Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Can I Renew My 3 Month Visa To France After Expiration? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Renew My 3 Month Visa To France After Expiration? (1800 Views)

How Do I Renew My Nigerian Passport : I Currently Live In Turkey. / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Can I Travel 2 Weeks Before Visa Expiration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Renew My 3 Month Visa To France After Expiration? by SenatorBensu(f): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2010
My fellow NL, some one should tell me how to renew my 3 months visa after expiration right there in france without coming down to Nigeria, moreover, i was sent an invitation letter from my mum for 3 months.
Re: Can I Renew My 3 Month Visa To France After Expiration? by SenatorBensu(f): 5:06am On Feb 06, 2010
Pls, some one should help me out.
Re: Can I Renew My 3 Month Visa To France After Expiration? by justwise(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2010
SenatorBensu:

My fellow NL, some one should tell me how to renew my 3 months visa after expiration right there in france without coming down to Nigeria, moreover, i was sent an invitation letter from my mum for 3 months.

I don't think u can renew it there, why did u allow the visa to expire b4 renewing it? U will be asked to go back to Nigeria to renew it.
If u are still in france now then u are living there illegally from the very moment ur visa expires.
Re: Can I Renew My 3 Month Visa To France After Expiration? by juzme: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2010
SenatorBensu:

Pls, some one should help me out.

NO! You cannot renew your visiting visa in France whether it expires or still valid. You can only do it in your home country or your country of residence.
The only available option for that is if you are family member of french citizen or EU citizen.

It is the same guy that said his dad sent invitation to him from France. I think he is contradicting himself and I think he may not be real as par whether it is is dad or mom that is sending invitation to him

It will good that you explain your situation very well so that people can respond to you and give you a proper advice.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Help In New York / 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe / Prisons Around The World Compared To Nigeria ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.