Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (55926 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
the guy nor dey see,?u get yansh wey he dey slapp?abi nor be you wey I dey see so,

grin Marin i dey go jawe u don drain me need to chop
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=Lalas247 post=58424220] A white man lie lie slavery don end how many years ago I can't overlook ..[/quothe]eh eh,so does that. applies to men,especially me..
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

grin Marin i dey go jawe u don drain me need to chop
ahahahahhaha aaaaa infact eh na look I go just dey look u ooo hahahaha una life eh nor be small tin una dey do oo,ok na go chop,still bring for my guy ooo
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by mypassions(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
So you are happy he was jailed for 24Months because he slap your ass? Let me ask you one question, why do you think Hilary lost the election? You think People who voted trump really want him? They voted her out in order to avoid another mistake, even trump never believe he will won. What you don't know is a lot of this men abroad, most especially USA are presently regretting some mistake made in the past. All these law that was made then to protect and empower women were done with clean conscience by mostly men in power then to compensate woman for all they went through but after some decades, some women used the law advantage wrongly which made men life hell. See the fact that a law was made to protect you doesn't mean you should misuse it, treating men as shit. The more women do this, the more it affect more women. For example look at Nigeria, the women want same law to be sign into Nigerian law but it was rejected because most men were afraid of having same experience men over there had. In USA, they now have different kind of men right movement like MRM, MGTOW... Most rich men there now do prenup agreement with any woman before going to marriage because they know the law doesn't favor them and they trust no woman.

Lalas247:

Well the ones who ain't afraid .. will face the bullet
Killing women as domestic violence maybe 1or2 every year I hear about .. more times u get that with those living in the country side .. lol I call them rednecks but ok maybe not the whole of UK lets narrow it down to England . Yes one or two cases but when you check they have criminal history and most are mentally unstable ..
I am telling you one day lol said this story so many times .. the guy slapped my yansh broad daylight o infront of everyone .. 24 months he got for that yes him and his friend .. 24months in prison and then record so when you come out no job seff ...
now what do you think you will get for assault or GBH .. common on

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by angelanto8(f): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
the only difference between a soldier and civilian is just the gun. Take away the gun, he has just the same two hands as anyone else so why won't I beat him up. You ladies always think you can get away with anything
isn't that the point he has a gun and a uniform but no you want to beat up a lady.Maybe it should happen to your sister and wife.nonsense
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Memories12411: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
And the only contribution you could make was to use your phone to make video and show to the world through social media.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaaa 24months just for slapping of yansh!!!shocked bros lefulefu hope say u dey see why I dey shout!! For person like u wey like yansh,same might apply to you if not giving the permissiongrin
lol oyibo women no dey get yansh na and besides their buttocks dey strong like iron.so wHy would i be smacking it grin.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes na from yansh slapping = rape
Me don't joke about grin he needed to be rehabilitated
lol if dem bring such law to naija me and my friends go protest angry
Nma27 can u imagine sad

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:

lol oyibo women no dey get yansh na and besides their buttocks dey strong like iron.so wHy would i be smacking it grin.
hahahahahahaha na wa for u oooo..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Howdy
hey sexy wink

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:

lol if dem bring such law to naija me and my friends go protest angry
Nma27 can u imagine sad
Why mention me
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Why mention me
i need ur say on this matter cheesy
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by amakadihot87(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Stfu. Quiet.
If the woman had overpowered dude, will you be here typing this poo? Perhaps you would have been shouting how women are now very strong.
If any of ya b!iatches try any rubbish like that to any man who knows his onions, the best is to get sufficient evidence and beat the hell nonsense outta ya, rubbish.
Weakling my foot and get beaten by woman.
Again what happens to that nonsense you call gender equality, are you not equal again.
Gerrarahere.
................take it easy......

..dont go about beating women like that......okwa maka murder
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by amakadihot87(f): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol that's the only way I can defend myself. would make sure he never touches a woman again
.......as u r biting the B ..........make sure u protect ur boobs cos a blow right there can be lethal
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
tragergeorge:
imagine say before you reach house one girl maybe ur gf don slap your mama, her nose DE bleed eyes swollen pushed on the floor, what you gonna do
for a lady to descend to that level dey beat her boyfriend mom or her mom inlaw that means the guy has given the approval one way or the other.u think a lady go dey so foolish to do such? except if na madwoman the guy pick for street as wife.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by tragergeorge(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:

for a lady to descend to that level dey beat her boyfriend mom or her mom inlaw that means the guy has given the approval one way or the other.u think a lady go dey so foolish to do such? except if na madwoman the guy pick for street as wife.
some ladies are caused Okay, just last weekend here a girl was beaten up badly by her dude cos she pee on his back while he was sleeping, after many insults the just have to sleep off to avoid trouble but the girl stood up, open her tap on the back of the guy, tell me is that not a caused girl
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
tragergeorge:
some ladies are caused Okay, just last weekend here a girl was beaten up badly by her dude cos she pee on his back while he was sleeping, after many insults the just have to sleep off to avoid trouble but the girl stood up, open her tap on the back of the guy, tell me is that not a caused girl
girls with animalistic behaviour always date guys with animalistic behaviour.dem two dey always tag together.so funny as it seems some ladies prefer rugged thugish men cos dats the environment they grew in.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by HARDDON: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
would have bitten his dick off

Of all d things to say? angry
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I would beat the man to coma effortlessly in 5 mins if I were there, tongue I hate to see a man hitting a lady for any IDGAF silly reason it may be.

I laughed when I even read the part he pulled his shirt, to fight who? A lady What a wimp!

About 4 strong youths should have descended on the goat and thought him a lesson since 1 man can't take care of him.
What if he defended himself? Dont be too quick to jump into conclusion because about what some blogger said
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Tellemall: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Pretty sure the lady physically attacked the man first because men rarely throw the first shot at women, but since we are in a society where women are perceived to be weaker, it is only the man's reaction that is reported.

I have personally witnessed a situation where a lady attempted to stab a man with a bottle but when she was overpowered by the man, guys started calling him a woman beater and I was like, wtf.

Some of dem ladies feeling strong to fight men and when overpowered, start playing those yeye feminine card. If the lady were stronger and beat up the guy, more insult for him, nonsense.

A beater here. And a liar to boot.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lalas247:
Baddoo. I fear u oh Lol @ duck He has taught u well .. that is the main area u grab .. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Of all d things to say? angry
what's wrong with what I'm saying
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Ulomoney(f): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:
how did he disgrace himself?

he beat the woman, removed his shirt and still had strength to beat another man. He is a champion

May the women in your life: grandmother, mother, sisters, wife, daughters, nieces all be beaten mercilessly by different men. And may the world call these men 'champions'.

P.S. Nothing personal. Just the way you like it.
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Caustics: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ulomoney:

May the women in your life: grandmother, mother, sisters, wife, daughters, nieces all be beaten mercilessly by different men. And may the world call these men 'champions'.

P.S. Nothing personal. Just the way you like it.
the women in my life respect themselves but in private and in public.

May you be beaten mercilessly if you misbehave in public and may onlookers cheer your beater on.

Nothing personal. Just the way you love it. cool
Re: Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos by Ulomoney(f): 12:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Caustics:
the women in my life respect themselves but in private and in public.

May you be beaten mercilessly if you misbehave in public and may onlookers cheer your beater on.

Nothing personal. Just the way you love it. cool

Don't turn to Donald Trump, you supported this notion, I didn't. So in that regard, may it happen to all the women in your life. #JustTheWayYouLoveIt

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.