write up are part of the inner circle of PMB's administration, appointed by him, people he says he knows very well.

yet some clowns are pointing to 'outsiders' as the ones trying to destabilize the government when this government is its own worst enemy.

PMB appointed jackals & hyenas into his cabinet because PMB is a vulture. an opportunistic vermin that thrives on weakness, chaos, death & deceit...

but how come most of SR's news concerning the presidency only always seem to be the ones that portray the ag. president as the 'innocent party' who is been harassed by jackals & hyenas?

Who owns the media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale / 'Fayemi Ole' - Ekiti APC Delegates Attack Minister, Kayode Fayemi (Video) / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.